Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28687475767778
Results 1,156 to 1,165 of 1165

Re: What about the Russians?

Top GOP rep demands answers after Dems hire anti-Trump investigators for Judiciary Committee

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop...iary-committee

The demorats are in unchartered water hiring known anti-Trump private investigators to investigate the highest elected government official. Why the phuck are they trying to protect Mueller if they think he canít do the job. This is treason at its worst... Ocrazyo is doing her impersonation of a fraud jackass laugh...
    Last edited by tucker; 02-13-2019 at 10:21 PM.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by 4ucker View Post
    Nothing from nothing equals nothing... Perfect theme song for the Trump WITCHHUNT. In the end they’ll still have nothing because there ain’t nothing there. Schiff from Schitt equals nothing...

Last edited by SteveW; 02-14-2019 at 12:22 AM.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    Taint +3

McCabe, Rosenstein must testify to explain claim that DOJ discussed removing Trump, GOP leaders say

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcc...op-leaders-say

Aaaa Oh .... Not good news for TT&BB and Paul The Psychic Octopus... I hear the river DeNile flowing... McCable is a liar but thatís ok Rosenstein is a liar too... Waiting for TT&BB CNN C&P...

Special counsel prosecutors say they have communications of Stone with WikiLeaks

Prosecutors said for the first time that they have evidence of Roger Stone communicating with WikiLeaks, according to a new court filing from special counsel prosecutors.
    During its investigation of the Russian hack of the Democrats, "the government obtained and executed dozens of search warrants on various accounts used to facilitate the transfer of stolen documents for release, as well as to discuss the timing and promotion of their release," the prosecutors wrote Friday to a federal judge.
    "Several of those search warrants were executed on accounts that contained Stone's communications with Guccifer 2.0 and with Organization 1," which is WikiLeaks.
    Previously, the prosecutors had only outlined how Stone attempted to get in touch with WikiLeaks' Julian Assange through intermediaries. Stone sought to learn about what the hackers had stolen from the Democratic Party and how he hoped for its release so it could help Donald Trump's campaign, prosecutors have said.
    Judge Amy Berman Jackson on Friday denied Stone's attempt to get a new judge in his case, by alleging that his charges are unrelated to a case about the Russian hack of the Democrats. Prosecutors say they are indeed related, partly because they both hinge on some of the same search warrants.

now who in the trump campaign did stone talk to? so who's going to be next on the indictment list?

Roger Stone pleads not guilty to charges from Mueller probe

He was whisked away in a black SUV after the hearing while people holding up signs that said "Free Stone Jail Hillary" and "Free Stone Fire Mueller" intermingled by the courthouse door with a group holding up the letters to spell out "traitor."

In August 2016, Stone was claiming both publicly and privately to have communicated with Organization 1, known to be WikiLeaks, while it made a public statement denying direct talks, according to the indictment.

During that summer, Stone, who left the Trump campaign in 2015 but "maintained regular contact with and publicly supported" the campaign through the 2016 election, spoke with senior Trump campaign officials about WikiLeaks and “information it might have had that would be damaging to the Clinton Campaign," the indictment said.

After the presidential election, Congress and the FBI announced investigations into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election, including Stone’s claimed contact with WikiLeaks. The indictment alleges that Stone obstructed the investigations by making false statements to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence about his interactions with WikiLeaks and attempted to persuade a witness to provide false testimony and withhold information.

bb

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    Special counsel prosecutors say they have communications of Stone with WikiLeaks

now who in the trump campaign did stone talk to? so who's going to be next on the indictment list?

Roger Stone pleads not guilty to charges from Mueller probe

bb

Last I heard talk is free speech. Opposition research is fine ask Hillary about the Dossier. Ask the FBI and DOJ about a coup. Your double standard hypocracy is showing... ...

I think it would be appropriate to ask Hillary and BillyBob about Uranium One...
    Last edited by tucker; 02-15-2019 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Last I heard talk is free speech. Opposition research is fine ask Hillary about the Dossier. Ask the FBI and DOJ about a coup. Your double standard hypocracy is showing... ...

I think it would be appropriate to ask Hillary and BillyBob about Uranium One...
    Loving this double speak. So buttercup, you let us know when you have something with Hillary. We put up with you and fox stating an indictment was coming for years. Nothing. Keep trying to ignore the real indictments surrounding your concept of free speech. My bet is there will be more based on the stone and manafort bookings.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post

"to support and defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies, foreign and domestic".
    sorry tucker they were just doing their job. must not have been enough information to act on at the time. what happens if that changes in the future? where will you stand then? will you stand with the russians? you guys like posting photos. how about one of the indicted that just received a gag order?

bb

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Loving this double speak. So buttercup, you let us know when you have something with Hillary. We put up with you and fox stating an indictment was coming for years. Nothing. Keep trying to ignore the real indictments surrounding your concept of free speech. My bet is there will be more based on the stone and manafort bookings.
    Well Sweet Pea Hillary wasnít investigated she got a Free-get-out-Of-Jail-Card. Curtesy Of Mueller, Chromey, Rosenstein and the lovely Loretta... Stone and Manafort have their own problems no connection to Trump. Hanity talked to Assange twice and it was broadcast worldwide is he under investigation? Who gives a phuck if Stone was communicating with Assange itís opposition research just like your Queen. Now tell me how authentic the Dossier is. Your wittle brain is stuck on Russian Conspiracy Stupid... Petunia calm down youíll live longer...

Quote Originally Posted by LGBTQ View Post

"Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    Taint +3

I don't remember anyone on FOX (or here) saying an indictment for Hillary was coming. That she should be indicted, yes. Because, of course, she should have been. But saying an indictment would come... fake news. Don't think it ever happened

On the other side... shlt, Trump was gonna get fried dozens of times.