Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Re: What about the Russians?

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Im still waiting for criticism of ANTIFA and Louie Farrakhan from you and BB. You have no creditably.... in Carlin’s words idiot...
    Geez. Trump is easier on North Korea than you are with me.

I don’t read each of your daily hundred posts for I have a life. What specifically are you talking about? I can criticize them. Are they in with the Russians, too?
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

look familiar

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-sides/537012/

“What about the alt-left that came charging at, as you say, at the alt-right?” Trump said. “Do they have any semblance of guilt?”

“I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me,” he said.

“You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists,” Trump said. “The press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”

“You also had some very fine people on both sides,” he said.
    bb

addendum:

Key moments from Trump's most extraordinary press conference yet

When you say the ‘alt-right’, define alt-right to me. You define it. What about the ‘alt-left’ that came charging at, excuse me, what about the ‘alt-left’ that came charging at as you say the ‘alt-right’, do they have any semblance of guilt? They do. What about the fact that they came charging swinging, they had clubs in their hands. Do they have any problem? I think that they do. As far as I’m concerned, that was a horrible, horrible day. Wait a minute, I’m not finished, fake news. That was a horrible day. I will tell you something. I watch the shots very closely. You had a group on one side that was bad, and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent, and nobody wants to say that, but I’ll say that right now. You had a group on the other side that came charging in without a permit, and they were very, very violent.
    Not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me, not all of those people were white supremacists. By any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E Lee, and you take a look at it, many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E Lee. So this week it’s Robert E Lee, I noticed that Stonewall Jackson is coming down, I wonder is it George Washington next week and is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You all, you really do have to ask yourself where does it stop ... You had some bad people in that group, but you also had very fine people on both sides.
    George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slaveowner? So will George Washington now lose his statues? Are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson, you like him? ... Because he was a major slaveowner ... you’re changing history.
    bb

^^^ All sounds pretty straight forward to me.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post

I don’t read each of your daily hundred posts for I have a life. What specifically are you talking about? I can criticize them. Are they in with the Russians, too?

Typical ANTIFA radical lefty conservatives and republicans should be seen and not heard. Not in this lifetime butter cup... Fanaticize pretend you haven’t seen pictures of the black caucus members and Obambi butt hugging Farrakhan... ANTIFA, Farrakhan and the radical left the enemy within. You’re still mourning of Hillary’s dismemberment by Trump. You need one of these.

And one of these.

You need to leave the big city and explore reality...
    “Get Trump!”

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Typical ANTIFA radical lefty conservatives and republicans should be seen and not heard. Not in this lifetime butter cup... Fanaticize pretend you haven’t seen pictures of the black caucus members and Obambi butt hugging Farrakhan... ANTIFA, Farrakhan and the radical left the enemy within. You’re still mourning of Hillary’s dismemberment by Trump. You need one of these.

And one of these.

Jesus. Fine, buttercup. Your alternate reality is not reality. It’s denial.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    You’re still avoiding an answer?

The radical left democratic 1st amendment rules of the party and any members of the party no matter what kind of scum bags they are.

“Get Trump!”

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    All this talk of Spin-Fu and who appears like Lo Pan himself.....The Puppet Master in his ongoing saga - Battle of the ButtHurt.

LOL.. Lo -Pan... good reference! That flick was on this last weekend.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

^^^ Yeah, I recorded it on the DVR. The first fight scene in the alley is one of the best ever - classic Kung Fu and some bad dudes. The story line with the Three Storms & Lo Pan along with the cinematography rocks.

A cult classic piece of John Carpenter’s work.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA
    "Hillary +3"

Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post

Quote Originally Posted by 4ucker View Post

And one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by TicToc View Post

In 1993 we had "Sleepless in Seattle", in TLR we have "ButtHurt in Boston"...

MIA
    "Hillary +3"

It’s not in there nature to speak badly about there own but they’ll speak badly about yours...
    “Get Trump!”

^^^ In the 60's we had Chuck Connors as The Rifleman....

Today, we have Spin-Fu Master Stinky Sphincter as The ButtHurtman...

MIA
    "Hillary +3"

^^ Well it seems the Russians have been colluding with the our children once again. The younger the better next comes 5 & 6 year old protests and marches...

National School Walkout: Students to protest gun violence, call for action one month after Parkland shooting

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/14...-shooting.html

I think a slow walk to the woodshed and discipline is needed... The sad thing is mommy and daddy encourage crap like that.... WTF ...
    “Get Trump!”

^^^ My older sons school "participated" in the political anti-gun brainwashing yesterday. He did not participate and probably has a better understanding of the issue than those who pressured the other kids to walk... their teachers and administrators.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

House Democrats Cite ‘Evidence’ of Trump-Russia Collusion

http://time.com/5198639/russia-donal...ion-democrats/

There you have it solid proof of COLLUSION straight from Adam Schiff and Time... What more evidence could you ask for?
    “Get Trump!”