Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Re: What about the Russians?

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    JC you farkin' tard! Do you really think I didn't know where that pic came from? It's humor you liberal dolt. I don't care where the pic came from. I saw it. I laughed. I posted it. But no, it's another CONSPIRACY!!!!! now because I had the audacity to post a pic that had some Russians in it. Go back to your liberal circle jerk over at the comment section of pro liberal, pro Obama and Clinton, pro man bitch Salon (assuming the perpetually offended over there even allow commenting anymore) and peddle your Russian conspiracy babble over there.

When ever I see you or your girlfriend BB I intend to take a big digital dump on your faces and laugh from now on. The time for "talking" or "debate" with permanent 3rd graders is over.
    I'd say the russian goal of fracturing has been met. Big time.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by Moron Extroardinaire View Post

Concur.
    Last edited by SteveW; 04-23-2018 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    The only thing that’s been fractured is your head... Seek help...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

^^^ Refer to post #212 for visual details...

^^ No further explanation required.

Someone got their head stuck on the dismount.

^^^ Always does that on the front somersault dismount - gotta be careful not to crowd Mr. Wiggles during the maneuver...

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Of course. It was the Russians that somehow brought about a fracturing of the country you say. I'd only believe that if the Russians were leading every liberal group in the country during the last 30 or so years. A systematic attack on our rights has been waged against us by your side for at least that long. Let me check off just a few of the most obvious and worst ways they have done this.

Destruction of the traditional family brought about by the constant propaganda manufactured by a liberal Hollywood.

The eternal quest to turn every conversation into one regarding race, gender, or equality in order to fracture social alliances.

The complete liberal indoctrination of public school students, and continuation thereof by liberal college professors.

The introduction of "feminism" by your side that has also done nothing but divide by gender and make women unhappier than they were before it was introduced.

A constant barrage of division propaganda from you guessed it, Hollywood again, portraying Republicans as backwards, "all-white", non-inclusive, or racist compared to Democrats going on at least 30-40 years in everything from "The Simpsons" to "SNL."

Constant chiding by liberals that conservatives should be more inviting to diversity while they themselves discriminate quietly using economic means. Gated communities and "gentrification" of low income neighborhoods are two of their favorite tools.

Glorification of ugliness and condemnation of beauty.

I could go on and on but I haven't the time or the patience to talk to someone that pretends not to see it.

Freud was wrong about a lot of things, but he definitely got it right on one. "Psychological projection." It's amazing to see it play out here in you otoc the way it has using the russians as the stand in for your side's actions.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

Quote Originally Posted by Took Toys, went home View Post
    Of course. It was the Russians that somehow brought about a fracturing of the country you say. I'd only believe that if the Russians were leading every liberal group in the country during the last 30 or so years. A systematic attack on our rights has been waged against us by your side for at least that long. Let me check off just a few of the most obvious and worst ways they have done this.

Destruction of the traditional family brought about by the constant propaganda manufactured by a liberal Hollywood.

The eternal quest to turn every conversation into one regarding race, gender, or equality in order to fracture social alliances.

The complete liberal indoctrination of public school students, and continuation thereof by liberal college professors.

The introduction of "feminism" by your side that has also done nothing but divide by gender and make women unhappier than they were before it was introduced.

A constant barrage of division propaganda from you guessed it, Hollywood again, portraying Republicans as backwards, "all-white", non-inclusive, or racist compared to Democrats going on at least 30-40 years in everything from "The Simpsons" to "SNL."

Constant chiding by liberals that conservatives should be more inviting to diversity while they themselves discriminate quietly using economic means. Gated communities and "gentrification" of low income neighborhoods are two of their favorite tools.

I could go on and on but I haven't the time or the patience to talk to someone that pretends not to see it.

Freud was wrong about a lot of things, but he definitely got it right on one. "Psychological projection." It's amazing to see it play out here in you otoc the way it has using the russians as the stand in for your side's actions.
    Another TLR Milestone has been met - one more "Took his toys and went home" event.

Well done!!!

Now the wait is on, while he lurks the forum - planning for just the right moment to "Reappear" as if nothing happened.

He got his a$$ kicked so hard he'll have to loosen his collar to let Mr. Wiggles out...

Captain ButtHurt won't be very happy about this little ditty.

^^ All smoke, mirrors and intimidation from Team Mueller and Rosenstein. Finally a judge that won’t buy their lies... Big Trouble for TT and associates... ... We won’t even mention Chromey his lies are so obvious even TT should be able to see them...

Judge questions Mueller decision to prosecute Manafort
    May. 04, 2018 - 3:55 - U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III questions the legitimacy of the special counsel investigation into former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort; chief intelligence correspondent Catherine Herridge reports from Washington.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/578059736...#sp=show-clips

Oh No!

Better keep that slippery slope to yourself. I'm not buying. Did n't write they brought the fracturing. If you want to stick your head in the ground that they didn't take advantage of it, be my guest.

Amazing world where you blame Hollywood for a destruction of some unnamed traditional family values as a sidestep to not bringing yourself to admit the russians. WTF, dude.

Then stop doing it.

Try paying teachers better, maybe your selfish conservatives might become one.

Hahah. That's a baseless rant and another sidestep away from russians.

Wow. That's a narrow view devoid of anything russians, as well as movies by Willis, Schwarzenegger, or Rocky, Republicans laughing, all laughing, on the way to the bank.

The dems are more diverse. Period. Gated communities? Geez. I'm tired of this rant. Time to show me some specifics.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thank god. I ran out of patience reading the rant. And I agree. I can't see your imaginary friends.

Freud was wrong about a lot of things, but he definitely got it right on one. "Psychological projection." It's amazing to see it play out here in you otoc the way it has using the Russians as the stand in for your side's actions.
    Really. No Russians. It's the democrats? I'd like to say let's agree to disagree. But you are being rather disagreeable with this rant.

Face it. Russians did interfere.

As to Trump, he has backed down on his latest sanctions, go ask the US Ambassador. He's Putin's bitch. Big time. Because he knows they helped get him elected by stoking things like the smoke filled rant you wrote.

You have a funny way of accepting the concept that people will have differences in opinions and life requires compromise for us all to live together. Blaming those who are different for every problem in your mind. That's gotta be a drag for someone who just lectured me about "using the Russians as the stand in for your side's actions." That's not projection. That isn't even a rebuttal to whatever you think I've written.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ^^ All smoke, mirrors and intimidation from Team Mueller and Rosenstein. Finally a judge that won’t buy their lies... Big Trouble for TT and associates... ... We won’t even mention Chromey his lies are so obvious even TT should be able to see them...
    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Judge questions Mueller decision to prosecute Manafort
    May. 04, 2018 - 3:55 - U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III questions the legitimacy of the special counsel investigation into former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort; chief intelligence correspondent Catherine Herridge reports from Washington.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/578059736...#sp=show-clips

Oh No!
    lol, fox has really been playing the trump echo chamber on that one. Perhaps wait to see what the judge rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Slippery Slope View Post

Better keep that slippery slope to yourself. I'm not buying. Did n't write they brought the fracturing. If you want to stick your head in the ground that they didn't take advantage of it, be my guest.

Amazing world where you blame Hollywood for a destruction of some unnamed traditional family values as a sidestep to not bringing yourself to admit the russians. WTF, dude.

Then stop doing it.

Try paying teachers better, maybe your selfish conservatives might become one.

Hahah. That's a baseless rant and another sidestep away from russians.

Wow. That's a narrow view devoid of anything russians, as well as movies by Willis, Schwarzenegger, or Rocky, Republicans laughing, all laughing, on the way to the bank.

The dems are more diverse. Period. Gated communities? Geez. I'm tired of this rant. Time to show me some specifics.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thank god. I ran out of patience reading the rant. And I agree. I can't see your imaginary friends.

Really. No Russians. It's the democrats? I'd like to say let's agree to disagree. But you are being rather disagreeable with this rant.

Face it. Russians did interfere.

As to Trump, he has backed down on his latest sanctions, go ask the US Ambassador. He's Putin's bitch. Big time. Because he knows they helped get him elected by stoking things like the smoke filled rant you wrote.

You have a funny way of accepting the concept that people will have differences in opinions and life requires compromise for us all to live together. Blaming those who are different for every problem in your mind. That's gotta be a drag for someone who just lectured me about "using the Russians as the stand in for your side's actions." That's not projection. That isn't even a rebuttal to whatever you think I've written.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spin-Fu View Post

lol, fox has really been playing the trump echo chamber on that one. Perhaps wait to see what the judge rules?