Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Re: What about the Russians?

^^ Hindsight is always 20/20 ...

Last edited by tucker; 02-19-2018 at 10:25 AM.
    “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”
    ― George Carlin

^^ Anytime you want to see another Obambi lie or perhaps a Cankle’s lie I’m as close as a PM...
    ― George Carlin

^^ The DNC a party built on deception, lies, fake news, corruption and criminal activity...
    ― George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ^^ Hindsight is always 20/20 ...

^^ Anytime you want to see another Obambi lie or perhaps a Cankle’s lie I’m as close as a PM...
    ^^ The DNC a party built on deception, lies, fake news, corruption and criminal activity...
    Sure, What about Obama? Did he say he never made that comment before the ACA got watered down? Try reading harder. Trump is the victim of his own words of "I didn't say that". I know it's hard these days with FoxNews rotting your mind.

And what about those actual indictments and admission of guilt? Trump's guys. Not what about the DNC.

Fake News isn't news you don't want to read of accept in your conspiracy filled mind of what about anything but Russians and Trump.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

I'd like to hear from the voters who made their choice based on Russian Facebook ads or from their reaction to the Russian inspired gatherings of fifteen people.

otoc earns new moniker: Head Squirrel.

Head Squirrel had no problem with Obambi campaigning in Israel. And has no concern that Obambi did squat about the great Russian interference while he was in office. But now it's a big deal.

Right.

Because the Mueller thing is clearing Trump, maybe?

Squirrel time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    I'd like to hear from the voters who made their choice based on Russian Facebook ads or from their reaction to the Russian inspired gatherings of fifteen people.

Head Squirrel had no problem with Obambi campaigning in Israel. And has no concern that Obambi did squat about the great Russian interference while he was in office. But now it's a big deal.

Right.

Squirrel time.
    Oh, what about name calling? I could give a sh1t.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Oh, what about name calling? I could give a sh1t.
    Straight to victim.

As always.

Such a tough debater guy.

Just can't make this stuff up. The wonders of things not posted by the handful...
    Conservatives urge Trump to grant pardons in Russia probe
    As special counsel Robert Mueller builds his case, relatives of former national security adviser Michael Flynn are among those pressing the president to use his unique legal power and 'put these defendants out of their misery.'

After months of criticizing special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe, President Donald Trump’s supporters are issuing increasingly bold calls for presidential pardons to limit the investigation’s impact.

“I think he should be pardoning anybody who’s been indicted and make it clear that anybody else who gets indicted would be pardoned immediately,” said Frederick Fleitz, a former CIA analyst and senior vice president at the conservative Center for Security Policy.

The pleas for mercy mainly extend to the four former Trump aides who have already been swept up in the Russia probe: former campaign manager Paul Manafort, former deputy campaign manager Rick Gates, former national security adviser Michael Flynn and former campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos. But they don’t stop there.

It’s kind of cruel what’s going on right now and the president should put these defendants out of their misery,” said Larry Klayman, a conservative legal activist. “I think he should pardon everybody — and pardon himself.
    Must be testing the waters for some acknowledgement not acknowledged so far?

No victims here, please continue.
    George Carlin

^^^ They should all be pardoned, if convicted, unless they're convicted of colluding with Russians to affect the election.

That's pretty simple.

And thanks for showing that you really want to talk about Trump, not Russians, Head Squirrel.

^^ To the radical left squirrels Trump is synonymous with Russia it’s a Derangement thingy....
    ― George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Sure, What about Obama? Did he say he never made that comment before the ACA got watered down? Try reading harder. Trump is the victim of his own words of "I didn't say that". I know it's hard these days with FoxNews rotting your mind.

And what about those actual indictments and admission of guilt? Trump's guys. Not what about the DNC.

Fake News isn't news you don't want to read of accept in your conspiracy filled mind of what about anything but Russians and Trump.
    I hope it doesn’t offend you but you just offered a hypocritical double standard. It’s okay for Obambi not Trump. What Obambi did isn’t the issue it’s what Trump does that bothers you... Hmmm ... Intresting ...
    ― George Carlin

^^ In case you haven’t been following the news there’s a lot of evidence floating around out there that indicates Obambi and Hillary were deeply involved in Russian collusion. That’s ok it’s all about Trump... Kind of goofy wouldn’t you say...
    ― George Carlin

^^ In case you haven’t been following the news there’s a lot of evidence floating around out there that indicates Obambi and Hillary were deeply involved in Russian collusion. That’s ok it’s all about Trump... Kind of goofy wouldn’t you say...
    That's why the guy [who dislikes monikers] AKA otoc, started this thread.

Squirrel!!!

Monikers?

TicToc? Patriot4us? Stinky? Sphincter Brother? Captain ButtHurt? ShitFly? Head Squirrel? Mr. LGBTQ?
    Last edited by SteveW; 02-19-2018 at 02:10 PM.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post

Right.

Squirrel time.
    It's not the Mueller thing that concerns them.... it's the IG.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper