Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Re: What about the Russians?

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Turley: Flynn May Have 'Buyer's Remorse' About Guilty Plea, Citing New Evidence

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/02/2...r-probe-russia

Mueller and his dirty nasty tricks and intimidation... What a guy!

Flynn urged by supporters to withdraw guilty plea, as judge's actions raise eyebrows

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-eyebrows.html

Team Mueller doesn’t want to handover exculpatory evidence. Gee whiz I wonder why. ... DOJ and FBI power so vast and insurmountable they can’t be touched by mere mortals. More powerful than the president, congress and the people. The crazy thing is congress and the presidents keep giving them more power. One might think it’s a conspiracy. ... The excuse is terrorism, school shootings, gay mass murder and everything bad. Think about it. They are things that can’t be totally controlled in a free society. Don’t up your freedoms for false security...

First some background on the Flynn case.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...rticle/2648896

And now more developments and more to come.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...rticle/2649272

Your DNC, MSM arguements fall short of realistic. I know you have your marching orders from DNC central but you really need to broaden the scope of your DeNile...

Manafort! You really need to wait for a trial. My intuition tells me there ain’t going to be a stinking trial, illegal wiretapping and prosecutorial misconduct. I mean really kicking the door down in the middle of the night and using fear of flight as an excuse is 100 percent pure steaming pile.

The Mad Hatter of Alice in Wonderland fame. That’s you and BB...

TT&BB, DNC, Hollyweird and MSM defined...
    I see you had a busy day. Perhaps you didn't read this from FoxNews.
    New Right-Wing Nutball Theory: Michael Flynn About to Go Free!

Here’s the latest conspiracy theory among the nutball right: a judge recently ordered special prosecutor Robert Mueller to produce “any exculpatory evidence” in the Michael Flynn case. J’accuse! Obviously Mueller held something back and the judge is pissed. Perhaps Flynn plans to rescind his guilty plea?

Short answer: nope. Judge Emmet Sullivan, it turns out, issues a standing order to produce exculpatory evidence for every case brought before him. When he took over the Flynn case, he accidentally issued an old version of the order:

Sullivan did his best, but it wasn’t enough. The Trumperati are convinced that something is going on that will blow the whole Russiagate affair out of the water and expose it for the liberal scheming it really is. And when that doesn’t happen? As with Benghazi and the “stand down” order, they’ll just move on to something else. If they clap their hands loud enough, they’re just sure that eventually they’ll find a smoking gun.
    Don't hold your breath, waiting for, lol, conspiracy theories among the nutball right to become true....
    Last edited by otoc; 02-22-2018 at 07:29 AM.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post

Don't hold your breath, waiting for, lol, conspiracy theories among the nutball right to become true....
    You seem to have a problem with everything I say ... That’s a good thing it means I’m on the right track. Mother Jones? Really...
    “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”
    ― George Carlin

Still hiding out and hurling the distractions from reality I see....

Here's your election fraud idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Not nearly as good as you are at TOTAL AVOIDANCE and spindoctoring...
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

You seem to have a problem with everything I say ... That’s a good thing it means I’m on the right track. Mother Jones? Really...
    Ahh, actually a blogging lawyer from DC posted copies of the court docket. You saying she's wrong?
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

She may be right. She may be crazy.

Lawyers who refer to half the country as "alt-right jackwagons" deserve your trust that their blog posts aren't political.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    She may be right. She may be crazy.

Lawyers who refer to half the country as "alt-right jackwagons" deserve your trust that their blog posts aren't political.

Quaint dismissal that works if half the country had websites. It also conveniently leaves out the refile that she posted.
    George Carlin

Quaint dismissal that works if half the country had websites. It also conveniently leaves out the refile that she posted.
    Newsflash... I discard any and every serious discussion when folks of my ilk are referred to in such a manner. Same goes with racist, mysoginist, sexist, etc., etc. Might give ya a hint why your words are discarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Newsflash... I discard any and every serious discussion when folks of my ilk are referred to in such a manner. Same goes with racist, mysoginist, sexist, etc., etc. Might give ya a hint why your words are discarded.
    No, it doesn’t give me any hint to my words, but does make me go back to BD’s words about you, lol.
    George Carlin

No, it doesn’t give me any hint to my words, but does make me go back to BD’s words about you, lol.
    Ah yeah... that guy.

Ahh, actually a blogging lawyer from DC posted copies of the court docket. You saying she's wrong?
    A blogging lawyer outstanding. That must mean he doesn’t make enough money to avoid blogging. In layman’s words a shit** lawyer loser. Mother Jones should be Mother Smith there’s more Smith’s then Jones.
    ― George Carlin

Thread title is spot on... What about the Russians?

Guy who started thread has not spoken about them since the original post...
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

^^^ Simply because he doesn't have the brains to pourpiss out of a boot.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

What About the Russians?
    What About the AR 15?
    What About the Budget?
    What About Collusion?
    What About Obstruction?
    What About Obamacare?
    What About Global Warming?
    What About Illegal Immigration ?
    What About the Wall?
    What About DACA?
    What About Chain Migration?
    What About the Immigration Lottery?
    What About Terrorism?

On and On and On ...

WTF... How About Quit Your Dam Sniveling and Temper Tantrums and Get Something Constructive Done?
    Last edited by tucker; 02-23-2018 at 09:02 AM.
    ― George Carlin

^^^lol, one differing thread in this circle jerk ‘libtards suck’ forum got ya all confuzzled?
    We’re still connecting the dots with indictments. Be patient.

Unlike those foxnews ‘indictments’, real ones take time.
    George Carlin

What About the Russians?
    What About the AR 15?
    What About the Budget?
    What About Collusion?
    What About Obstruction?
    What About Obamacare?
    What About Global Warming?
    What About Illegal Immigration ?
    What About the Wall?
    What About DACA?
    What About Chain Migration?
    What About the Immigration Lottery?
    What About Terrorism?

On and On and On ...

WTF About Quit Your Dam Sniveling and Temper Tantrums and Get Something Constructive Done?
    The only tantrum I see is in your post about congress.

I’ve got one for you.

We have an indictment of Russians manipulating our election.

All we have from the administration is:

Pence saying intel states there was no affect. A lie.

Trump repeating putkin says he didn’t do it. A laugh.

Where’s the leadership from this administration on the topic of Russians?

They are certainly leading change on all those items on your list.
    George Carlin