Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Re: What about the Russians?

^^ Well let think a minute I’m getting older and I’m easily confused. You trust Intel to investigate the president on a false charge witch hunt but not to tell the truth about no affect on the election. Back to Putin? I think Trump knows Putin can’t be trusted. I also think he knows the FBI and DOJ top ranks can’t be trusted. I also think he knows Obambi, Hillary and the DNC can’t be trusted. Hmmm... We have a trust conundrum in this country just who am I suppose to trust? I’m confused... ... Oh I know who I can trust... ... Politico, CNN and all of MSM...
    Last edited by tucker; 02-23-2018 at 09:29 AM.
    “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”
    ― George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by TicToc View Post

The only tantrum I see is in your post about congress.

I’ve got one for you.

We have an indictment of Russians manipulating our election.

All we have from the administration is:

Pence saying intel states there was no affect. A lie.

Trump repeating putkin says he didn’t do it. A laugh.

Where’s the leadership from this administration on the topic of Russians?

They are certainly leading change on all those items on your list.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    System Specifications

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ^^ Well let think a minute I’m getting older and I’m easily confused. You trust Intel to investigate the president on a false charge witch hunt but not to tell the truth about no affect on the election. Back to Putin? I think Trump knows Putin can’t be trusted. I also think he knows the FBI and DOJ top ranks can’t be trusted. I also think he knows Obambi, Hillary and the DNC can’t be trusted. Hmmm... We have a trust conundrum in this country just who am I suppose to trust? I’m confused... ... Oh I know who I can trust... ... Politico, CNN and all of MSM...
    Back to putkin? Jesús, damned if I don’t and dames if I do bring up Russians. Well, I guess foxnews isn’t msm anymore. Ha.

Whatabout the deep state!!
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post

Back to putkin? Jesús, damned if I don’t and dames if I do bring up Russians. Well, I guess foxnews isn’t msm anymore. Ha.

Whatabout the deep state!!
    Yep, but never ever back to this:

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Not nearly as good as you are at TOTAL AVOIDANCE and spindoctoring...
    Wonder why not?
    Last edited by SteveW; 02-23-2018 at 05:59 PM.
    System Specifications

Another guilty plea deal by mueller in the russia investigation. Busy week, first a lawyer and then the Deputy Chair of Trump's election campaign. I heard here that this was a nothing burger, lol.

Meanwhile Flynn remains. Charges still stand and his deal is intact. I heard here that he was going to walk.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

We’ll see if there’s ever a trail, we’ll see if those that gave a guilty plea ever go to jail. It is a nothing burger Mueller hasn’t laid a glove on Trump, never will. You got nothin’ sweet pea... In the first place Collusion isn’t a crime....
    ― George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    https://imgur.com/r8zrwoG
    Another guilty plea deal by mueller in the russia investigation. Busy week, first a lawyer and then the Deputy Chair of Trump's election campaign. I heard here that this was a nothing burger, lol.

Meanwhile Flynn remains. Charges still stand and his deal is intact. I heard here that he was going to walk.
    Let the dance continue....

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Not nearly as good as you are at TOTAL AVOIDANCE and spindoctoring...
    System Specifications

We’ll see if there’s ever a trail, we’ll see if those that gave a guilty plea ever go to jail. It is a nothing burger Mueller hasn’t laid a glove on Trump, never will. You got nothin’ sweet pea... In the first place Collusion isn’t a crime....
    Jesús, I love your dismissive names. Does it make your •••• hard?

Let’s see, according to what you wrote, the Russian attack is a nothing burger if trump isn’t touched. There’s a difference of opinion between us. I see it as Russians attacked us. Period. And I don’t know why we haven’t done anything about it. I also see your opinion as partisan treason.

Just as I know and differ with you again. There are no laws against collision. There are laws about treason. Also lying about things such as no collusion.

Whadaboutthe tax returns!!
    George Carlin

Dear, TT I’ll bet you’re shocked to know the Russians have been meddling in our affairs for decades ... shocking... B itch b itch b itch ... just like an old lady ... If I wanted to hear that I would get married to an old hag, no not you...
    ― George Carlin

^^^ BongWater hears it every day...
    System Specifications

Dear, TT I’ll bet you’re shocked to know the Russians have been meddling in our affairs for decades ... shocking... B itch b itch b itch ... just like an old lady ... If I wanted to hear that I would get married to an old hag, no not you...
    I enjoy your pretzel logic bs. So the Russian attack is a nothing burger because of the Cold War? Such a ‘patriot’.

As to old ladies bbbb iching, compare our daily post counts.
    George Carlin

^^ Ok the Russians haven’t meddling our affairs since 2004 and before. The war was a CIA KGB spie love affair. Willful ignorance...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...004/619056001/

BTW... Don’t question my patriotism you might piss me off home boy...
    ― George Carlin

tucker sides with president trump and the russians. totally un-american!

Trump’s Top Intelligence Officials Contradict Him on Russian Meddling

“There should be no doubt that Russia perceives its past efforts as successful and views the 2018 U.S. midterm elections as a potential target for Russian influence operations,” Dan Coats, the Director of National Intelligence, said during the Senate Intelligence Committee’s annual worldwide-threats hearing on Tuesday.

“We have seen Russian activity and intentions to have an impact on the next election cycle,” CIA Director Mike Pompeo said later. Other top intelligence officials, including the FBI Director Chris Wray, agreed.

The director of the National Security Agency, Mike Rogers, emphasized that steps should be taken “to ensure the American people that their vote is sanctioned and not manipulated in any way,” and Coats advocated for as much transparency as possible.

“We need to inform the American public that this is real … and that we are not going to allow some Russian to tell us how we’re going to vote,” Coats said. “There needs to be a national cry for that.”

That national cry, however, won’t begin with the intelligence community and is unlikely to emanate from the White House. According to Wray, Trump has shown little if any interest in disrupting Russian election interference in 2018 and beyond. His administration declined to implement new sanctions on Russia earlier this month that were aimed at punishing Moscow for its meddling in 2016 and deterring Putin from trying again.

Trump signed a new sanctions bill into law last summer only reluctantly, calling the legislation “seriously flawed” and complaining that it “encroaches on the executive branch’s authority to negotiate." He’s called the Russia investigation a “Democrat hoax” even as his own appointees—including Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, who warned just last week that the U.S. is ill-prepared to deal with future attacks by Russia on our elections—have continued to raise alarms about Moscow’s ongoing interference.

General Michael Hayden, the former head of both the CIA and NSA, said it makes “all the difference in the world” whether or not the president shows interest in, and a commitment to, deterring the Russian interference.

John Sipher, a former chief of station for the CIA who served for 28 years in Russia, Europe, and Asia, told me that the intelligence community will continue to be focused on Russia’s threat “no matter what the White House says or doesn’t say.” Ultimately, though, it will be up to Trump to implement meaningful changes.

“The IC is not the most important in this case,” Sipher said, referring to the intelligence community. “They may uncover what the Russians are up to but they can’t really defend against it or take actions to deter it, unless the President supports a covert action effort to screw with the Russians, like with a cyber attack.
    bb
    Last edited by baghdad bob; 02-26-2018 at 09:20 AM.

^^ The whole thing is politics my dear boy. I’m sure Trump knows all about Russian meddling he gets intel briefings on a daily basis. His security clearance is unlimited. He can see everything there is to see. Unless the weaponized intel agencies illegally withhold it.... Flubber...
    ― George Carlin