Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Re: What about the Russians?

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Seriously, do you buy into this crap?

Being from Rotterdam with a family full of folks who actually were face to face with Nazis during the occupation, l can tell you the screed you posted is full of crap. But rock on.
    So why don’t you educate us instead of offering nothing other than weak dismissals. Where was the posted article wrong?
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    So why don’t you educate us instead of offering nothing other than weak dismissals. Where was the posted article wrong?
    Waste time on you two?

Quote Originally Posted by Spin-Fu View Post

Weak dismissals today eh? Let’s see what’s behind “Weak Dismissal” Door #1: My-O-My...

Two ButtHurt Liberal Democrat poll workers plead guilty to voter fraud.

Donna Brazile admits Hillary Clinton rigged primary against Bernie Sanders.

Last edited by SteveW; 10-30-2018 at 06:39 PM.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    "More worthless commentary from the word salad king and wannabe hall monitor who lies about his own posts..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    Taint +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Hillary cheated and lost? Who'dathunk, eh?

Hillary cheated and lost? Who'dathunk, eh?
    I didn’t think you were capable of anything other than hot air. Thanks for proving me right.

And thanks for again proving my decision to ignore wuffy your trained lap dog as a good one.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

signs of desperation from the trump camp..........creatures from the swamp.

Mueller asks FBI to probe scheme seeking sexual assault dirt on him

“I'm not sure how he knew that I ever worked there or worked with Robert Mueller. I reluctantly told Mr. Christensen that I had only worked with Mr. Mueller for a short period of time, before leaving that firm to have my first son,” she wrote in her email.

Parsons said Christensen “then changed his tone, and mentioned that he might be able to help me pay off some debt. He knew exactly how much credit card debt I had, right down to the dollar, which sort of freaked me out.”

The woman said she told Christensen she wasn’t interested in his offer and hung up on him. But she said he called back two days later offering to pay off $34,000 in credit card debt and also write her a $20,000 check if she made the allegations against Mueller.

In addition, Parsons said that Christensen offered her a $10,000 bonus from his client, the Republican lobbyist Jack Burkman.
    Burkman said in a Facebook video posted Tuesday that he is planning a press conference at “high noon” on Thursday in Arlington, Va., to “unveil the first of the sexual assault victims of Robert Mueller."
    Burkman is a Virginia-based Republican lobbyist with ties to the Mueller probe and other aspects of the 2016 presidential election. Last year, he organized a legal defense fund for Rick Gates after Mueller indicted the former Trump campaign deputy on charges of money laundering and failing to register as an agent of a foreign government.

A federal judge rebuked Gates for violating a gag order after he appeared in a video thanking donors who gave to the fund.

Burkman earlier this year also said he was shot and run over while conducting his own investigation into the murder of Seth Rich, the Democratic National Committee staffer who is the subject of a conspiracy theory claiming he played a role in the release of hacked Hillary Clinton campaign emails that WikiLeaks posted online during the 2016 presidential election.
    bb

^^^ So they're tryin' to Kavanaugh Mueller. Pass the popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by ButtBoy View Post

I didn’t think you were capable of anything other than hot air. Thanks for proving me right.

And thanks for again proving my decision to ignore wuffy your trained lap dog as a good one.
    Poor ButtBoy is having an identity crisis - he's got more spin modes than a Kenmore washing machine - still only disassociated rambling butthurt liberal blather...

"More worthless commentary from the word salad king and wannabe hall monitor who lies about his own posts..."
    Taint +3
    MIA

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post

bb
    11/6 we'll see who's having signs of desperation - a continuation of the crisis since November 2016....

Taint +3
    MIA

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Poor ButtBoy is having an identity crisis - he's got more spin modes than a Kenmore washing machine - still only disassociated rambling butthurt liberal blather...

I like how he always claims to be proven correct.

^^^ Both Stinky & Winky are so easy to toy with - quality free entertainment...

"Proven correct" with any bizarre angle or concept he spins up. Some of the associations bb tries for are also really amusing - he stretches things REAL far.

The Israel support blather is a perfect example - made the statement: "Your support of Israel wasn't for antisemitism" is a classic - support is support is support numbnuts - trying to dissect that to prove some warped connection to who knows what nutcase or extremist. He's a piece of work.

Trying to cover hisass on the Obama years not supporting Israel and selling them out to the Palestinians - Hillary shows up with $700M dollars, much of it funneled to terrorism against Israel - and Jerkington attempts to show prior support for Israel "wasn't for antisemitism....

Laughable, real despirate.
    Last edited by SteveW; 10-30-2018 at 10:22 PM.
    Taint +3
    MIA

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post

bb
    Gee, the insane dutchman, expert of all things hitler even though he can't express why, says this is just like women recounting their past with the kav. How dare you!

Then again, this will be a priceless episode for the far right wingnuts who seem to be reality challenged...

Fabricated Mueller Smear Appears to Have Come From Comically Inept Far-Right Internet Person
    The scurrilous attempt to smear special counsel Robert Mueller with accusations of sexual misconduct took a particularly delicious turn Tuesday afternoon, when scrutiny over the pretty clearly fabricated charges turned toward random right-wing Twitter nut and apparent disgraced hedge-fund bro, Jacob Wohl. The twentysomething Wohl and others in the MAGAsphere began cryptically tweeting hints Monday of a mega-scoop that was about to drop about Mueller, causing the story to flare into the public sphere, particularly on giddy right-wing sites. It quickly became clear that something was not right about the very thin, utterly sensational story being pushed by Wohl and fellow conservative political activist Jack Burkman, and emails emerged from women notifying reporters and the special counsel’s office that they had been approached by individuals saying they were investigators and offering tens of thousands of dollars to come forward with cooked-up allegations about the man investigating the president. The Mueller team got wind of the setup attempt last week and referred the case to the FBI for investigation.

Those are the nuts and bolts—that we know of so far—of this pretty pathetic attempt to harm the Russia investigation by impugning Robert Mueller’s character. The smear operation is likely not only against the law; the intent to derail a federal investigation into the president is beyond serious.

The details, however, of the sheer ineptitude of these two absolute jokers (and avowed conspiracy theorists), Burkman and internet person Jacob Wohl, who also writes for the far-right conspiracy site Gateway Pundit, are priceless—and hilarious.

Much of the ineptitude centers around the company Surefire Intelligence, which has a web presence, a LinkedIn page, and all of the sort-of trappings of a real business. Wohl says Burkman, who has simultaneously been dropping hints online of a Mueller bombshell, hired Surefire to help with the “investigation” into Robert Mueller. The investigation by Surefire was pretty much a fraud masquerading as reporting. Here’s how it worked, from the Atlantic:

Jennifer Taub, an associate professor at Vermont Law School, received an email from a man using a Surefire Intelligence email address around the same time, on October 22. “It’s my understanding that you may have had some past encounters with Robert Mueller,” he told Taub, according to the email she forwarded me on Tuesday afternoon. “I would like to discuss those encounters with you.” (Taub told me she has never had any encounters with Mueller, though she does appear on CNN at times as an expert commentator.)

“I believe a basic telephone call, for which I would compensate you at whatever rate you see fit (inside reason), would be a good place to start,” the man continued. “My organization is conducting an examination of Robert Mueller’s past. Tell me a decent method to contact you by telephone (or Signal, which would be ideal) and a beginning rate to talk with you about all encounters you’ve had with Special Counsel Mueller. We would likewise pay you for any references that you may have. Lastly, I would appreciate your discretion here, as this is a very sensitive matter.” Taub told me she forwarded the email to the special counsel’s office, noting that she did not plan to respond.

Surefire describes itself on its website as “a private intel agency that designs and executes bespoke solutions for businesses and individuals who face complex business and litigation challenges.” “Since-deleted Craigslist advertisements for the company said it ‘was founded by two members of Israel’s elite intelligence community,’” the Daily Beast reports. “The ads billed services including ‘counter intelligence,’ ‘private spies,’ and ‘ethical hackers.’ ” If the fact that the company was advertising on Craigslist wasn’t a big enough red flag, how about the fact that at least seven of the company’s supposed employees’ LinkedIn profiles use obviously fake headshots of supermodels and actors. The headshot of Surefire’s “Tel Aviv station chief” is a photo of Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli; the “financial investigator” is played by Academy Award–winning actor Christoph Waltz; and on and on and on.

After the press started asking questions about the company, Wohl clammed up and denied having any ties to Surefire Intelligence.

Surefire’s website lists Wohl’s email address in the company’s domain records. NBC News found the phone number listed on Surefire’s website directed callers to another number that is listed as belonging to Wohl’s mom. Wohl likely needs a lawyer, but instead is busy tweeting trying to muddy the waters.
    This is soo funny. h/t to twitter users...

Jacob WohlVerified account
    @JacobAWohl
    20 Year Old Financier and Political Commentator | Conservative, Trump Supporter, Zionist | Writer for http://TheGatewayPundit.com

https://twitter.com/AricToler/status...52982768074753
    They even had Christoph Waltz working for them before they purged their employee LinkedIn accounts.

Yup. The dutch windmill is right. It's just like the wingnut theories about the women who spoke out against the Kav.

George Carlin

I like how he always claims to be proven correct.
    I especially love it when you keep on giving that proof....
    Last edited by otoc; 10-31-2018 at 06:33 AM.
    George Carlin

^^^ cute.

Quote Originally Posted by LGBTQ View Post

Gee, the insane dutchman, expert of all things hitler even though he can't express why, says this is just like women recounting their past with the kav. How dare you!

Then again, this will be a priceless episode for the far right wingnuts who seem to be reality challenged...

Fabricated Mueller Smear Appears to Have Come From Comically Inept Far-Right Internet Person

This is soo funny. h/t to twitter users...

Jacob WohlVerified account
    @JacobAWohl
    20 Year Old Financier and Political Commentator | Conservative, Trump Supporter, Zionist | Writer for http://TheGatewayPundit.com

https://twitter.com/AricToler/status...52982768074753
    They even had Christoph Waltz working for them before they purged their employee LinkedIn accounts.

Yup. The dutch windmill is right. It's just like the wingnut theories about the women who spoke out against the Kav.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTIFA View Post

I especially love it when you keep on giving that proof....

The ButtHurt Merry Go Round of TicToc...drove it right off the tracks again...

Last edited by SteveW; 10-31-2018 at 08:58 PM.
    Taint +3
    MIA