Page 55 of 93 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Re: What about the Russians?

Quote Originally Posted by ButtBoy View Post

Sigh, I was going to joke with bb about this being fake news but your ignorant sidestepping whatabouts just proved what traitors you guys are because you constantly ignore the Russians while peddling the trumpfoxnews propaganda network as ‘truth’.

How’s that red wave looking for ya?
    Better than this:

Two ButtHurt Liberal Democrat poll workers plead guilty to voter fraud.

Donna Brazile admits Hillary Clinton rigged primary against Bernie Sanders.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    I think your opinion of yourself is highly over posted.
    Says the one who speaks of himself on an endless loop.

I think your opinion of yourself is highly over posted.
    I think your opinion is highly over posted and overrated by you. Oh the good old days when the censorship was almost most strangling. Not for you. You were an expert in squeezing the rules your veiled sarcasm, insults and the ability to piss people off and whine to the moderators when they gave you a little taste of your own medicine back. When you found a weak spot in somebody you continually nagged until you drove them out of this forum. Did you keep totals on the number of people you chased off. Well it’s to bad those days are over for you, eh!

TT the professional victim, whiner and use to be protected bully... Keep a stiff upper lip old chap your days of glory might return ... not...
    Last edited by tucker; 11-06-2018 at 11:22 PM.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    I think your opinion is highly over posted and overrated by you. Oh the good old days when the censorship was almost most strangling. Not for you. You were an expert in squeezing the rules your veiled sarcasm, insults and the ability to piss people off and whine to the moderators when they gave you a little taste of your own medicine back. When you found a weak spot in somebody you continually nagged until you drove them out of this forum. Did you keep totals on the number of people you chased off. Well it’s to bad those days are over for you, eh!

TT the professional victim, whiner and use to be protected bully... Keep a stiff upper lip old chap your days of glory might return ... not...
    Project much?
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Says the one who speaks of himself on an endless loop.

Ditto for you.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

You're real pithy this morning.

Project much?
    What would we do without Projectionists

projectionist is a person who operates a movie projector. In the strict sense of the term this means any film projector and therefore could include someone who operates the projector in a show. In common usage the term is generally understood to describe a paid employee of a movie theater.
    TT in the spot light...

Last edited by tucker; 11-07-2018 at 12:39 PM.

^^^^ And.......here’s the finished product:

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    ^^^^ And.......here’s the finished product:

David Bossie: Midterm election results mean Trump's 2020 reelection prospects look better than ever

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/davi...tter-than-ever

By 2020 the American people will be so sickened by the demorats perverted foreplay Trump will have a big majority in the house and senate.

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    David Bossie: Midterm election results mean Trump's 2020 reelection prospects look better than ever

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/davi...tter-than-ever

By 2020 the American people will be so sickened by the demorats perverted foreplay Trump will have a big majority in the house and senate.
    I wish I was as optimistic as David but after last night's Republican Governor wins in what used to be strong red states that were thisclose I'm not feeling it. It is and always has been about demographics. The darker the skin the more the Dems win. A white Democrat, whether male or female is now becoming a thing of the past. Look no further than Miss Ocasio-Cortez's win last night to see that brown always votes brown. It doesn't matter in the slightest to them that she's dumber than a box of rocks as long as she looks like them. I don't call them racist for that either, it's simply a matter of putting their own before others which is the most natural thing on Earth. Well, for everyone other than whites that is.

Last edited by kbohip; 11-07-2018 at 01:05 PM.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    I wish I was as optimistic as David but after last night's Republican Governor wins in what used to be strong red states that were thisclose I'm not feeling it. It is and always has been about demographics. The darker the skin the more the Dems win. A white Democrat, whether male or female is now becoming a thing of the past. Look no further than Miss Ocasio-Cortez's win last night to see that brown always votes brown. It doesn't matter in the slightest to them that she's dumber than a box of rocks as long as she looks like them. I don't call them racist for that either, it's simply a matter of putting their own before others which is the most natural thing on Earth. Well, for everyone other than whites that is.

Governors are very important trouble on the home front is a big problem. Thanks to the democrats Race and gender is always a wild card. But the House of Representatives is a temporary thing it flip flops every two years. One of the things that bothers me is Romney I think he might be the newest maverick, McCain’s replacement. I think he still has TDS that could be a problem. He might work behind Trump’s back instigating trouble with the other republican TDS suffers. I’ll count him as half a Senator for now.
    Last edited by tucker; 11-07-2018 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post

Here's the joke... O'Rourke is the lilly white guy and Cruz is the Latino. Its the "white-hispanic" re-paint like they pulled on the latino guy that killed the black skittles kid.

Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Here's the joke... O'Rourke is the lilly white guy and Cruz is the Latino. Its the "white-hispanic" re-paint like they pulled on the latino guy that killed the black skittles kid.

Go figure.
    Let me know when you guys are done talking about me, race, elections, and all the other thread crapping diversions. Midterms are done. Mueller has the green light...

Stay tuned.

Let me know when you guys are done talking about me, race, elections, and all the other thread crapping diversions. Midterms are done. Mueller has the green light...

Stay tuned.
    Thanx for th our opinion.

Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by ButtBoy View Post

Stay tuned.
    We’ll let you know.