Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Re: What about the Russians?

It’s quite possible Trump knows everything Mueller is going to do before he does it. That could explain his confidence.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    It’s quite possible Trump knows everything Mueller is going to do before he does it. That could explain his confidence.

“Impeach Trump” the radical left morning Reveille...

we were discussing russian interference in our electoral process and president trump's lack of action. do you know something i don't, pertaining to trump and mueller?

bb

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    we were discussing russian interference in our electoral process and president trump's lack of action. do you know something i don't, pertaining to trump and mueller?

bb
    Trump wasn't in power. Your guy Obambi was.

This is what politics is. The There in there there... The is in what is is...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post

I enjoy your pretzel logic bs. So the Russian attack is a nothing burger because of the Cold War? Such a ‘patriot’.

As to old ladies bbbb iching, compare our daily post counts.
    "Walk Heavy, Stand Tall, Carry a Big Stick"
    Daily Driver - ASUS Z170-AR i7 6700, 16G RAM - Liquid Cooled
    Print/File Server - ASUS A7V880 XP-3200 Barton
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    "More worthless commentary from the word salad king and wannabe hall monitor who lies about his own posts..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
    Taint +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    MIA

Trump wasn't in power. Your guy Obambi was.
    What about obama!

White House announces retaliation against Russia: Sanctions, ejecting diplomats

What about trump, like B.B. wrote? Last time I checked, he’s been in power for over a year.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

no bigly deal. winning at all cost.

"Russia's cyberactivities were intended to influence the election, erode faith in US democratic institutions, sow doubt about the integrity of our electoral process, and undermine confidence in the institutions of the US government," a White House statement said. "These actions are unacceptable and will not be tolerated."

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    What about obama!

White House announces retaliation against Russia: Sanctions, ejecting diplomats

What about trump, like B.B. wrote? Last time I checked, he’s been in power for over a year.
    Obama’s great erection ejection what good did it do... NONE .... “red lines”and “knock it off” just two of Obambi’s hollow threats. As John Traitor Kerry thanks the Iranians for releasing US sailors they hijacked. If it did any good there wouldn’t be a radical left witch hunt. Radical left fanasty land. As TT&BB put on their radical left pink Mickey Mouse Ears...

What about Uranium One? Of course that wasn’t Russian Collusion, money laundering and betrayal of the American people. Of course there’s the most important document in history The “Dossier” paid for by Campaign Hillary and the DNC...

What about “I’ll be more flexible after the election” that wasn’t collusion with Russian?... My Butt...

Job well done TT&BB...
    Last edited by tucker; 02-27-2018 at 09:56 AM.

^^ The russians paid 48 dollars and change to totally f*** this country up. The radical left democrats and MSM took care of all the rest... The major irony is the Russians still own the DNC and MSM....

Obama’s great erection ejection what good did it do... NONE .... “red lines”and “knock it off” just two of Obambi’s hollow threats. As John Traitor Kerry thanks the Iranians for releasing US sailors they hijacked. If it did any good there wouldn’t be a radical left witch hunt. Radical left fanasty land. As TT&BB put on their radical left pink Mickey Mouse Ears...

What about Uranium One? Of course that wasn’t Russian Collusion, money laundering and betrayal of the American people. Of course there’s the most important document in history The “Dossier” paid for by Campaign Hillary and the DNC...

What about “I’ll be more flexible after the election” that wasn’t collusion with Russian?... My Butt...

Job well done TT&BB...

^^ The russians paid 48 dollars and change to totally f*** this country up. The radical left democrats and MSM took care of all the rest... The major irony is the Russians still own the DNC and MSM....
    Is this what foxnews is feeding you?

What about obama?
    What about Clinton?
    What about Kerry?

Really. I miss the part about our current President.

Lol $48. Try millions. You guys embarrass yourself with your ignorance.
    George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

I doubt they spent millions before the election, but keep in mind that every million is less than 1/10 of one percent of what the Clintons and Democrats spent to lose to the guy that spent half as much.

I get why you're all put out... it's about all ya got left and like the collusion thing, it's a big nothing burger.

And to keep things in perspective, the investigation about all this Russia, Russia stuff has cost much more than Russia's millions that have your panties wadded up in a knot.

BTW, I hear a couple hundred Russians got their arses kicked in Syria.

I doubt they spent millions before the election, but keep in mind that every million is less than 1/10 of one percent of what the Clintons and Democrats spent to lose to the guy that spent half as much.

I get why you're all put out... it's about all ya got left and like the collusion thing, it's a big nothing burger.
    The ORGANIZATION employed hundreds of individuals for its online operations, ranging from creators of fictitious personas to technical and administrative support. The ORGANIZATION’s annual budget totaled the equivalent of millions of U.S. dollars.
    We’re done, ms dismissal.
    George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    We’re done, ms dismissal.
    and... right on cue... we have a dismount.