Page 7 of 93 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Re: What about the Russians?

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    I doubt they spent millions before the election, but keep in mind that every million is less than 1/10 of one percent of what the Clintons and Democrats spent to lose to the guy that spent half as much.

I get why you're all put out... it's about all ya got left and like the collusion thing, it's a big nothing burger.
    I find it hilarious that out of all the shenanigans the Dems have so blatantly been up to, including rigging their own election so that the candidate their leaders wanted (not their soyboys and purple haired freaks wanted) got the candidacy and not the one that had the momentum behind him, that they are STILL trying to go with this "RUSSIA!" nonsense. It seems to me the Dems are their own worst enemy, just like the Repubs were with Trump until they belatedly decided to win the election. The difference is Trump was an unstoppable force, while Bernie was just like his "Bros", willing to give up at the drop of a hat so as not to offend the status quo.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

and... right on cue... we have a dismount.
    This tired dismount of yours?
    The ORGANIZATION employed hundreds of individuals for its online operations, ranging from creators of fictitious personas to technical and administrative support. The ORGANIZATION’s annual budget totaled the equivalent of millions of U.S. dollars.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

^^^ I thought you were done.

Read my post again... I didn't ever deny they may have spent millions. I did say I doubt they spent that before the election. I don't know anything specific about "The ORGANIZATION" you speak of or care. Nor have I seen any evidence of these millions you speak of, nor do I care. Its chump change either way in the grand scheme of things. As I said earlier, keep in mind that every million is less than 1/10 of one percent of what the Clintons and Democrats spent to lose to the guy that spent half as much.

This is nothing more than one of your squirrels. You and your leftist friends just can't get over the election. It was over a year ago. You didn't care about the Russians five years ago, or nine, or thirteen years ago... now you do. I call bull dung. Fake Rage from Rage Boy.

bull dung. Fake Rage from Rage Boy.
    Lol, more projection from ms dismiss. Read the indictment to learn about the organization. Google is your friend...
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Lol, more projection from ms dismiss. Read the indictment to learn about the organization. Google is your friend...
    I've got better things to do. But thanks for the source.

Idiot.

Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

^^^
    Sure. Cute.

Seems I read in this thread something about a dossier tied only to demorats.

Hee hee.

McCain associate invokes Fifth Amendment on Trump dossier sources: report

RINO... look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Seems I read in this thread something about a dossier tied only to demorats.

Hee hee.

McCain associate invokes Fifth Amendment on Trump dossier sources: report
    We knew all along McShame was the drop man that give Dossier to the FBI. It has nothing to do with Trump other than Johnny hates Trump with a passion. If he’s envolved it’s his problem and the democrats he was in collusion with. McCain is a republican in name only he’s a better fit for the demoratic party.
    Last edited by tucker; 02-27-2018 at 06:58 PM.

^^ Thats quite a lineup you posted up there all that’s missing is Goofy and Porky Pig...

rinos compared to republicans willing to lie and obstruct justice. such as the midnight uber ride to the white house.

bb

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    We knew all along McShame was the drop man that give Dossier to the FBI. It has nothing to do with Trump other than Johnny hates Trump with a passion. If he’s envolved it’s his problem and the democrats he was in collusion with. McCain is a republican in name only he’s a better fit for the demoratic party.
    Well, that sinks it.

You don’t even pay attention to your posts being rebutted.
    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Of course there’s the most important document in history The “Dossier” paid for by Campaign Hillary and the DNC...

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    rinos compared to republicans willing to lie and obstruct justice. such as the midnight uber ride to the white house.

bb
    My favorite album years ago was Pretzle Logic. Little did I know.

Gave to FBI or paid for it.

What difference does it make?

Idiocy confirmed. Again.