Page 9 of 93 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Re: What about the Russians?

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    here's some more conspiracies you can add to your list.

Senior adviser at HUD spread conspiracy theory that Clinton campaign chairman was Satanist

benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiii

bb
    Which as got what exactly to do with RUSSIA??

Last edited by AMDScooter; 03-11-2018 at 03:03 PM.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

won't belong till trump starts quoting the puppet master.

Vladimir Putin again denies Russia meddled in the 2016 U.S. presidential election

Russian President Vladimir Putin once again dismissed allegations that his country interfered in the U.S. presidential election, and in a new interview also questioned the citizenship of 13 people indicted by a special counsel investigating efforts to sway the electorate.

"Maybe they are not even Russians, but Ukrainians, Tatars or Jews, but with Russian citizenship, which should also be checked," Putin said during Saturday's two-part interview with NBC News anchor Megyn Kelly.

Last month, special counsel Robert S. Mueller III indicted 13 Russians and three Russian-owned businesses on allegations of illegal meddling and dispensing false information to affect the 2016 U.S. presidential election. Their alleged activities include using fake social media accounts to spread misinformation and using fake identities to promote President Trump and denigrate his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton.

"I do not care. I do not care at all because they do not represent the government," Putin said of the 13 indicted.
    bb

^^ Your spin-fu is weak as sh*t of late bob. I mean.. we all know u ain't got jack to work with but spoon fed... CNN, Politico rubbish... but geez.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

^^^ The great Spin-Fu Master.....

Vladimir Putin again denies Russia meddled in the 2016 U.S. presidential election

bb
    I remember when your Obambi administration was meddling in Israel's election.
    Last edited by Dutchcedar; 03-11-2018 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    I remember when your Obambi administration was meddling in Israel's election.

bb
    Bobby Bobby Bobby... They were playing both sides if they were playing at all. I seem to remember they were tentatively behind two demonstrations the same day. One pro Trump, one tear TRUMPíS GUTS OUT. I know itís just a minor detail in MSMís scheme of things. But really Bobby...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

bb
    I've been quoting the Puppet Master for years....

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Bobby Bobby Bobby... They were playing both sides if they were playing at all. I seem to remember they were tentatively behind two demonstrations the same day. One pro Trump, one tear TRUMP’S GUTS OUT. I know it’s just a minor detail in MSM’s scheme of things. But really Bobby...
    The Spin-Fu is weak...

Last edited by SteveW; 03-11-2018 at 10:29 PM.

Bobby Bobby Bobby... They were playing both sides if they were playing at all. I seem to remember they were tentatively behind two demonstrations the same day. One pro Trump, one tear TRUMP’S GUTS OUT. I know it’s just a minor detail in MSM’s scheme of things. But really Bobby...
    That was after the election. Prior was all about trump.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

bb
    Lol, Obama!!!
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Mueller indicting 13 Russians was a ploy to get people like TT&BB all shook up and excited. Nonthing is going to happen to those Russians, nothing. What they say would mean absolutely nothing similar to the Dossier bought and paid for by the Beast and DNC.

Quote Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post

That was after the election. Prior was all about trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post

Lol, Obama!!!
    All this talk of Spin-Fu and who appears like Lo Pan himself.....The Puppet Master in his ongoing saga - Battle of the ButtHurt.

Last edited by SteveW; 03-11-2018 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Lol, Obama!!!

George Carlin
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Im still waiting for criticism of ANTIFA and Louie Farrakhan from you and BB. You have no creditably.... in Carlin’s words idiot...

Im still waiting for criticism of ANTIFA and Louie Farrakhan from you and BB. You have no creditably.... in Carlin’s words idiot...
    I'm still on the edge of my seat waiting to discuss this little ditty - since the integrity of our elections is so important to the Sphincter Brothers...

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Not nearly as good as you are at TOTAL AVOIDANCE and spindoctoring...