Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1390

Re: What about the Russians?

Federal prosecutors have charged President Obama's former White House counsel with making false statements in connection with his role in disseminating a report commissioned by Paul Manafort.
    Prosecutors allege that as an attorney in private practice, Greg Craig lied to officials at the Foreign Agents Registration Act unit after the Justice Department launched an investigation into Paul Manafort's illegal lobbying on behalf of his pro-Russian clients in Ukraine.
    Trump made him do it.

From ACE's post:

Update: Good point from Larry O'Connor -- The media freaked that Paul Manafort, who never worked in the White House, was an unregistered Ukraine agent.Well, so was Greg Craig -- and Greg Craig worked in the White House as Obama's White House Counsel. He was Obama's taxpayer-paid top lawyer.

Exit Question: Do you think the media will give this as much play?

Exit Answer: No, you don't think that. In fact, you think the precise opposite.
    That breaks ole TIC_TOC's "indictment" threshold as well.. soo collusion? Yea.. right... we're dealing with the "collusion for ye but not for me" party. Nuthin' to see here.. keep walking...
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

^^^Interesting dance coming my way. Perhaps I'd take the taunts from the bubble seriously if it wasn't projecting "collusion for ye but not for me", since the story from you guys has been witch hunt when it came to "ye". Really. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm still waiting for a version of the Mueller report that wasn't condensed and judged by the administration itself.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Rosenstein and Mueller are the Trump Administration just like Comey was...

Trump hasn’t seen Mueller’s report yet somehow he’s pulling Barr’s strings....

Adam Schitt says he has incriminating evidence yet he won’t say or show what it is. Swallwell is an unbiased truth teller. Auntie Max doesn’t want impeachment. Omar isn’t anti-Semitic. Ocasio’s Green New Deal wasn’t unanimously thrown in the shitcan... hmmm... Me thinks you are a crybaby afraid of the truth...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    ^^^Interesting dance coming my way. Perhaps I'd take the taunts from the bubble seriously if it wasn't projecting "collusion for ye but not for me", since the story from you guys has been witch hunt when it came to "ye". Really. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm still waiting for a version of the Mueller report that wasn't condensed and judged by the administration itself.
    It was a witch hunt.. go google "NO COLLUSION". I was commenting on how certain members we're doing back flips when Manafort, etc. got indicted for process crimes. But hey.. I see you have not much to say about similar charges when it's about a member of your Chicago Jesus's administration but your predictible....

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    From ACE's post:

That breaks ole TIC_TOC's "indictment" threshold as well.. soo collusion? Yea.. right... we're dealing with the "collusion for ye but not for me" party. Nuthin' to see here.. keep walking...

I'm still waiting for a version of the Mueller report that wasn't condensed and judged by the administration itself.[/QUOTE]

"Mueller Report" that "wasn't condensed and judged" by "the administration itself". Are you kidding? Dig deep and use the force Luke ButRammer. So, there's more "Mueller Report" out there and what, the Democrats just "aren't using it at this time" because they've suddenly turned ethical?

You must be tired, have a seat.
    Last edited by CMB; 04-18-2019 at 12:53 AM.

The ultimate projection from the one who loves to falsely toss that accusation around. An idiot who's been bouncing around in the Russia, Russia hoax bubble for two f**king years calls the reality crowd "in the bubble"... is still holding out until "he sees the report". Bulldung. You'll still be in the OrangeManBad bubble, just looking out a different hole.

Idiot.

You're entertaining.
    Last edited by Dutchcedar; 04-13-2019 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot4us View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    The ultimate projection from the one who loves to falsely toss that accusation around. An idiot who's been bouncing around in the Russia, Russia hoax bubble for two f**king years calls the reality crowd "in the bubble"... is still holding out until "he sees the report". Bulldung. You'll still be in the OrangeManBad bubble, just looking out a different hole.

Idiot.

You're entertaining.
    The great projection master himself...still grasping at straws in his futile effort to cling on to Hillary +3...

^^^Children of the forest seem to need a time out. Good job chaps!
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

^^^Children of the forest seem to need a time out. Good job chaps!
    Take a ride on a unicorn.