Need help in building a low budget PC

Hello, I need help in building a pc or buying one in a budget of 400$. First of all, which option is better for this price? Second, I would prefer having SSD or SSHD over HDD, and minimum of 4GB DDR4 RAM. I am not a big gamer, but i would like to run some not so demanding games (such as Dota 2 or online FIFA) at high FPS, with multiple tabs opened (youtube/facebook) without any problems (if possible of course). I know this may be a bizzare explanation but i just wanted to guide you thoroughly into my demands. If I posted in a wrong forum, please redirect me. Thanks!

Re: Need help in building a low budget PC

Quote Originally Posted by dok1 View Post
    Hello, I need help in building a pc or buying one in a budget of 400$. First of all, which option is better for this price? Second, I would prefer having SSD or SSHD over HDD, and minimum of 4GB DDR4 RAM. I am not a big gamer, but i would like to run some not so demanding games (such as Dota 2 or online FIFA) at high FPS, with multiple tabs opened (youtube/facebook) without any problems (if possible of course). I know this may be a bizzare explanation but i just wanted to guide you thoroughly into my demands. If I posted in a wrong forum, please redirect me. Thanks!
    Do you have any parts on hand already?

400 is a pretty tall order for everything.

Take a look at the leaderboard for some ideas as to pricing.
    https://www.pcper.com/hwlb

Quote Originally Posted by mmettin View Post
    Do you have any parts on hand already?

400 is a pretty tall order for everything.

Take a look at the leaderboard for some ideas as to pricing.
    https://www.pcper.com/hwlb
    Well I agree, but i have found excellent deals for $500 so i just want to see if anyone can do it cheaper because at the moment i dont have a lot of money. I believe i was not too greedy in my description (okay ssd was maybe too much, as it is very expensive in my country). I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dok1 View Post
    Well I agree, but i have found excellent deals for $500 so i just want to see if anyone can do it cheaper because at the moment i dont have a lot of money. I believe i was not too greedy in my description (okay ssd was maybe too much, as it is very expensive in my country). I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

$400 is a bit low actually, perhaps check e-bay/craigslist for something used.

If your going for new there aren't many options for you. Even a last Gen apu/mobo is gona take half that budget, and dont forget , a new window licence isn't cheap.

Like I said, try for something used, or save for a while longer. $500 is a bit more reasonable.

You might want to try a prebuilt like the one I found on amazon.com. here's a link to one of the computers that cost under $400.00
    Here's the link-> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...pf_rd_i=565098

If you use something like a Pentium G4560 (3.5Ghz dual core/4 threads) you can build a system for around $450. That CPU is about $60, a motherboard around $50-$60 (I've built a couple systems with the G4560 and MSI B250M mATX boards), 4Gb of DDR4 memory is $45-$50, a 250Gb SSD $75, 450w power supply $40-$50, a case for $40 so about $330 so far, gives you $120 to add a video card if you want.
    Main- ASRock Z370 Fatal1ty Gaming K6/i7-8700k/32 Gb DDR4 /Zotac GTX1080Ti 11Gb/Samsung 970 EVO 1Tb nVme SSD/ samsung 850 EVO 1Tb SSD/ Hitachi 3Tb HDD/Asus BW-12B1ST BD burner/EVGA 750w PSU/Vizio D40u-D1 40" 4K TV/Win 10 Pro x64