my titan x 4gb died today can i find a card thats equal or better under 300

see title

Re: my titan x 4gb died today can i find a card thats equal or better under 300

37 views and no replies wtf

As far as I can tell a titan x should be a 12 gb card.

What are you doing with your rig exactly?

What resolution are you running?

Higher end cards are in short supply currently due to the mining of crypto-currency.

my hdmi port broke oh yea 12 gb

i think im going to send in to evga i hope they could fix it for free or less than 300 im on a fixed income due to my disability

Probably the best bet, as the answer to you original question is likely to be: "Narnia". As mmettin points out, high-end card prices are currently very silly.

update card is work my friend who helps me with my pc didn't see the ports on my dam card next stop bigger mobo than asrock z97 killer/3.1

If only the HDMI port is broken, can you not use the DVI or display port options?