Thread: Gsync help ...

Gsync help ...

I have an acer predator with gsync at 1440p .I play a couple of games and with maxed out settings I still go over 144fps or over the 144hz refresh rate of the panel. Is it best to just up tthe resolution scaling to Lower the fps so that doesn't happen or? What's the best way thanks guys.

Re: Gsync help ...

anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Elkido122 View Post
    I have an acer predator with gsync at 1440p .I play a couple of games and with maxed out settings I still go over 144fps or over the 144hz refresh rate of the panel. Is it best to just up tthe resolution scaling to Lower the fps so that doesn't happen or? What's the best way thanks guys.
    What game are you specifically talking about?

How do you have the game setup?

Meaning native resolution (1440p) ?

What eye candy do you have enabled?

is Vsync on in the game?

etc.

I do not have vsync enabled in game or even in the control panel (yet) also native 1440p yes. In the game I have vsync disabled and no frame caps on . The game I was mainly referring to is overwatch, my fps in that game fully on epic settings maxed is like 200fps plus... I don't even need that much fps lol....

since you are getting more FPS than refresh rate I would definitely enable G-sync. your game will run much more smoothly.
    thanks