Upgrade assistance?

I am looking to treat myself for my upcoming 32nd b-day.

I shop on newegg as I have a store card with them so that is where I want to get my parts.

My current rig is:

CPU: Intel i7-4770k
    CPU-Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper N520
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H
    RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix 1600Mhz
    GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD Dual-X 7970 Boost (aka Ghz) 3GB
    Sound card: Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium PCIe
    Chassis: Corsair Graphite 600T
    PSU: Corsair HX750 Gold
    Monitor: Hanns-G HZ281 27.5" 1920x1200

Drives:
    DVDRW
    3 x SSD
    2 x HDD
    1 x External HDD

Keyboard: Coolermaster StormTrigger (CherryMX Blue)
    Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus

I am looking to upgrade my GPU, Monitor and CPU cooler.

For resolution, I want 1440p High-refresh, low response time. IPS Prefer Matte display

GPU should be able to push games well on it. I play Escape From Tarkov, Battlebit, Ylands, Neverwinter, Elderscrolls Online, Black Desert Online, Star Citizen, S.T.A.L.K.E.R series and STALKER Online, and many other titles to give you an idea. I also dabble in Arma from time to time if I get the urge.

I feel like I probably should get a Noctua NH-D14 or NH-D15, which ever is compatible with AM4 as I want to eventually switch. But I am willing to consider a GOOD, RELIABLE AIO cooler. NOT a Corsair H100i as I already had one crap out on me.

I dont want to spend bookoos of cash if I dont have to so please try to keep the parts as close to MSRP as possible. I have been happy with AMD so far (since 2012) GPU wise. But, I suppose I am willing to give team green a try even though I DESTEST the GPP crap that is going on and some of their other business practices.

Re: Upgrade assistance?

I am looking to upgrade my GPU, Monitor and CPU cooler.
    What is your total budget ?

Quote Originally Posted by mmettin View Post
    What is your total budget ?
    If I am lucky, under 1K USD. I am willing and totally able to spread it out over months if necessary. I can go up to 2500 but I dont want to at this time as I am considering moving apartments etc or buying a house.

Monitor - (roughly 400 or so)https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...-769-_-Product

GPU's - (roughly 800 bucks)Are still stupid expensive but...https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...-321-_-Product

CPU cooler - Hyper 212 https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...-099-_-Product

Total is roughly 1200 or so.