Gaming purgatory

Its been a long while since ive played a game that kept me coming back for more. 2-5 days tops at the moment, sad days.

Re: Gaming purgatory

Quote Originally Posted by Wingfan View Post
    Its been a long while since ive played a game that kept me coming back for more. 2-5 days tops at the moment, sad days.
    I've put over 1000 hours into far cry 5. However, I am one of those who absolutely LOVE "Arcade", the level maker part of the game, it's unlimited far cry. Now not everyone is as obsessed with far cry as I am, it's likley you'll love it for a week, then move on.

Problem is I have no idea what to play next. I've just about had my fill and I'm not sure where to go next. Because of my schedule/very limited downtime i'm only into single player right now, but I got NO idea. Perhaps I'll revisit bio-shock infinite see how it looks on my new hardware, but beyond that I'm all up for ideas.

For the record, I'm doing the campain of BF1, but I now have no idea what comes after that. It's great by not my 100% fave

Quote Originally Posted by furkan View Post
    I was eager to play Far Cry 5 and share the experience with a friend but ... between connection bugs and lags, it's hard to get together to play together.
    I've never had a single player conection problem, sometime it's not able to cloud sync, sometimes it can't conect to the online awards, but i;ve never had a problem conecting to a friend.

If ya wana go co-op, drop me a line, we can rock this shit together.

Also, we got a v-lan coming up next month, come and play

Welcome to the family

On the topic of the VLAN ... the official thread is up! Check it out.

http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.p...l-LAN-party-17
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games