Lightbulb Good to-do and reminder software, any recommendation?

I would like to find a feature-rich to-do and reminder Windows software which has the following features:
    * a way to display all forthcoming tasks at specific period, preferably the ability to sort based on urgency, category etc.
    * a task which I can set multiple reminders (e.g. remind me before 1 month at 6:00pm, before 10 days at 12:00pm, on that day at 1:15pm etc.)
    * a re-occurring task/event with advanced pattern (e.g. at different specific dates, or every 3rd, 11th, 25th day of Jan, Mar, May), preferably set when the pattern starts/expires

I have tried several software but they lack some of the features I want. Does anyone know any software which has those features? Shareware is fine.

Thank you very much.

Re: Good to-do and reminder software, any recommendation?

Why not use your smartphone instead (assuming you own one!) and save the troubles of installing yet another program on the PC instead?
    In the game of life there is no "reset button"...
    At least there is one on my PC !

---------------------------------------
    AMD-PII 720BE / Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-UD4H
    G-Skill 4GB PC8500 1066MHz / Sigma La Vie (500Watt PSU)
    500GB WD Sata2 / 250GB Seagate ATA100
    LG DVD-RW / Acer 22" X223 LCD
    WinVista Home Premium SP2
    AMD-Athlon 1700XP / Gigabyte GA-7VTXE+ / 500Watt PSU
    768MB DDR Ram / 120GB Western Digital ATA100
    GeForce3 Ti500 64MB DDR / Creative SB Live 5.1
    SMC EZ 10-100 NIC (Sprint T1-DSL)
    Pioneer 115GA-16X-DVDRom / LiteOn LTR-52327S
    WinXP Home SP3

Re: Good to-do and reminder software, any recommendation?

I use Trello for reminders, project tracking and shopping lists. It has excellent native apps for Windows Store, iOS and Android. I haven't used the web interface, but I imagine it's good too.

It doesn't support multiple reminders like you wish. It allows you to specify a "due date" (and time) for each "card" (note or task). Default behavior creates a notification on mobile 24 hours before a due date. Cards are color-coded by due date status: no color for distant due dates, yellow for eminent due dates, and red for elapsed due dates. There is a calendar view where you can see deadlines for specific days.

The functionality you want isn't in Trello core, but it's very likely there is a "power up" that can do it, but there may be a cost involved. A workaround would be to create a card for each reminder date you desire. I highly encourage looking into Trello, as it's very powerful and quite a useful service.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.