Thread: V-Lan #17

V-Lan #17

K, so it;s been almost a year, and I'm sick of waiting. Yes I know I was the one who sugested a mini v-lan, yes I know I got SUPER busy at work, but I'm calling it, and if anyone has any problems, lemme know, but i;m callling it.

PCPER FRAGING FROGS VLAN #17, OCTOBER 20 2018. I have no idea about prizes, I have no idea at all about organizing, or getting the frogs on board, or main site postings, but I'm going crazy without my toxic/fragball/that thing we do in chivalry that we cant talk about/dino d-day/allllllllllll dat shizzle.

So, can we get this thread ripped? Can we get main site suport? I'm calling it, Oct 20, Vlan #17.

Be there or ummmmm, do something better with your time. I'm not your dad. Fuuuuuuck.

Re: V-Lan #17

count me in

Ok collie you win. Let's do the VLAN thing We are going to do it a little different this time. It's just going to be a gathering for the purpose of hanging out, gaming and having fun. Well I guess that's still the same but no prizes this time. We probably will have a much smaller turnout but we don't need tons of people to have a good time.

We need to pick a date which has to work for you two as well as most of the Frog regulars. These are the dates which so far look good for the Frogs - Sept 15 (if we rush), Sep 22, Oct 13, Nov (any Saturday). Will any of those work for you? Sorry but I'm away Oct 20 & 27 so those dates aren't good.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

Yes, I am still alive, and yes, I would be interested in a v-lan in October or November, when the weather makes me want to stay inside.
    Plus I hope my Mobius headset would show up by then, might make me want to actually do some gaming, lol.

And sorry for being MIA, just me being antisocial, I guess. Lots of crap going on these last few years.
    Last edited by frogmeat69; 08-27-2018 at 10:04 PM.

Thumbs up Re: V-Lan #17

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Ok collie you win. Let's do the VLAN thing We are going to do it a little different this time. It's just going to be a gathering for the purpose of hanging out, gaming and having fun. Well I guess that's still the same but no prizes this time. We probably will have a much smaller turnout but we don't need tons of people to have a good time.

We need to pick a date which has to work for you two as well as most of the Frog regulars. These are the dates which so far look good for the Frogs - Sept 15 (if we rush), Sep 22, Oct 13, Nov (any Saturday). Will any of those work for you? Sorry but I'm away Oct 20 & 27 so those dates aren't good.
    THAT'S AWESOME!!!!! I can do oct 13, any sooner than that it;s hard to get someone to cover my shift. Any Saturday in November is fine too, whatever the consensus is.

I'm super happy, these things are just a great excuse to take the day off and game all day.

Game on!

Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know that we are going to try to do the VLAN on Oct 13. I'll create a new thread in the Gaming forum so keep an eye out for it!

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know that we are going to try to do the VLAN on Oct 13. I'll create a new thread in the Gaming forum so keep an eye out for it!
    Awesome. I was just about to ask if there was any work on the date. Since our last v-lan I have moved on to a new job and become FAR more important, IE, as the night chef, if I need to take a Saturday off I need 2 people to replace me, both a first cook and a kitchen manager. It's tricky. If we is going for Oct 13, I can get it done, I just need to conferm before I start tweeking the schedule. I'll wait 3-4 days for some comfermation from this forum, and then FRAAAAAAAAAG BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

The date is Oct 13. I just need to get a thread created.

normal I will be streaming this let the hype commence

Official thread is up! Please continue the discussion over there. I'm going to close/lock this thread.

http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.p...l-LAN-party-17