Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: Clinton Bathroom Email Server Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    Cankles got a pass.. clear as day..

Lisa Page testimony means DOJ might want to re-open case against Hillary Clinton

Probably never be reopened... but sure needs to be.
    Think so eh? Maybe we should run this past The Fabulous Sphincter Brothers for some unbiased centrist commentary?

Cankles got a pass.. clear as day..

Lisa Page testimony means DOJ might want to re-open case against Hillary Clinton

Probably never be reopened... but sure needs to be.
    All carefully planned and executed... The key words “Intent Element” carefully added to the statue by the FBI and DOJ. How in hell did they know what Hillary’s intent was only Hillary knows that. I doubt the AG will reopen the case to much politics in the way...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    All carefully planned and executed... The key words “Intent Element” carefully added to the statue by the FBI and DOJ. How in hell did they know what Hillary’s intent was only Hillary knows that. I doubt the AG will reopen the case to much politics in the way...
    Just do it. Trump already ordered one investigation of Clinton. Have another. Maybe you’ll get something
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

At this point, I'd settle for all the Clintons merely retiring from public life. It isn't justice, but it is practical. While we're at it, could we have a gentlemen's agreement that no one post any more pictures of Hillary? Sometimes I browse through here within an hour or two of eating. . . just sayin'.

All fine and dandy... except we both know the statute in play does not give a rip about "intent". Only hope here really is the IG or AG recommending to reopen the case.. we'll see.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by myv65 View Post
    At this point, I'd settle for all the Clintons merely retiring from public life. It isn't justice, but it is practical. While we're at it, could we have a gentlemen's agreement that no one post any more pictures of Hillary? Sometimes I browse through here within an hour or two of eating. . . just sayin'.

"The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Ahhh geez I almost choked on my bologna sandwich....

Quote Originally Posted by Gag Wagon View Post

Just do it. Trump already ordered one investigation of Clinton. Have another. Maybe you’ll get something
    All fine and dandy... except we both know the statute in play does not give a rip about "intent". Only hope here really is the IG or AG recommending to reopen the case.. we'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by myv65 View Post

Pretty as a princess.....the queen of Patriot4us...

Da fix was in...

DOJ reached agreement with Clinton lawyers to block FBI access to Clinton Foundation emails, Strzok says

. . .
    "What's bizarre about this, is in any other situation, there's no possible way they would allow the potential perpetrator to self-select what the FBI gets to see," Chaffetz said, noting that the FBI was aware that the servers contained classified information in unclassified settings. "The FBI should be the one to sort through those emails -- not the Clinton attorneys."

The DOJ's goal, Chaffetz said, was to "make sure they hear no evil, see no evil -- they had no interest in pursuing the truth."

Chaffetz added that the DOJ's behavior, including its award of immunity to top Clinton aides early on in the investigation, signaled a clear double standard: "They didn't go make a deal with anyone in Trump's orbit. They seized it. They used guns and agents -- and just went in there and took it."

"The Clinton Foundation isn't supposed to be communicating with the State Department anyway," Chaffetz continued. "The foundation -- with her name on it -- is not supposed to be communicating with the senior officials at the State Department."
    . . .

-The Gipper

Ahhh the Clinton Foundation a very touchy subject. I wonder how many of the bleachbit deleted 33,000 emails had to do with the Clinton Foundation... A deal with the FBI under a DOJ guidance stinks like Obambi and Cankles....

Ahhh the Clinton Foundation a very touchy subject. I wonder how many of the bleachbit deleted 33,000 emails had to do with the Clinton Foundation... A deal with the FBI under a DOJ guidance stinks like Obambi and Cankles....
    I wonder when you are going to stop making shit up.

Jeff sessions ordered an investigation of all things Clinton. How’s that going in terms of answering your wonders?

Think if nothing is there it might mean nothing is there?

Just a thought. But are you still claiming sessions recused himself?
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    I wonder when you are going to stop making shit up.

Jeff sessions ordered an investigation of all things Clinton. How’s that going in terms of answering your wonders?

Think if nothing is there it might mean nothing is there?

Just a thought. But are you still claiming sessions recused himself?
    Weaseling DeNile. You saw the evidence and you DeNile. If there is ever a unbiased investigation of Queen Hillary and BillyBob the pervert they will end up in orange jumpsuits.

Never asked? I guess being able to claim ignorance is all Mueller is left with at this point..

Bombshell: Strzok Told Congress Robert Mueller Never Asked Him About Anti-Trump Texts

. . .
    After the anti-Trump texts came to light, Mueller booted Strzok from the special counsel probe, but according to the FBI agent's testimony, Mueller's team never asked him whether the anti-Trump bias revealed in his text messages impacted his investigation of alleged collusion between Donald Trump's campaign and Russia.

In the June 2018 hearing, Strzok repeated over and over that Mueller's team never asked him about the anti-Trump bias in the texts or whether that bias impacted his work. This news seems particularly damning since it suggests the special counsel's team did not care whether Strzok's work was colored by anti-Trump bias.
    . . .

-The Gipper

Weaseling DeNile. You saw the evidence and you DeNile. If there is ever a unbiased investigation of Queen Hillary and BillyBob the pervert they will end up in orange jumpsuits.
    Really? I think you are imagining something you feel is evidence based on conspiracy theories. Sessions ordered another investigation to go with the past ones. Where is that evidence? Seems simple enough.

^^ Imagining like Beto buffing balls. If there was a second investigation how come no news, how come no leaks, how come no updates. Very unusual. I think your head is so far up your butt oxygen deprivation is causing hallucinations...