What do you think?

Trying to get some opinions on a new simple GPU comparing system I made for comparing gpus. What do you think, also on the inner pages? Is it clear? useful?

Thanks!
    Last edited by watergrinder; 10-07-2018 at 07:37 PM.

Re: What do you think?

Sorry for the late response, I just saw your post. Actually, for a first pass this is really good and if I'm correct in my thinking, you could really make this a powerful tool - more powerful than others available.

There are a few issues. The comparison button didn't show. Not sure if I got lucky and clicked it by accident, or maybe I had to click out of the box to trigger the comparison. Either way, I had two GPUs picked (1070 MaxQ & 1050Ti) and I couldn't figure out what to do next to get the comparison to pop up but eventually I did something that caused it.

One tip that may help with design - use less paragraphs. The information is useful (don't get me wrong) but maybe lay it out more like bullet lists. For example, instead of describing in paragraph form that 1050Tis can be found in laptops ranging from $580-700, make it a bar graph. Then compare that bar graph to the 1070 MaxQ range. Less words, I would think easier to populate and easier to standardize (which you want) and I think would be visually more appealing to the reader.

I have a bunch of ideas and tips, so if you're interested write back and we can continue.

I hope this helps and good luck!

i am interested!

I'll also check your comments. can you tell me which browser is it and OS?

Ok. I managed to find a tiny, light blue dash that appears to be the button:

Strange thing, if I switch to a different app, or hit the windows button (basically do anything outside of the tab), then I see this (which is what you want, I think):

I use Firefox Quantum (v. 64.0b13), Windows 10

Thanks! amazing help!

1. I also use FF 64b13
    2. Yes, you get the result only after you lose focus after choosing both GPUs. Meaning, you have to click some other element. This is a limitation of the HTML element, but perhaps I can find some work around