Thread: Game Deals

Game Deals

If you find any deals on games feel free to post them here. Please limit this to game deals not hardware deals.
    If you enjoy gaming click here to learn about the Fragging Frogs.

[Proudly using only AMD desktop CPUs since 1996 and now also GPUs in 2014 - Thanks AMD!!]
    My Rigs - My Upgrade History - My Games

<Deals over>Overload, a true descendant of "Descent", Free Nov 1st-30th Twitch Prime.

***Deals Expired***

There are other games too, but for me, Overload is the one definitely worth posting about.

If you're not familiar with it,Overload is a "6 degrees of freedom shooter" developed by the same people that founded the original Descent series.

It has a good single player campaign along with multi-player.

It is free the aquire this month through Twitch Prime.
    (So you will need to have an Amazon prime account and link to to a Twitch.tv account to get this)

The Other games are:

Overcooked, a cooking game that is good for Couch Co-op

AER: Memories of Old , a World exploration style game

The Pillars of the Earth, An interactive novel based on the book
    Last edited by HeyPhred; 12-02-2018 at 09:13 PM.

<Expired>Destiny 2 Free through Battlenet. Offer good till Nov 18th

<Expired> The Deal has ended
    Last edited by HeyPhred; 11-21-2018 at 12:29 PM.

<expired>Free-Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion- Limited time

***deal expired***
    Last edited by HeyPhred; 11-21-2018 at 12:28 PM. Reason: not edits but refinements!

<ENDED>Star Citizen Trial Week,or See what 200 million dollars is buying these days!!

<Event is over>

While not really a "Game Deal" this is a chance to play for free a game that has raised a record amount of money, fly ships that people have spent lots of real $$ to have in game and see first hand what the Star Citzen "discussion" is about.

For this year's Star Citizen anniversary they are having a free trial week from Nov 23rd through the 30th.

Throughout the week separate groups of all the flyable ships will be made available to try.

The game also has an FPS part also if you want to do more than fly ships & explore around a big universe.

A sign-up and large download is required to play, more info on their info page -> https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...ee-Fly-Details
    Last edited by HeyPhred; 12-02-2018 at 09:15 PM.

<Deals Over>Titanfall 2 online code $4.99 or less on Amazon

*** Deals Kaput***

Titanfall 2 has well rated single player part along with a mature multiplayer component.
    A free Origin sign up and game client download is required to play.

it is available now on Amazon for $4.99 for an online code.

Additionally you can get an extra 5% cashback if you use a Discover card to purchase and have activated the 5% offer.

If you like Pc Perspective, here is their Amazon affilate link. If you use it PcPer will get a small kickback at no additional cost to you.->https://www.amazon.com/?tag=pcper0a4-20 ( I am not sure how it will affect the Discover 5%)

You can also find it for $4.99 right now through the Origin store.

Last edited by HeyPhred; 12-02-2018 at 09:16 PM.

Postal,Postal2,Postal Redux Steam keys $1 each

You get them right from the developer, Running with Scissors.

These shooter style games are a bit "Over the Top" on the violence and good taste side,at least in Senator Joe Lieberman's opinion.

So you may want to do some research before buying if you're not a big fan of satire.
    Last edited by HeyPhred; 12-05-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Free - Company of Heroes 2 On Steam till Dec 10th

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2...y_of_Heroes_2/

Company of heroes 2 is a World War 2 RTS game.This offer is for the base game released in 2013. You will need to have a free steam account to get this.

From the Steam announcement page :Giveaway- Company of Heroes 2
    In celebration of the 5th Anniversary, get Company of Heroes 2 for FREE starting now until December 10th at 10AM Pacific Time! Once you add the game it will remain in your account after the free period, so don't miss out!

Plus, check out the finals of the Anniversary Classic 2v2 Tournament. Watch the stream when it is live here. Additionally, save 75% on all DLC as well.

*Offer ends Monday at 10AM Pacific Time

Battlefield V $29.99 at Newegg for next 16hrs

This is for the physical key copy, so this will be shipped and without a disk.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...82E16832130853

Limited time offer and is not returnable or refundable.

It does qualify for "Shoprunner" 2 day free shipping.
    If you have a paypal account you get 1 year of Shoprunner free,some Creditcards get the service for free too.

I thought the last 50% off deal was a glitch, however now that retailers are also doing it I am starting to think EA is looking at BFv as an early access game? As I undersand there is a lot of content still to come.

Last edited by HeyPhred; Yesterday at 12:02 PM.
    Planetside 2 -> CasualVanu on Emerald + others, PM me if you want to be a gunner on a tank!
    Origin name -> z4rni
    Steam Name,Epic Launcher,GOG Galaxy-> zarni