Need a new PC .. Pre-built Options

Wasn't sure where to put this, so here it is in Gaming since that's what I do.

My rear port USB controller apparently crapped the bed the other night. They all quit working. Thankfully, the front ports are still working for now.

I mostly play games like Path of Exile, Diablo, that kind of thing. I'm too old for twitchy shooters these days. I game and watch streaming things like Twitch, Amazon Prime, TV service streaming, Pandora, concurrently. So, game going, browser open on another monitor with several tabs going, one of which is streaming something, always.

Don't need the best of everything, but want good performance. Gig networking, possibly Wifi as an option on-board to try and reduce cable clutter for the cats to NOT get into :-) I already have dual monitors, keyboard, mouse, etc. Will need Windows for it.

Budget say ... $500 to $1000.

Aaaannnddd .... GO!

Re: Need a new PC .. Pre-built Options

Im older gamer as well (an Atari kid) and have a similar setup with my monitors.

What is your current rig?

Re: Need a new PC .. Pre-built Options

path and diablo are pretty light. it shouldn't be hard to run them on something within that price range. though is parts replacement not an option? it would probably be a cheaper option.
    fx6k+ and nvidia 700 series or radeon 260+ gpu would probably be a decent minimum spec range