After this week I thought it high time to start documenting the mistakes my state is making. It's now kicked into overdrive after the election of Jared Polis, a gay Jewish millionaire from Boulder. I find it fascinating that a man who's personal demographic makes up less than 1% of the American population would have a problem with the electoral college which assures people in all portions of states get a say in a national election but....

Every time a Republican happens to win a Presidency, Democrats argue that the Electoral College is an archaic election method not representative of a democratic government.

Up until now there was nothing they can do about it, but Colorado has come up with a plan that, at the very least, will likely wind up in front of the U.S. Supreme Court.

In the next election, Colorado aims to assign all electoral votes to the winner of the national Popular Vote, rather than then to the individual who brings in the most votes in their State, essentially invalidating the will of their own State citizens. Somehow, this makes sense to Colorado governor Jared Polis:

“I’ve long supported electing the president by who gets the most votes,” Polis told The Hill. “It’s a way to move towards direct election of the president.”

Colorado will become the 12th state to join the national popular vote interstate compact. Those 12 states and the District of Columbia, which has also passed a popular-vote bill, account for 181 electoral votes, just under 90 shy of the 270 votes a presidential candidate needs to win the White House.

The compact will not go into effect until the coalition includes states that add up to 270 electoral votes or more. Once it does go into effect, states that are part of the coalition would award their electoral votes en masse to the candidate who wins the national popular vote.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...lectoral-votes

This is the stuff that eventually has led to civil wars throughout history. It's what happens in the dying last days of a country and is extremely disturbing news. In a sane country with closely controlled borders a popular vote might still be an option but were are living in insanity now. Open borders with more people coming in illegally every day. 95% of those people will eventually vote for Democrats as they will be naturalized by them so of course it's in the traitor party's best interests to find a way to make the popular vote the law of the land.