Welcome. And please read these rules.

Welcome to this new forum. The aim is to have civilised debate no matter how contentious the debate subject. In general everyone is free to debate any topic, except whether the Nazis were anything other than evil. The boat already sailed on that one.

However...

In order to keep things in line, there are some rules that you need to be aware of (updated as of 22nd July 2019):

0) The purpose of this forum is to allow mature adults to have rational debates about any subject. If you break the spirit of this rule then you will be treated as having broken the letter of the rules, even if you did not directly do so. This applies to obviously transparent attempts to evade the rules, and to less obvious ones.

1) The general forum rules all operate in here. Especially the one about swearing. This includes posting images with swearing. You may link to content elsewhere with swearing, but MUST include a warning if the linked-to item has serious bad language. "Bloody" is fine, George Carlin's list of seven definitely are not. If you can't remember the Forum rules, they can be found here.

2) No personal abuse. This not only means to other posters, but also about the subjects of posts and other public figures. He is "Mr Trump", "Donald Trump", "President Trump" or similar, not "•••••-Grabber-in-Chief". If you can't give people their proper names than we don't want to hear your views. "Obambi" doesn't impress anyone old enough to wear long trousers.

3) Graphics of any kind are banned unless they provide useful information. Banned items includes memes, obvious political slogans etc.

4) Graphics may only be quoted if the post in question addresses that graphic. Endless repeating of the same obviously biased image is not allowed.

5) Stay on topic. Obvious thread high-jacking and me-too posts in particular will be removed.

6) The mods decision is final. Debating it will be treated an a breach of the rules.

7) The mods reserve the right to add to or amend these rules at any point.

I really hope I won't have to use the big stick, because I hope people will behave like adults. But I am armed...

Have fun everyone.
    Last edited by Meridian; 07-21-2019 at 04:07 PM.

Re: Welcome. And please read these rules.

The purpose of this forum is to allow mature adults to have rational debates about any subject. If you break the spirit of this rule then you will be treated as having brokerage n the letter of the rules, even if you did not directly do so. This applies to obviously transparent attempts to evade the rules, and to less obvious ones.

1) The general forum rules all operate in here. Especially the one about swearing. This includes posting images with swearing. You may link to contentelsewhere with swearing, but MUST include a warning if the linked-to item has serious bad language. "Bloody" is fine, George Carlin's list of seven definitely are not. If you can't remember the Forum rules, they can be found here.
    Once in my life I had to be a rational mature adult. I didnít like it so I settled for irrational and immature... Telling a Marine he canít swear is irrational and a bloody sin... I suggest a large bowl of real life with a pinch of act your age. With all due respect of course...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Re: Welcome. And please read these rules.

^^ Not a attack constructive criticism. You expect imperfect human beings to play nice. The fact is thereís no perfect human beings especially in a political forum. Not you, not me, not anybody. The end results are boring...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....