Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Jeffrey Epstein... to the surprise of no one.. charged with sex trafficing

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Wow. Nasty person. All you guys can comment is libby and Bill Clinton? Geez.
    I gave up on your copy and paste when your favorite name came up in the second sentence... Donald Trump!!! Orange Man Bad. He's living in your brain. Quick, leave before he speaks... a TANK!!! Its stuck!!!!

Yeah, we're all about Billy Bob Cigar Knob.

I think TT is ďAll Shook UpĒ

Also good earthquake music...

Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

FNC reports flight logs show Clinton on Epstein's jet for 26 flights, not 4 as Cigarman says. Who knows... "I didn't have sexual relations arranged by that man", is a pretty danged big pill to swallow from Cigarman, especially when noone asked. Those preemptive denials are always kinda fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    I gave up on your copy and paste when your favorite name came up in the second sentence... Donald Trump!!! Orange Man Bad. He's living in your brain. Quick, leave before he speaks... a TANK!!! Its stuck!!!!

Yeah, we're all about Billy Bob Cigar Knob.
    Sure. Like a trumpet you say this all the time. I guess trump has replaced bush for the Voldemort title. Canít mention his name even when he speaks.

Or is that especially when he speaks, lol.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Pelosi calls for Acosta to step down over Epstein plea deal, hits Trump

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...eal-hits-trump

Get ready for half the establishment congress to step down...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

^^ The shorter list is who have they not asked to step down?
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Ken Starr too?? Lots of familiar names coming up.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

^^^ No worries, the BFP will be here in 5,4,3,2,1... with the usual smoke & mirrors diversion attempt & flim-flam diatribe.