It seems tucker has decided to not clarify.

OK, let's look at your questions. And it's no easy task because of how you select words and jump off into new realms while taking leaps away from what I was actually responding to. I'm in constant need of reading my past words and context with you, so I have to insert them.
Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
Your party has been crying "RUSSIA" for near 3 solid years and shows no sign of stopping.... "red baiting"...

And the KKK was Southern Democrats... so what.
It seems why I brought up McCarthy’s party affiliation should be obvious if you took the time to read my full post (including Tucker’s words) instead of cherry picking words, giving us false equivalents and, laughing at me.

Let me make this simple for you while I await Tucker’s clarification. The leader of the Republican Party is calling democrats communists and so is tucker based on his words. That’s red baiting.

The fact that Russia attacked us during the last election cycle, getting hundreds of pages of attention in the mueller report while your party leader dismissed it as a ‘witch-hunt’ is not red baiting.

To your last point focusing on history that has nothing to do with ‘commie’ ‘red baiting’. What party is the kkk now attracted to? Since the civil rights act of the 60s to present time? Those ‘fine people’ that trump brought up after the Charlotte killing? Those guys with the tiki torches chanting ‘Jews will not replace us’. Please enlighten me.
Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
The fact that Russia attacked us during the last election cycle, getting hundreds of pages of attention in the mueller report while your party leader dismissed it as a ‘witch-hunt’ is not red baiting.
Why then the focus on Trump, the surveillance on Trump, the drawing out of the "investigation" with no evidence of collusion by Trump until after the mid-terms? The great Russian attack turned out to be Facebook ads.
Why what focus on trump? My answer to scooter, or you now onto the actual Mueller investigation in general? Are you saying the the same thing as 'witch-hunt' by dismissing the investigation via different words? I've heard trump on the topic. I've heard scooter's take. I see yours. Lets look at Mueller's words on the topic:
https://time.com/5597526/robert-muel...investigation/
“As alleged by the grand jury in an indictment, Russian intelligence officers who were part of the Russian military launched a concerted attack on our political system. … And at the same time, as the grand jury alleged in a separate indictment, a private Russian entity engaged in a social media operation where Russian citizens posed as Americans in order to interfere in the election.”

“They used sophisticated cyber techniques to hack into computers and networks used by the Clinton campaign. They stole private information, and then released that information through fake online identities and through the organization WikiLeaks. The releases were designed and timed to interfere with our election and to damage a presidential candidate.”

“The first volume of the report details numerous efforts emanating from Russia to influence the election. This volume includes a discussion of the Trump campaign’s response to this activity, as well as our conclusion that there was insufficient evidence to charge a broader conspiracy.”

The order appointing me Special Counsel authorized us to investigate actions that could obstruct the investigation. … As set forth in our report, after that investigation, if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.”

Justice Department precedent “explicitly permits the investigation of a sitting President because it is important to preserve evidence while memories are fresh and documents are available. Among other things, that evidence could be used if there were co-conspirators who could now be charged.”

“I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments — that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election. That allegation deserves the attention of every American.”
That's why the investigation focused on the trump organization. No 'wiretaps' on trump. No 'just FaceBook ads'.

Newly released evidence shows Hillary's e-mails were ALL sent to the Chinese. Do we need an investigation of China attacking us during the last election cycle?
There's real irony here just like in tucker's post. You go from 'why focus on trump' to the 'lets' talk about Hillary' instead, lol.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...e-email-server
A multipronged government review of whether China successfully hacked former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email server failed to turn up evidence of a successful breach.

Senate investigators, the FBI, the intelligence community inspector general, and the Justice Department inspector general were unable to confirm whether an intrusion into the server occurred, according to two top Republican senators who released a memo on their investigation Wednesday.

The memo from Sens. Chuck Grassley of Iowa and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin shows concerns about a Chinese state-owned company hacking Clinton's server were likely due to an over-reliance on a simple Google search.

The Senate inquiry began after an anonymously sourced article from the Daily Caller News Foundation in April 2018 said that a Chinese company succeeded in hacking the server. The report said a firm, located in the Washington, D.C., area, had access to Clinton's emails in real time, courtesy of a code embedded in the New York-based server which then made copies of the emails, some of which contained classified information.

The newly released memo shows that these concerns were likely because of mistaken cyber identity, although Grassley and Johnson stressed that “neither the committees nor the FBI were able to confirm whether an intrusion into the server occurred."
And no, we don't need an investigation into the Chinese based on your 'Newly released evidence shows Hillary's e-mails were ALL sent to the Chinese'. Because they weren't. I've read the accounts. The server admin inserted code to forward to a google account that was not the email address of a Chinese company.

I see even scooter countered your Chinese attack diversion away from Russia before going off on the google mail tangent.

That fact is, the senate investigation found nothing.

To that, I say-as I've always said about the Hillary email scandal that's been going on since the before election of trump-have the justice department find something besides conspiracies to indict. Indict, with something besides fake new from the right.

To your last point focusing on history that has nothing to do with ‘commie’ ‘red baiting’. What party is the kkk now attracted to? Since the civil rights act of the 60s to present time?.
So in kind, using that logic, what can we say about the Democrat party because the Communist Party USA is "attracted to" them?
No, I think that is your logic after reading my full quote. I was answering a specific and tired meme that the 'kkk was democrats' prior to the civil rights act of the 1960s.

If you'd like to now compare the present times Communist Party to the present times, then we wouldn't be talking as much about the kkk. We'd be talking about the rise of white nationalist groups in the USA.

And with that comparison, I went to both the Communist Party website and scoured the social media of the white nationalists. No comparison. The commies talk about inclusion and aren't out there demonstrating. The white nationalists talk about exclusion. And are definitely on a 'in your face' strategic action plan. Thanks for asking.