Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

So you are saying that you can't trust anyone on Fox who refuses to follow the official script? Isn't that a good definition of propaganda?

UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
    THE BASIC SCHOOL
    MARINE CORPS TRAINING COMMAND CAMP BARRETT, VIRGINIA 22134-5019

https://www.trngcmd.marines.mil/Port...Engagement.pdf

Law of war

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_war

International Law of war?

USA Rules of Engagement?

One might wonder how the average war fighters are expected to know all the rules and technicalities. One might wonder who writes the rules could it be theyíve never been in a combat zone, theyíve never baptized under fire. Throw in useless International Laws of War and you just might have prescription for death. The thing is that prescription canít be filled at the local drug store. Itís kind of hard to shoot a rifle when your hands are tied behind your back... Newest rule ... Uniforms of war must display a target front and back... Any warfighter that doesnít wear a uniform is exempt... :rolleyes

Ridiculous!! ...

The newest changes to the UCMJ are civil laws designed to protect women, gays and Transexuals... Thatís good but what a the rules of combat? For the most part the newest rules are designed to protect the enemy... One might think thatís odd... scratch head... Political Correctness is dangerous... skull and cross bones...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    So you are saying that you can't trust anyone on Fox who refuses to follow the official script? Isn't that a good definition of propaganda?

No thatís not what Iím saying. Iím saying I only watch the liberals at fox when I need a laugh. They can flap their lips all they want to itís fine with me... I like equal and fair free speech... Donít you?

Right now what we are seeing in Washington DC isnít fair and equal free speech... Itís a live in living color constitutional abortion.... Those democrats like abortions of all kinds... :rolleyes

a legal constitutional abortion after the russian rape of america resulting in deformation of our laws and constitution, which could lead to possible loss of our democracy. this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for the attempted rape by the serial rapist.

bb

Through 2nd and 3rd hand sources I heard Adam Schiff told Baghdad Bob and otoc the moon is Swiss cheese and they agreed... 2nd and 3rd hand sources are always the most reliable... For proof positive ask the democrats and MsM...

sorry but there are people with 1st hand knowedge giving testimony and possibly many others including maybe russians.

Holmes testifies he overheard Trump ask Sondland about investigations

"I heard President Trump then clarify that Ambassador Sondland was in Ukraine. Ambassador Sondland replied, yes, he was in Ukraine, and went on to state that President Zelenskiy 'loves your ass.' I then heard President Trump ask, 'So, heís gonna do the investigation?'" Holmes recounted, according to the statement. "Ambassador Sondland replied, that 'he's gonna do it,' adding that President Zelenskiy will do, 'anything you ask him to.'"
    ďObviously, making a phone call from Kyiv to the president of the United States means that not just the Russian intelligence services will be on the call, but a whole lot of other people, too,Ē McFaul said. ďIf it was that important, he (Sondland) could have easily gotten up from the restaurant, gone to the embassy and made a secure call through the White House operations center. A lower-level official would probably be reprimanded for this kind of breach.Ē
    bb

^^ More 2nd hand nonsense that means zip...

This brings forward that...

Ratcliffe on IG report: Doesn't take 500 pages to say everything was done right

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rat...was-done-right

Threats

Pelosi warns Trump not to intimidate whistleblower: 'You're in my wheelhouse'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...-my-wheelhouse

My My it’s getting awfully nasty...

Do you have any source of news apart from Fox? I can't remember you posting any other source except them for as long as I can remember.

And surprise: most normal people think that intimidating whistle-blowers is bad. Again, the reversal test: if a Democratic President tried to intimidate a whistle-blower that had leaked something which embarrassed said Democrat, who would you be supporting? Your bias is showing.

there is also a law protecting whistleblowers which is meant to prevent them harm. there was his witness statement and there has been sworn testimony corroborating his claims. his name means nothing. deflection, what about,,,,,,,,,,,,,

bb