Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

Mod's word is final.

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 08-09-2019 at 04:28 PM.

You were doing so well. Right up until you added the word "lunatic". That's abuse, post goes. Seriously, how hard is this to learn?

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 08-09-2019 at 04:29 PM.

Abuse.

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 08-10-2019 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    No humans would want to live in a city that is 63% black and 30% white.
    Rats and garbage. How did you get to skin color?
    I can see how you might get confused when you selectively pull out a single line of my words in order to not address anything other than to pose another question.

Try reading the whole post and look at the links. I believe it will then become obvious.

You've gone off into what someone here calls a "tangent", but haven't pointed out the coded language.
    What tangent are you looking to achieve?

I addressed your question regarding coded language the the same language used in the passive aggressive exchange and touched upon your statement that it's all about the left reacting. It's been quoted numerous times. No humans would want to live in a city that is 63% black and 30% white.

As an aside, the population of Baltimore is declining because... wait for it... people are leaving... because they don't want to live there.

If you'd like to live there, here's a 3 unit, 3 bedroom, 3 bath investment opportunity you can pick up for $15,000.
    What's your point?

I mean really. What's your point. I've seen how low the attrition rate is for Baltimore and can list numerous large cities losing population. Baltimore has been losing population since 1950. And back then, it was at a higher rate.

Yet humans still live there contrary to what trump tweeted after cummings did his congressional duty.
    Now, again, why are you focused on selectively posting items about Baltimore considering your past posts included:
    To be clear, this was a response to otoc.

You're calling the following passive-aggressive and I have to say, its not at all. In truth, its confrontational:
    Rep, Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous. His district is considered the Worst in the USA. As proven last week during a Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient & well run, just very crowded. Cumming District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous & filthy place.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

I can see how you might get confused when you selectively pull out a single line of my words in order to not address anything other than to pose another question.

Try reading the whole post and look at the links. I believe it will then become obvious.

Now, again, why are you focused on selectively posting items about Baltimore considering your past posts included:
    The discussion is about Trump's words, not yours. The same goes for Baltimore... look at what Trump said.

The discussion is about Trump's words, not yours. The same goes for Baltimore... look at what Trump said.
    Really? It's not about my words? Then why care and ask about my words about trump's words with triggers, while not responding to requests for clarification to your words?

We've gone over trumps words and baltimore several times.

Recap
    You've stated congressional reps don't handle the local level...
    ...which I see as you disarming trumps attack upon cummings who was doing his congressional duty in asking questions of trump administration reps about the conditions at detention centers.

I've seen nothing from you, your words, regarding the trump trigger words of 'no human' either.
    You only partially quoted trump's words while leaving out the trigger word tweet.
    You keep asking for an example of trump trigger words after getting them repeatedly.

Except now - you give selective stats about baltimore - for which I didn't see your connection after saying congressional reps don't manage the local level.

Conclusion
    Conditions in baltimore are similar to all large cities. And handled at the local level of government as you say.

Your last post about baltimore population was especially vague regarding a stated point since the population loss has been going on since 1950 and is lower now than the trend that was started in the 50's.

Opinion (again)--- in my words, so I guess you won't debate this, lol
    Trump was wrong to call out cummings with his usual 'I'm rubber you are glue' 'go home' confrontational bully tweet tactic.
    His use of 'no humans would want to live there' in a city with a black population twice that of whites in a 'go home' attack upon a congressman of color after a 'go home attack' upon congressional members of color was met with the expected results. A call out for racism.

Want to continue trump's words?
    Speaking of trumps words...I'm seeing nothing here in noname about the El Paso shooter following trumps words about Mexicans. That would be an interesting discussion about 'trigger words' if you are done with baltimore.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

No added value and verging on personal attack.

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 08-10-2019 at 05:06 PM.

Off Topic

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 08-10-2019 at 05:06 PM.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

The mods decision is final. Also, there's a difference between opinion and abuse.

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 08-11-2019 at 03:21 AM.

Abuse

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 08-11-2019 at 03:22 AM.

You can't just post links, you need to add an opinion of your own.

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 08-11-2019 at 03:22 AM.

Personal attack. Declaring someone's opinions as wrong with no evidence counts as ad hominem and thus against the rules.

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 08-11-2019 at 04:56 PM.

I guess it's time to move on.

Fact or Fiction?
    Trump Tweets Clinton is involved in Epstein Suicide
    The president retweeted a conspiracy theory Saturday that suggested a connection between former President Bill Clinton and the death of the wealthy financier and accused sex trafficker.

How Trump's paranoia and conspiracy theories become US policy

Washington (CNN)It is no longer surprising when President Donald Trump fuels a conspiracy theory online, as he did over the weekend with regard to the apparent suicide of multimillionaire financier and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.

This is the man who built a political career by fanning the fringe of American politics with fevered insinuations or allegations, including, but not limited to the baseless theories that:
    • Barack Obama wasn't born in the US
    • A rival's father was in on the John F. Kennedy assassination
    • The 2016 presidential election was rigged against him even though he won
    • Millions voted illegally for Hillary Clinton
    • The US government spied on his campaign
    • There's a deep state of bureaucrats organized against him
    • The special counsel appointed by his Justice Department was actually a witch hunt organized by Democrats

He's done a bang-up job on Twitter using the term "fake news" as a weapon against media organizations that deal in reporting and fact. And the ultimate irony is that he so often misleads his followers with fiction.

His latest trip into fantasy comes after the death of Epstein in a federal jail cell in New York.
    Trump pushed a quick-moving conspiracy theory online that maybe the Clintons, his old nemeses, were involved. Never mind that as US President he's got more to do with oversight of New York's Metropolitan Correctional Center, a federal facility, than a former President and Secretary of State.

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway defended her boss on Fox News Sunday, arguing that Trump simply wanted a thorough review of Epstein's case.

"I think the President just wants everything to be investigated," she said, referring to a defamation suit unsealed Friday against Epstein by Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who has claimed that Epstein kept her as a teenage "sex slave."
    Angel Ureña, a spokesman for Bill Clinton, responded Saturday to Trump's amping of the conspiracy theory saying, "Ridiculous, and of course not true — and Donald Trump knows it."

From a strategic level,Trump would love to make as many political conversations about Hillary Clinton as possible. He beat her in 2016 -- despite not winning the popular vote -- and likes to talk about it whenever possible. He still smarts that his Justice Department hasn't moved to investigate her more. He did, after all, threaten to jail her if he won the presidency.
    I don't buy Kellyanne's 'simply wanted a thorough review of Epstein's case'.

I would buy it if she said this isn't what the leader of our nation should be doing. It is an embarrassment for our nation.

Me Too and insults.

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 08-12-2019 at 04:45 PM.

No quoting of images unless you address the issue.

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 08-12-2019 at 04:45 PM.