Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

So you are saying that you can't trust anyone on Fox who refuses to follow the official script? Isn't that a good definition of propaganda?

UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
    THE BASIC SCHOOL
    MARINE CORPS TRAINING COMMAND CAMP BARRETT, VIRGINIA 22134-5019

https://www.trngcmd.marines.mil/Port...Engagement.pdf

Law of war

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_war

International Law of war?

USA Rules of Engagement?

One might wonder how the average war fighters are expected to know all the rules and technicalities. One might wonder who writes the rules could it be they’ve never been in a combat zone, they’ve never baptized under fire. Throw in useless International Laws of War and you just might have prescription for death. The thing is that prescription can’t be filled at the local drug store. It’s kind of hard to shoot a rifle when your hands are tied behind your back... Newest rule ... Uniforms of war must display a target front and back... Any warfighter that doesn’t wear a uniform is exempt... :rolleyes

Ridiculous!! ...

The newest changes to the UCMJ are civil laws designed to protect women, gays and Transexuals... That’s good but what a the rules of combat? For the most part the newest rules are designed to protect the enemy... One might think that’s odd... scratch head... Political Correctness is dangerous... skull and cross bones...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    So you are saying that you can't trust anyone on Fox who refuses to follow the official script? Isn't that a good definition of propaganda?

No that’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying I only watch the liberals at fox when I need a laugh. They can flap their lips all they want to it’s fine with me... I like equal and fair free speech... Don’t you?

Right now what we are seeing in Washington DC isn’t fair and equal free speech... It’s a live in living color constitutional abortion.... Those democrats like abortions of all kinds... :rolleyes

a legal constitutional abortion after the russian rape of america resulting in deformation of our laws and constitution, which could lead to possible loss of our democracy. this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for the attempted rape by the serial rapist.

bb

Through 2nd and 3rd hand sources I heard Adam Schiff told Baghdad Bob and otoc the moon is Swiss cheese and they agreed... 2nd and 3rd hand sources are always the most reliable... For proof positive ask the democrats and MsM...

sorry but there are people with 1st hand knowedge giving testimony and possibly many others including maybe russians.

Holmes testifies he overheard Trump ask Sondland about investigations

"I heard President Trump then clarify that Ambassador Sondland was in Ukraine. Ambassador Sondland replied, yes, he was in Ukraine, and went on to state that President Zelenskiy 'loves your ass.' I then heard President Trump ask, 'So, he’s gonna do the investigation?'" Holmes recounted, according to the statement. "Ambassador Sondland replied, that 'he's gonna do it,' adding that President Zelenskiy will do, 'anything you ask him to.'"
    “Obviously, making a phone call from Kyiv to the president of the United States means that not just the Russian intelligence services will be on the call, but a whole lot of other people, too,” McFaul said. “If it was that important, he (Sondland) could have easily gotten up from the restaurant, gone to the embassy and made a secure call through the White House operations center. A lower-level official would probably be reprimanded for this kind of breach.”
    bb

^^ More 2nd hand nonsense that means zip...

This brings forward that...

Ratcliffe on IG report: Doesn't take 500 pages to say everything was done right

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rat...was-done-right

Threats

Pelosi warns Trump not to intimidate whistleblower: 'You're in my wheelhouse'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...-my-wheelhouse

My My it’s getting awfully nasty...

Do you have any source of news apart from Fox? I can't remember you posting any other source except them for as long as I can remember.

And surprise: most normal people think that intimidating whistle-blowers is bad. Again, the reversal test: if a Democratic President tried to intimidate a whistle-blower that had leaked something which embarrassed said Democrat, who would you be supporting? Your bias is showing.

there is also a law protecting whistleblowers which is meant to prevent them harm. there was his witness statement and there has been sworn testimony corroborating his claims. his name means nothing. deflection, what about,,,,,,,,,,,,,

bb

There is protection in high profile cases with high profile witnesses those witnesses are protected by federal law. The only danger to the so-called Whistleblower is the truth...

United States Federal Witness Protection Program

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...ection_Program

My gosh has anybody ever lied in sworn testimony to the congress before? Me thinks the answer is with great frequency. Soon we will know the truth about the lies in the attempted Collusion Gate coup...

Good news Bob I got advanced notice Walmart is having a Blowout Sale on the new improved remote control Plastic Strawman he walks, he talks, he has controllable bug eyes, he tells lies and best of all he’s made in China... They’re also rolling out the new remote control Nancy The Hovering Witch Doll... FAA approved and made in China... WoW...

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    There is protection in high profile cases with high profile witnesses those witnesses are protected by federal law. The only danger to the so-called Whistleblower is the truth...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...ection_Program

My gosh has anybody ever lied in sworn testimony to the congress before? Me thinks the answer is with great frequency. Soon we will know the truth about the lies in the attempted Collusion Gate coup...

Good news Bob I got advanced notice Walmart is having a Blowout Sale on the new improved remote control Plastic Strawman he walks, he talks, he has controllable bug eyes, he tells lies and best of all he’s made in China... They’re also rolling out the new remote control Nancy The Hovering Witch Doll... FAA approved and made in China... WoW...
    lies? it seems besides trump, people that associate with him are going or have gone to jail for just that, most recently stone with his witness tampering. your degree in law from trump u isn't worth a free made in china maga hat.

Trump associate Roger Stone found guilty of lies that protected Trump

Stone, a political operative and Trump's friend, was found guilty of all seven counts brought by the Justice Department, a victory for special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation. Stone was found guilty of five counts of lying to Congress, one of witness tampering and one of obstructing a congressional committee proceeding. Among other things, he misled Congress about his communications with Trump campaign officials in 2016, the jury unanimously decided.
    Power Up: Gordon Sondland has a lot of explaining to do. Impeachment investigators are getting ready.

“This is not hearsay. What you have is a bribery, a conspiracy,” Akerman told Brent. “All of this evidence is admissible. It's not even considered hearsay under the law because these people are all acting as agents of Donald Trump. So once you make Trump as part of the conspiracy and the chief guy and the conspiracy, around which everything centers, all of these statements are admissible and they’re not considered hearsay. It’s all statements in furtherance of a conspiracy.”
    Lindsey Graham faces heat from right-wing media for failure to probe supposed Democratic corruption

"HE LIED!" one headline recently read. "Fraudster Judiciary Chair Lindsey Graham Has REFUSED to Call any Hearings on FBI, CIA, Spygate, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Mueller, Stefan Halper."
    bb
    Last edited by baghdad bob; 11-18-2019 at 05:41 PM.

lies? is, is? mueller? hoax? funny lies keep coming up.

Mueller secrets would help determine whether Trump lied, Democrats tell court

"Of course, it’s a crime to lie to federal prosecutors in the course of a federal proceeding,” said Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.). “That's perjury. It was also the basis for the GOP-controlled House's impeachment of Bill Clinton for lying under oath, for committing perjury. So it's a very serious offense, and it's obviously something that we take seriously.”
    “I do not recall discussing WikiLeaks with [Stone], nor do I recall being aware of Mr. Stone having discussed WikiLeaks with individuals associated with my campaign,” Trump wrote.
    bb

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    The only danger to the so-called Whistleblower is the truth...

Ah. You realize the complaint points made by the whistleblower have been corroborated by multiple first hand accounts and the only reason they would need witness protection is trump and his family strive to out them and put them in danger, right?

I mean, tucker, just today I learned the Ukrainian president was more than aware of pressure by Rudy to investigate Biden in May. That totally trashed the trump scenario of of focusing on a single call that went into the ‘secure’ vault by ‘accident’ in August.

What if Obama did this?
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    lies? is, is? mueller? hoax? funny lies keep coming up.

Mueller secrets would help determine whether Trump lied, Democrats tell court
    bb
    Thanks for this. I didn’t expect the Dems to expand beyond Ukraine. Be interesting to see trump being charged with making lies.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.