Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344 LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 651
  1. #616
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    village of idiots
    Posts
    2,369

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    The emancipated black billionaire speaks pay heed....

    The black-man’s journey into big government slavery had its beginning with President Lyndon B. Johnson's "Great Society"... The starting point of the black man locked into a never improving state of poverty and big government control that continues today. Locked in the big city stink of garbage, violence and homelessness. It’s not at all accidental... When you become captive of big government they never release you... Along the way the worst thing of all happened the destruction of the inner city Black Family Life... Fragmented into fatherless families supported by big government handouts. Murder and crime like you see in Chicago...

    For the first time ever Trump is trying to help the black man climb out of big government control... His attempt is met by calls of racist and a Democratic Party that doesn’t want to lose control of the black man.... The control will end sooner or later...
    accusations on your part but unsubstantiated statement on trump's great deeds. you should be able to give us a list of those accomplishments. looking forward to it.

    bb

  2. #617
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,684

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    accusations on your part but unsubstantiated statement on trump's great deeds. you should be able to give us a list of those accomplishments. looking forward to it.

    bb

    Blacks, Hispanics give little credit to Trump for record-low unemployment, higher wages

    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...SAAEgKBq_D_BwE

    You will find little truth in the DnC and MsM about Trumps accomplishments. Look at the minority unemployment record lows for blacks and Hispanics. Over 3% improvement in wages paid... Prison reform can be put in the mix...

    The question is

    Mr. Trump has worked to make inroads with minority voters since his 2016 run, when he encouraged black voters to abandon the Democratic Party. “What do you have to lose?” he asked.

    What the hell do they have to lose? The democrats have nothing to offer any American except hate and constant political upheaval...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  3. #618
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,684

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Hunter Biden demands financial records are kept secret in child support suit: report

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...rt-suit-report

    And they want Trump’s financial records... What about a dead beat daddy and his papa... How embarrassing...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  4. #619
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,684

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Clarence Thomas reportedly compares 'the modern-day liberal' to Klansmen in new doc

    https://www.foxnews.com/media/claren...beral-klansmen

    Uppity conservative n***ers black men pay a high price....

    Lyndon Johnson was a civil rights hero. But also a racist.
    04/11/14 01:39 PM—UPDATED 04/12/14 11:06 AM

    http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/lyndon-jo...-rights-racism

    Lyndon Johnson said the word “nigger” a lot.
    In Senate cloakrooms and staff meetings, Johnson was practically a connoisseur of the word. According to Johnson biographer Robert Caro, Johnson would calibrate his pronunciations by region, using “nigra” with some southern legislators and “negra” with others. Discussing civil rights legislation with men like Mississippi Democrat James Eastland, who committed most of his life to defending white supremacy, he’d simply call it “the •••••• bill.”
    Hmmm... The many skeletons establishment politicians hide in the closet... :rolleyes
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  5. #620
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    village of idiots
    Posts
    2,369

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Blacks, Hispanics give little credit to Trump for record-low unemployment, higher wages

    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...SAAEgKBq_D_BwE

    You will find little truth in the DnC and MsM about Trumps accomplishments. Look at the minority unemployment record lows for blacks and Hispanics. Over 3% improvement in wages paid... Prison reform can be put in the mix...

    The question is

    Mr. Trump has worked to make inroads with minority voters since his 2016 run, when he encouraged black voters to abandon the Democratic Party. “What do you have to lose?” he asked.

    What the hell do they have to lose? The democrats have nothing to offer any American except hate and constant political upheaval...
    AP FACT CHECK: Trump exaggerates his role in black job gains

    trump says, but what are the facts? click the link. here's a teaser from trump.

    TRUMP: “The facts speak far louder than words! The Democrats always play the Race Card, when in fact they have done so little for our Nation’s great African American people. Now, lowest unemployment in U.S. history, and only getting better.” — tweet Sunday.
    bb

  6. #621
    Joined
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Vvardenfell
    Age
    58
    Posts
    10,958

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Hunter Biden demands financial records are kept secret in child support suit: report

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...rt-suit-report

    And they want Trump’s financial records... What about a dead beat daddy and his papa... How embarrassing...

    I might be missing something as I'm foreign, but when did Hunter Biden become President? This is about the President's tax returns, not some random joe who happens to be related to a person who is trying to get that office.

  7. #622
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,684

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    I might be missing something as I'm foreign, but when did Hunter Biden become President? This is about the President's tax returns, not some random joe who happens to be related to a person who is trying to get that office.

    ^^ Come on Bob that’s the same stuff you’ve been posting for three years....

    Biden isn’t just any ole random Joe he’s Ole Joe that spent eight years as Vice President and many years in the Senate... He’s ole Joe that had a whole lot to do with China and Oh My God the Ukraine... He’s ole Joe that pushed buttons so Hunter could make lots of dough ... Some might call it quid pro quo others might call it pay to play... Don’t you think somebody that could be the next president should be fully investigated? Makes sense to me...



    OPINIONPublished 1 day ago
    Peter Navarro: Trump Impeachment efforts are hitting Americans where it hurts — in their wallets


    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/pete...on-in-congress
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  8. #623
    Joined
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Vvardenfell
    Age
    58
    Posts
    10,958

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    And yet the perceived obligation rests ONLY on people directly running for president. Not nomination candidates, and not their families.

    Currently, Biden is not running for President, and may never do so. So Biden is not yet fair game, and his son certainly is not. If Biden wins the nomination, then he should release his tax returns, and almost certainly will. His son's tax returns would still not be fair game though.

    You'll notice that the Democrats (mainstream ones at least) have NOT been calling for the tax returns of Donald Jr., for example. This is standard deflection, and even I can see through it.
    Last edited by Meridian; 12-01-2019 at 04:45 AM.

  9. #624
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    10,842

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Progressives decry fake ICE university – turns out it was created under President Obama

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fak...igan-ice-obama

    The democrats are so trigger happy they can’t keep from shooting themselves in the foot and arse... AOC, Liz and some other Hollyweird digbat.... The democrats and MsM are laughingstocks.

    https://thesaurus.plus/img/synonyms/...hing-stock.png
    I guess I’m not supposed to see the same pivot schtick of ignoring any question that might actually be something about the current administration and get back to Obama.

    I laughed at this faux news headline after reading the source link for this story that clearly stated the university was basically formed during Obama’s administration but was dormant until trump came in. This sting that nailed a bunch of Indian students is all trump.

    So let me know if this is a safe subject for discussion with you or if it warrants a multi-link Fox News post on some other pivot.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

  10. #625
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,684

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Senate impeachment trial is the wildest wild card

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen...dest-wild-card

    The made for TV drama continues... The best actor award is yet to be decided... The plot is unknown... The media rumors will add to the excitement... The only known fact is a president has never ever been removed from office via phony impeachment... The only people who will suffer are the American People... The politicians on the left don’t give a dam about the American People they proved that fact for three years... Useless dead weight... The wild card is Ad nauseam and rolleyes...


    Collins: Schiff will be GOP's 'first and foremost witness' for impeachment hearing

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/col...chment-hearing

    In conclusion this is what I think. Sweet dreams sweetheart....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-DmAh0dObI

    otoc, bb and meridian are on pins and needles waiting for Schiff, Ole Joe and Hunter to testify...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  11. #626
    Joined
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Vvardenfell
    Age
    58
    Posts
    10,958

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    The only known fact is a president has never ever been removed from office via phony impeachment
    True. Shame this one isn't phoney then. That said, the GOP would not vote against Trump even if there were pictures of him roasting babies while raping a cat, even those pictures were taken by Kavanagh.

  12. #627
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    village of idiots
    Posts
    2,369

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    ^^ Come on Bob that’s the same stuff you’ve been posting for three years....

    Biden isn’t just any ole random Joe he’s Ole Joe that spent eight years as Vice President and many years in the Senate... He’s ole Joe that had a whole lot to do with China and Oh My God the Ukraine... He’s ole Joe that pushed buttons so Hunter could make lots of dough ... Some might call it quid pro quo others might call it pay to play... Don’t you think somebody that could be the next president should be fully investigated? Makes sense to me...



    OPINIONPublished 1 day ago
    Peter Navarro: Trump Impeachment efforts are hitting Americans where it hurts — in their wallets


    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/pete...on-in-congress
    any military aid held up? followed by obstruction and witness tampering?

    bb

  13. #628
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    10,842

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Don’t you think somebody that could be the next president should be fully investigated? Makes sense to me...

    OPINIONPublished 1 day ago
    Peter Navarro: Trump Impeachment efforts are hitting Americans where it hurts — in their wallets


    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/pete...on-in-congress
    This fake news from the trump state pravda called fox is really getting eaten up by the trump followers, isn't it?

    Let's start with this nonsense by Trump's navarro, who wrote your opinion piece.
    It doesn't add up with reality...
    So-Called ‘Do Nothing Democrats’ Have Actually Passed Close To 400 Bills Without GOP-Led Senate Taking Action On Them
    Trump frequently derides his political opponents in Congress as “Do Nothing Democrats.” In early October, he tweeted out his complaints and called their work on impeachment “bulls–t,” claiming it took away time to get actual legislation sent to his desk.

    The reporting from Vox detailed how Democrats have passed nearly 400 bills so far this year. However, only 70 bills have been signed into law by Trump. Typically, a two-year period of Congress will see between 300 and 500 bills passed and signed by any given president, so this is a significant slow-down.

    According to the Democrats’ communications team, 80 percent of the bills that have been passed were stalled in the Senate, which is controlled by Republicans led by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. Once a measure gets passed by the House, it has more of a chance than not to get effectively tabled by Republicans in the upper house of Congress.
    Now, once again, what about John Solomon? He's your source on your 'investigate Biden'.
    Who is John Solomon? Here’s what we know about the journalist whose stories shaped the Ukraine saga
    Top diplomats have repeatedly linked President Donald Trump’s posture toward Ukraine to John Solomon, the journalist whose reports gave false credence to a number of Ukraine-related conspiracies that have found a receptive audience in Trump and some of his closest allies.

    Solomon, 52, had been working until recently as an opinion writer at The Hill and is now a Fox News contributor. His columns were cited three times in the whistleblower complaint that helped spur House Democrats to open their impeachment investigation into Trump.


    On Nov. 19, House Intelligence Committee ranking member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., opened the second week of public impeachment hearings by citing Solomon’s scoops and findings as fact.

    "Solomon’s reporting on Burisma, Hunter Biden and Ukraine election meddling has become inconvenient for the Democratic narrative," Nunes said in his statement, which came just one day after The Hill announced it would be reviewing, annotating and correcting Solomon’s columns.

    So, who is John Solomon? The veteran Washington, D.C., reporter has become a regular on Fox News and a go-to source of information for Trump. A series of springtime articles he published about Ukraine helped kickstart the events at the heart of the impeachment inquiry.

    His columns alleged corruption by Biden and a former ambassador and accused Democrats of working with Ukraine to hurt Trump’s chances in 2016. They gained traction as Trump, his allies and various Fox News hosts talked about them on TV and social media.

    Solomon’s commentary for The Hill has generated the most buzz. In 2017, he played a major role in pushing the inaccurate Uranium One conspiracy, alleging that Hillary Clinton sold a share of America’s uranium to Russia in exchange for a massive donation to the Clinton Foundation.

    In 2018, The Hill began labeling Solomon’s articles as opinion. Then, in March and April 2019, Solomon published a series of columns alleging conspiracies involving Democrats and Ukraine.

    One of his key sources, apparently, was former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, Trump’s personal lawyer.

    According to the New York Times, Giuliani, whose activities were central to the administration’s efforts to get an investigation launched into Trump’s political rivals, gave Solomon a cache of information on Biden, his son Hunter and special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe.

    "I really turned my stuff over to John Solomon," Giuliani told the New York Times.


    When Fiona Hill, Trump’s former top Russia expert, was asked during private testimony how she first learned about Giuliani’s "interest" in Ukraine, she mentioned Solomon, whose columns outlined the same conspiracies that Giuliani was actively pushing on Twitter and TV.

    Senior State Department official George Kent later testified that what he had described as the "campaign of slander" against former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch began with one of Solomon’s articles and ended with Yovanovitch’s removal.

    And Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, director for European Affairs at the National Security Council, said he became concerned about Giuliani and the narratives he was pushing in part because of Solomon’s columns. State Department official Catherine Croft said the same.

    Solomon’s methods have been further scrutinized since the impeachment inquiry began. In March, he shared an advance copy of a column with Giuliani’s associates, including recently indicted Ukrainian businessman Lev Parnas, who has reportedly helped connect him to sources.

    Solomon left The Hill in September for undisclosed reasons, and Fox News soon hired him. He has stood by his work as "completely accurate and transparent," even as one impeachment witness after another has questioned his findings.

    Solomon’s opinion articles on Ukraine have advanced a number of unsupported allegations about Yovanovitch, the Bidens and supposed Ukrainian meddling in the 2016 election.

    He has had an assist from Fox News host Sean Hannity, Giuliani and Trump, who tweeted about Solomon’s work four times and recently suggested he should win a Pulitzer Prize.

    Solomon has appeared on Hannity’s primetime TV show at least 55 times since March 20, according to our search via Nexis. He has been mentioned many more times, as well.

    On March 20, Solomon went on Hannity’s show to promote a column he had published that day based on an interview he conducted with Yuriy Lutsenko, then the top prosecutor in Ukraine.

    The column quoted Lutsenko falsely claiming that Yovanovitch gave him a list of people he should not prosecute, a charge the State Department denied and Lutsenko has since retracted. The column also claimed Yovanovitch had privately bad-mouthed Trump, citing a letter from former Rep. Pete Sessions, a Texas Republican, to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

    But the allegations had already left their mark, having been promoted on Hannity and other Fox News programs, circulated within right-wing media and tweeted out by Trump and his oldest son, Donald Trump Jr. Yovanovitch was abruptly recalled from her post in May.


    Donald J. Trump

    @realDonaldTrump
    “John Solomon: As Russia Collusion fades, Ukrainian plot to help Clinton emerges.” @seanhannity @FoxNews

    81.1K
    9:40 PM - Mar 20, 2019
    Other impeachment witnesses have criticized Solomon’s writing on Yovanovitch. Kent testified that Solomon’s article "was, if not entirely made up in full cloth, it was primarily non-truths and non-sequiturs." He later said he had "every reason to believe it was not true."

    Vindman said all the "key elements were false," noting that Solomon’s columns "smelled really rotten" before joking, "His grammar might have been right."

    Similar objections have been raised in testimony about two articles Solomon published about Biden in April, which were also referenced in the whistleblower’s complaint.

    Solomon’s April columns asserted that then-Vice President Biden forced Ukraine to fire former prosecutor general Viktor Shokin in order to stop an investigation into Burisma Holdings, a gas company for which Hunter Biden served on the board. Solomon wrote that Biden withheld aid dollars from Ukraine as leverage to get Shokin removed.

    There’s no evidence of wrongdoing by either Biden, as we’ve noted before. It’s not clear that the long-dormant investigation into Burisma had been reopened, as Solomon claimed, and Western leaders and institutions were united in wanting Shokin removed.

    In his closed-door deposition, Kurt Volker, the former U.S. special envoy to Ukraine, said he believed Lutsenko — a key but questionable source in many of Solomon’s columns — was "making things up." He said Biden "was representing U.S. policy at the time."

    Solomon’s columns also alleged misconduct in Ukraine by Democratic donor George Soros and claimed, without much evidence, that Democrats coordinated with Ukrainian officials to interfere in the 2016 election by sharing dirt on Trump and reviving a 2014 investigation into former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, who had ties to the country’s old, pro-Russia regime.

    These claims are unproven, and the U.S. intelligence community has concluded that it was Russia — not Ukraine — that interfered in the 2016 election, with the intent of helping Trump
    .
    Yes. Your mind is made up. Now, perhaps, you'll question why your mind is made up.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

  14. #629
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    10,842

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    ^^^i take it your responses here will only be continued one sided trump news from fox in multiple forms while ignoring anything else being rebutted your way?

    Fine. I refuse to answer anything not in written form. I won’t view foxnews videos to determine what your point is. We know you are a trump supporter who relies on fox state propaganda.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

  15. #630
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,684

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    But But BUT

    Biden mocked by Trump team for anecdote about his leg hair in resurfaced clip

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...esurfaced-clip

    Blonde hairy legs kids love? That does it for me I’m voting for Biden... lol

    The No Malarkey Bus Tour... Ole Joe knows about Malarkey he’s been talking Malarkey for decades...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •