Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

Do they have some proof for that figure? I mean, it's not like they have any interest in making the figure look as large as possible or anything, but I'd still like to know where they got the numbers.

And if abortion was illegal, do you think it would stop happening? I mean, no-one ever used coat-hangers before, did they? Now you just kill the mother as well.

Finallly, why are anti-abortionists so keen on children's right before they are born, but don't give a **** after they are born? It's almost like the real agenda was to keep women under control.

us has the worst infant morality compared to all developed countries.

Americaís Health Rankings Annual Report

According to this yearís Americaís Health Ranking Annual Report, the U.S. infant mortality rate is 5.9 deaths per 1,000 live infant births, while the average rate of infant mortality among the OECD countries is 3.9 deaths per 1,000 live births. Compared with other OECD countries, the U.S. ranks No. 33 out of 36 countries (Figure 62).
    Column: States with the worst anti-abortion laws also have the worst infant mortality rates

women mortality suffers worse in republican controlled states.

States With the Highest Maternal Mortality Rates

Though the nation's overall maternal mortality rate is high Ė the highest it's been in decades Ė some states' rates are far worse. Georgia, Louisiana and Indiana all had rates above 40 deaths per 100,000 live births from 2011 to 2015, a rate that puts them on par with Malaysia, Turkmenistan and Cabo Verde.
    bb

Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    Do they have some proof for that figure? I mean, it's not like they have any interest in making the figure look as large as possible or anything, but I'd still like to know where they got the numbers.

And if abortion was illegal, do you think it would stop happening? I mean, no-one ever used coat-hangers before, did they? Now you just kill the mother as well.

Finallly, why are anti-abortionists so keen on children's right before they are born, but don't give a **** after they are born? It's almost like the real agenda was to keep women under control.
    But gun control will work....
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    But gun control will work....
    Works everywhere else that has a working law and order system (before you point me at countries where civilization has broken down). I believe the figure is something like 94% of spree shootings happen in the US. Of course that particular genie is a long way out of the bottle, and there are a lot of extremists with weapons in the US.

Oh okay itís all about the number letís round off 60 million and make it 40 million... I feel so much better 40 million is an acceptable genocide number. Nothing like humans pretending they are Mother Nature, god and the kings of final fate... And bb with infant mortality rate. Well if you knew the truth infant mortality is far less than it was in the past. They have this thing they call Neonatal intensive care unit... My first granddaughter was a premie born right at the cutoff line. She was very small around 3 pounds or less. The heart, lungs and the brain werenít fully developed. Now sheís 20 years old happy and healthy. In your world she would of been thrown in the trash can with the red liner.... The vast majority of abortions have nothing to do with birth defects. Itís people to stupid to use birth control... Abortion is the easy way out... The under belly of no abortion isnít what Meridian describes those are scare tactics used by the kill em all crowd. They take isolated incidents and turn them into the standard. To much hot air pops the ballon... Abortion is a billions of dollars a year big business... Money eventually ends up in the hands of politicans...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Works everywhere else that has a working law and order system (before you point me at countries where civilization has broken down). I believe the figure is something like 94% of spree shootings happen in the US. Of course that particular genie is a long way out of the bottle, and there are a lot of extremists with weapons in the US.
    Oh but if you ban abortion people will still do it... perfect logic.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Oh but if you ban abortion people will still do it... perfect logic.
    Yes, it is. Because they did. Debate the point.

it's funny how the answers are always a couple of key strokes away but are always asked anyway. one line stood out.

What Abortion Was Like In The U.S. Before Roe V. Wade

Why are Republicans taking away birth control? Because they don't want women to have it

They hate the power it gives women, especially young women and low-income women.
    bb

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    To much hot air pops the ballon... Abortion is a billions of dollars a year big business... Money eventually ends up in the hands of politicans...
    where did that come from? oh, here's one New Report Shows Planned Parenthood Raked in $1.5 Billion in Taxpayer Funds Over 3 Years the think tank that gave birth to obamacare.

3% of planned parenthood's expenditures go to abortions. so the hell with the rest of their services for some 10.6 million women a year.

Fact Check: How Does Planned Parenthood Spend That Government Money?

bb

Off topic could somebody define what a normal human being is. The physical part is noticeable and easier to define but the definition is often off target. Much of it is about the individual and trying to do the unexpected... The Psychological part is still very much a mystery. Me thinks everybody is a little bit weird in their own kind of way... There is no logical definition... scratch head... Different so-called abnormal makes people uncomfortable, uneasy and is a little bit scary. Not as much as it used to be. As a kid I remember seeing disabled people sitting on a street corner selling pencils. Thank god it ainít that way anymore...

A Los Angeles Planned Parenthood office quoted us these prices: $648 for a surgical abortion through 11.6 weeks. Later: $800 at 12.1 to 15.6 weeks, $1,050 at 16 to 17.6 weeks, $1,700 at 18 to 19.6 weeks, $2,225 at 20 to 21.6 weeks, $3,275 at 22 to 24 weeks. Non-surgical abortion (the pill) there is $605.

Deceiving, eh!

Total abortions far out numbers what the government funds...

Hmmm... 94% ... There seems to be a lot spree killing in the Middle East. Nobody knows how many people are murdered in places like China, North Korea, Vietnam, Mexico, and some of the African countries... Letís ignore that and call the USA the most violent country in the world. The USA is also the most free country sometimes freedom is hard to defend... Could that be why Americans cling to bibles and guns? I donít like the idea of big government controlling every aspect of my life. In most of Western Europe they lost the battle after the Cold War ended... Now communism is doing the slow walk as freedoms slowly disappear....

Yes, it is. Because they did. Debate the point.
    Like how the crooks still use the banned guns. Because they do. That is the point.

-The Gipper

Like how the crooks still use the banned guns. Because they do. That is the point.
    Remind me again:

1) how many people in Europe are shot with illegal firearms.
    2) How many people in the US are shot with legal ones.

per 100,000 population to keep things even please.

No-one said banning private ownership of weapons would completely stop firearms deaths. OK, a few people did, but everyone ignored them. The aim was to reduce them as far as possible.

Remind me again:

1) how many people in Europe are shot with illegal firearms.
    2) How many people in the US are shot with legal ones.

per 100,000 population to keep things even please.

No-one said banning private ownership of weapons would completely stop firearms deaths. OK, a few people did, but everyone ignored them. The aim was to reduce them as far as possible.
    We had a "assault weapon ban" over here.. it had dickey doo effect on crime. The people who are inclined to break the law don't pay attention to feel good legislation. Want to reduce firearm deaths? Disarm the criminals...

You've all but banned pointy things over there to comical effect... maybe you should ban murder and assault next..

-The Gipper

Are you suggesting that the occurrence of something serves as justification for not making it illegal? I can't think of a single thing that is illegal and also never happens. Whether it's abortion or gun control, you're going to need something besides "it's going to happen whether it's legal or illegal, so make it legal". If that wasn't your meaning, perhaps you can restate your reasoning?

I've often wondered similarly why it seems that those who strongly desire legal abortions oftentimes are the ones opposed to the death penalty and vice versa. I'm not a particular fan of either abortion or the death penalty, but at least can sort of rationalize that people subject to the death penalty made a choice to commit the crime. A fetus has no say when it comes to abortion.