Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 645
  1. #556
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,681

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    DOJ outlines slew of Strzok 'security violations,' says wife learned of affair through unsecured phone

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj...ed-due-process

    Thatís some sleazy creepy stuff... And both were in a position of high power... scary....


    Jason Chaffetz: Rep. Rashida Tlaib may test Democratic claims that no one is above the law

    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/rash...jason-chaffetz

    Three of the four untouchable Squad members have severe ethics problems. If they were republican they would already be selling pencils on a street corner...


    Trump impeachment hearings: Live updates from day three

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...from-day-three

    Vindman says he thought the July 25 call was "improper."

    It is improper for the President of the United States to demand a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen and political opponent," he says.

    He says he had also raised concerns about EU Amb. Sondland who he said had inappropriately raised the subject of investigations with the Ukrainians.

    "My intent was to raise these concerns because they had significant national security implications for our country. I never thought I would be sitting here testifying in front of this committee and the American public,about my actions," he says.
    A phone call he thought was improper hardly a impeachable offense. His concerns about national security when he himself was breaking national security guidelines. Leaking classified information is a security violation...

    Thanks for your service Lt Col ... Have those minor shrapnel wounds healed yet SIR... I certainly hope so... :rolleyes
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  2. #557
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    village of idiots
    Posts
    2,369

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    A phone call he thought was improper hardly a impeachable offense. His concerns about national security when he himself was breaking national security guidelines. Leaking classified information is a security violation...

    Thanks for your service Lt Col ... Have those minor shrapnel wounds healed yet SIR... I certainly hope so... :rolleyes
    vindman answered that allegation today under oath. no evidence was given. let us know when there is.

    you had an opportunity today for first hand testimony of the july 25th phone call. were you listening?

    bb

  3. #558
    Joined
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Vvardenfell
    Age
    58
    Posts
    10,957

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Have those minor shrapnel wounds healed yet SIR.

    Do they heal faster than bone spurs? And I will remind you again that your favourite president gave information to a Russian that was not only Secret, but actually important - not just politically embarrassing.

  4. #559
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    village of idiots
    Posts
    2,369

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    is he less deserving than the others injured sitting in the same vehicle or is it just that he's the one testifying to what he heard? why should this man fear for himself and family's security. they aren't living in iraq even though things at times appear third world.

    bb

  5. #560
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,681

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    The impeachment nonsense has been going constantly for three full years. Itís getting very tired, very old and very worn out... Trump won Hillary lost nothing is going to change that itís past time to deal with it. Trump will win again in 2020. Whatís going to happen then assassination attempts... Civil War... Itís the democrats call... :rolleyes

    During the full 8 years of the Obama the Shadow Man wore a blindfold... Do I need to go through the laundry list of questionable things that happened during that 8 years...


    From the mid 60s to the mid 70s was huge turning point in the destiny of this country. After a lot of thinking, knowledge and commonsense this is what it think.

    1965-1967 LBJ had the majority in the house and senate...

    Not until the late 80ís when I finally dried out did I figure out I was played for a sucker twice. A war in a small country 9 thousand miles west of the west coast. A country few people heard of, few people cared about. It supposed to be about stopping the spread of communism. Mind you LBJ had a majority in Congress was it a coincidence the democrats started that War. I believe the intent of that war was the polar opposite of what they said. I believe it was about instilling the hate and discontent needed for the spread of communism throughout the country... No coincidence... Shortly after that war started war protests started, anti-war violence started. The racial part started before 1965 rightly so. It intensified during the 10 years of that war... Burn Baby burn... It has intensified every year since... Coincidence.... Just like the hate and discontent has spiraled out of control every year since.... Coincidental... There was the sexual revolution, hippies, flower children and sex, drugs and rock n roll !! The SD R&R I swallowed the hook, line and sinker big time. That was the the hardcore start of the dumb down and indoctrination part that continues big time today... Coincidental....

    Fast forward to November 2019. The hate and discontent is at an ignition point. I believe when Trump is re-elect in 2020 the hate will explode into assassination attempts and most likely civil war. Itís not just Trump they hate even more so the people that elected Trump. To get the communist lying dream world they want they must eliminate the nasty basket of Deplorables. Trump stole the master key to the socialist communist Dream World they wanted when he beat Hillary. Of course the basket of Deplorables are to blame..... Please calm down and pull the panties out of crack they are stuck in. We must behave in a civil manner. When the lines of communication are cut all of hellís fury will bust out.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  6. #561
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    village of idiots
    Posts
    2,369

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    8 years of obama and nothing.

    bb

  7. #562
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,681

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fac

    Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    8 years of obama and nothing.

    bb

    Yep nothing after a intense investigation... in the days of the Wild West many gunfights were caused by a stacked deck...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  8. #563
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,681

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    Do they heal faster than bone spurs? And I will remind you again that your favourite president gave information to a Russian that was not only Secret, but actually important - not just politically embarrassing.

    Hereís Bill Clinton and his clever attempts to avoid the draft...

    https://www.historyisaweapon.com/defcon1/clinton.htm

    https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/front...aftletter.html



    And there was John Kerry the movie star....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMVxNWCIWXo

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phqOuEhg9yE

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oObCOFiIrDc

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9DkO-E_Y5U

    Did you see John did you see a swiftboat?

    The real John

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGLxr7gDO3w
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  9. #564
    Joined
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Vvardenfell
    Age
    58
    Posts
    10,957

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Small point: since you can find pretty much anything on YouTube, videos from there do not count as evidence, just as ranting.

    I'm minded to bring in a ban on YouTube links, not least because I have to waste my time clicking on them to make sure they aren't your usual stupid ****. And there afore-mentioned ban on ranting.

  10. #565
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    10,841

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    The impeachment nonsense has been going constantly for three full years. Itís getting very tired, very old and very worn out... Trump won Hillary lost nothing is going to change that itís past time to deal with it. Trump will win again in 2020. Whatís going to happen then assassination attempts... Civil War... Itís the democrats call... :rolleyes

    During the full 8 years of the Obama the Shadow Man wore a blindfold... Do I need to go through the laundry list of questionable things that happened during that 8 years...


    From the mid 60s to the mid 70s was huge turning point in the destiny of this country. After a lot of thinking, knowledge and commonsense this is what it think.

    1965-1967 LBJ had the majority in the house and senate...

    Not until the late 80ís when I finally dried out did I figure out I was played for a sucker twice. A war in a small country 9 thousand miles west of the west coast. A country few people heard of, few people cared about. It supposed to be about stopping the spread of communism. Mind you LBJ had a majority in Congress was it a coincidence the democrats started that War. I believe the intent of that war was the polar opposite of what they said. I believe it was about instilling the hate and discontent needed for the spread of communism throughout the country... No coincidence... Shortly after that war started war protests started, anti-war violence started. The racial part started before 1965 rightly so. It intensified during the 10 years of that war... Burn Baby burn... It has intensified every year since... Coincidence.... Just like the hate and discontent has spiraled out of control every year since.... Coincidental... There was the sexual revolution, hippies, flower children and sex, drugs and rock n roll !! The SD R&R I swallowed the hook, line and sinker big time. That was the the hardcore start of the dumb down and indoctrination part that continues big time today... Coincidental....

    Fast forward to November 2019. The hate and discontent is at an ignition point. I believe when Trump is re-elect in 2020 the hate will explode into assassination attempts and most likely civil war. Itís not just Trump they hate even more so the people that elected Trump. To get the communist lying dream world they want they must eliminate the nasty basket of Deplorables. Trump stole the master key to the socialist communist Dream World they wanted when he beat Hillary. Of course the basket of Deplorables are to blame..... Please calm down and pull the panties out of crack they are stuck in. We must behave in a civil manner. When the lines of communication are cut all of hellís fury will bust out.
    Back to civil war, dismissals, and diverting rants about everything not trump?

    Didja miss the latest poll based on a couple of days of the impeachment inquiry?

    When it comes to the recent impeachment hearings, which one of the following statements comes closest to your point of view?

    President Trumpís actions were wrong and he should be impeached by the House and removed from office by the Senate
    51%
    President Trumpís actions were wrong and he should be impeached by the House but NOT removed from office by the Senate
    6%
    President Trumpís actions were wrong, but he should NOT be impeached by the House or removed from office by the Senate
    13%
    President Trumpís actions were NOT wrong
    25%
    Skipped
    4%
    70% now think trump did wrong.
    51% feel he should be removed.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

  11. #566
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,681

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    If youíre banning youtube you should also ban meaningless polls and mountains of C&P.... This here says Ipsos KnowledgePanelģ is a scam... Odd

    https://www.surveycool.com/knowledgepanel/


    KnowledgePanel Overview
    KnowledgePanel is a subsidiary of the company called GfK, which is an abbreviation for Growth from Knowledge. The company has been in operation for whopping eight decades, which should account for tons of experience and expertise, as well as indisputable legitimacy. The KnowledgePanel itself was founded in 1999 by two professors of the Stanford University. Today, it has offices in over 100 countries across the world. Their main goal is to track national trends in politics, economy, entertainment, healthcare and other areas. Their clients include Fortune 500 companies, universities, government and news agencies.
    However, a single look at their file on Better Business Bureau unravels a different picture. They donít have an accreditation, and even worse, their rating is D-, due to their failure to respond to five complaints. And maybe thereís an explanation for that. Some users claim that a scammy company has hijacked GfKís logo and domain, so that might be the clue to all the complaints Ė and a reason for you to be very careful. Whereas we shouldnít jump to the conclusion that they are a scam, it could mean that they are pretty negligent when it comes to their usersí safety.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  12. #567
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,681

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Lara Logan: The left took 'middle ground' from America
    Nov. 20, 2019 - 2:03 - Lara Logan, former correspondent, "60 Minutes" says Democrat tactics are causing "mistrust in the media"

    https://video.foxnews.com/v/61066075...#sp=show-clips

    What trust could there possibly be for MsM and the DnC .... I trust them like I would trust a hooker digging in my wallet... Maybe I’m wrong but I’ve heard hookers have little credibility....
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  13. #568
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    10,841

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    If youíre banning youtube you should also ban meaningless polls and mountains of C&P.... This here says Ipsos KnowledgePanelģ is a scam... Odd

    https://www.surveycool.com/knowledgepanel/
    Thatís novel approach for dismissals by you tucker. Link to a pay for opinion review site writing about a company that has nothing to do with the poll I posted and lie so that it dismisses the ipsos poll.

    Knowledgepanel (what your link describes)is a GFK property, and as a market research firm, come fourth behind ipsos.

    Youíve been spending too much time digesting the fox/trump state news network if you believe lies are somehow truth.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

  14. #569
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,681

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Thatís novel approach for dismissals by you tucker. Link to a pay for opinion review site writing about a company that has nothing to do with the poll I posted and lie so that it dismisses the ipsos poll.

    Knowledgepanel (what your link describes)is a GFK property, and as a market research firm, come fourth behind ipsos.

    Youíve been spending too much time digesting the fox/trump state news network if you believe lies are somehow truth.

    The number of Americans watching Trump's impeachment hearings on TV pales in comparison to Nixon, and some are worried it could spell trouble for the Democrats

    https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...risons-2019-11

    They are linked so they stink. When they are getting just 12 or 13 million viewers that ainít good. I donít see how they can come with a number of 51 percent. It must be 51 percent of the radical lefties like you. Polls are among the most deceiving things in politics.... Right after your pal Schiff and your girl Nancy....
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  15. #570
    Joined
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Vvardenfell
    Age
    58
    Posts
    10,957

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    The number of Americans watching Trump's impeachment hearings on TV pales in comparison to Nixon, and some are worried it could spell trouble for the Democrats

    The number of people watching ANYTHING pales in comparison to the time of Nixon, because there are about twenty times as many channels per viewer million than there were then which means viewer s are spread far more thinly. Basic maths. In this day age that is actually a big number for some boring politics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •