Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    What I think an assault rifle ban was is what the assault rifle ban was.
    Federal Assault Weapons Ban
    The question was asked because your party has clearly abandoned that 25 year old definition. There's no reason to be obtuse, its a simple question and surely you've noticed the changing definitions by the folks in your party.

As to your last post, how about some examples to go with that opinion?]
    I gave an example.

It's hard to focus on what I write with you guys continually moving the subject to avoid conversation.?
    That's not the intent, but maybe you aren't working hard enough at this?
    Last edited by Dutchcedar; 08-27-2019 at 11:31 AM.

Me Too post

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 08-27-2019 at 04:35 PM.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Me Too post

M
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Me Too post

M

Off topic

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 08-28-2019 at 02:13 AM.

Off Topic

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 08-28-2019 at 02:13 AM.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Off Topic

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 08-28-2019 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    The question was why you altered the post. I understand your reluctance to be forthcoming.
    Not from what I read. Spare me the insults where you imagine purpose.
    ^^^ Why in the world would you alter other peoples' posts before you quote them?

That's in reference to my own post.

Neither Bush nor Obama said the things you present as their own words. Translation: fake.

I read your post.

Thanks for clearing that up.
    For joy!

Its simple math and was explained. Look at your own graph of the Dollar vs. the Euro in the Obama years is you prefer charts. It won't explain it all, but might send you on a pursuit to find the real non-NYT answer.
    The dollar value to the Euro only applies if your 401K was invested in international holdings. Not a bright idea considering the world's recession. Try another illustration that I gave you. And please understand the difference between illustrating and opinion based on descriptive words.

To be clear, I don't work hard at this. I might spend a few minutes on a post, mostly because my typing skeels aren't very good. This isn't rocket science and I don't rely on the internet for knowledge.
    I'll take your word for that since you aren't showing from what knowledge you base your opinion on, though I can say you work hard to dance around all those opinions.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

The question was asked because your party has clearly abandoned that 25 year old definition. There's no reason to be obtuse, its a simple question and surely you've noticed the changing definitions by the folks in your party.
    Again. Spare me the insults. Answering a question is not being obtuse. Especially when you move the goalpost to what you think democrats define as an assault ban today. That's another question, and not so simple.

I gave an example.
    You gave lots of labels in your speech. But no examples. Which had it's measure of irony considering you are complaining about 'clear definitions'.

"Assault weapon" is one of those leftist words that comes without any clear definition, like the words, climate change, racist, white supremicist, homophobic, etc. Without clear definitions they can be freely assigned to anyone or anything the speaker chooses.

They work like common core does as a teaching method. Anything can be what you choose it to be. Its how men compete in womens' sport... if you find that strange, you're transphobic. Fact becomes fake and fake becomes fact.
    Here's your sign.
    I addressed homophobic in terms of no 'clear definition'. Nothing in return from you.

That's not the intent, but maybe you aren't working hard enough at this?
    Ahh. You're now feeding back your words of 'working hard' and projecting them onto me? That's pretty funny, considering how hard you work at doing what you claim is not your intent.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Not from what I read. Spare me the insults where you imagine purpose.
    We'll just assume then that tucker's comments got thrown into it accidentally.

The dollar value to the Euro only applies if your 401K was invested in international holdings. Not a bright idea considering the world's recession. Try another illustration that I gave you. And please understand the difference between illustrating and opinion based on descriptive words..
    Not all investments are in 401K's, neither are all foreign investments. I gave you an illustration from your own post. Good enough for me. There are many other examples for those understanding economics.

I'll take your word for that since you aren't showing from what knowledge you base your opinion on, though I can say you work hard to dance around all those opinions.
    Its not from Wikipedia, that you can be assured of.
    Last edited by Dutchcedar; 08-28-2019 at 12:05 PM.

Again. Spare me the insults. Answering a question is not being obtuse. Especially when you move the goalpost to what you think democrats define as an assault ban today. That's another question, and not so simple.
    Well answer this then. If asked in a political forum what an assault weapon is, why would you go to a 25 year old definition rather than the current ones tossed about? You moved the goalpost to 25 years before today.

You gave lots of labels in your speech. But no examples. Which had it's measure of irony considering you are complaining about 'clear definitions'..
    Apparently you need previous posts reposted. This is the example I gave:

They work like common core does as a teaching method. Anything can be what you choose it to be. Its how men compete in womens' sport... if you find that strange, you're transphobic. Fact becomes fake and fake becomes fact.
    I addressed homophobic in terms of no 'clear definition'. Nothing in return from you..
    Why should there be? Is there a need for everything you post to be answered?

Ahh. You're now feeding back your words of 'working hard' and projecting them onto me? That's pretty funny, considering how hard you work at doing what you claim is not your intent.
    Hold on... you were alone in expressing how hard you work at posting... back in post #254 of this thread. I don't think that fits the definition of me projecting. The inverse may well be true.

Off Topic

M

Last edited by Meridian; 08-28-2019 at 02:16 AM.

Off Topic

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 08-28-2019 at 02:16 AM.

Abuse. Please TRY to have a thought without additional adjectives.

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 08-29-2019 at 04:51 PM.

Arguing with a mod.

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 08-30-2019 at 02:14 AM.