Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 470
  1. #16
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    Twain Harte, CA
    Posts
    20,453

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Abuse.


    M
    Last edited by Meridian; 07-24-2019 at 01:10 AM.

  2. #17
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,613

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Arguing with mod decisions. Yes, that was a rule right from the beginning.


    M
    Last edited by Meridian; 07-24-2019 at 01:11 AM.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  3. #18
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,613

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Incoherent abuse. But still abuse.

    M
    Last edited by Meridian; 07-24-2019 at 01:12 AM.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  4. #19
    Joined
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Colorafornia, USSA
    Age
    47
    Posts
    13,825

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Rule 5


    m
    Last edited by Meridian; 07-24-2019 at 01:13 AM.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

    Edmund Burke

    RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

  5. #20
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,613

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Rule 5


    M
    Last edited by Meridian; 07-24-2019 at 01:13 AM.
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  6. #21
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    Twain Harte, CA
    Posts
    20,453

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Tucker... you made a comment earlier about how many people are visiting here... real or fake? Upon closer inspection, they're almost all looking at the old TLR.

  7. #22
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    10,813

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    An admin can tell you the bot count out of that number. Until you have that it is a grasp to make anything out of it.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

  8. #23
    Joined
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Vvardenfell
    Age
    58
    Posts
    10,931

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    And TLR is dead. It is not coming back. Live with it.

  9. #24
    Joined
    Mar 2002
    Location
    California
    Posts
    26,285

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    An admin can tell you the bot count out of that number. Until you have that it is a grasp to make anything out of it.
    Even the bots don't visit the "NOT TLR" subforum.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."


    -The Gipper


  10. #25
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    Twain Harte, CA
    Posts
    20,453

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    An admin can tell you the bot count out of that number. Until you have that it is a grasp to make anything out of it.
    Or... an alternative method for us regular folks... you can look down the page where it says, for example at the time of this writing, "41 users browsing this forum" and then look up at the TLR sub-forum where it says "40 people viewing this forum". My elementary math skeels says forty from forty-one equals one and bots or not... well, that one might well be me, I think you can take it from here... Fake or Fact? Try it. Let us know.
    Last edited by Dutchcedar; 07-24-2019 at 06:05 PM. Reason: typo... big fingers, little phone.

  11. #26
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    10,813

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Or... an alternative method for us regular folks... you can look down the page where it says, for example at the time of this writing, "41 users browsing this forum" and then look up at the TLR sub-forum where it says "40 people viewing this forum". My elementary math skeels says forty from forty-one equals one and bots or not... well, that one might well be me, I think you can take it from here... Fake or Fact? Try it. Let us know.
    Not weighing in on the point of tlr is gone cause a fact is a fact. Should I assume you say your analysis is true?

    Let me weigh in on this proposition from you. Bots will not know about a new vb forum right away until it gets found and registered as having the content it is looking for. With time and threads, that number will grow. Assuming you now realize bots are not people, and assuming you now feel bots indicate anything more than content, such as popularity. I call false.

    Thanks for asking.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

  12. #27
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    Twain Harte, CA
    Posts
    20,453

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Not weighing in on the point of tlr is gone cause a fact is a fact. Should I assume you say your analysis is true?

    Let me weigh in on this proposition from you. Bots will not know about a new vb forum right away until it gets found and registered as having the content it is looking for. With time and threads, that number will grow. Assuming you now realize bots are not people, and assuming you now feel bots indicate anything more than content, such as popularity. I call false.

    Thanks for asking.
    This discussion started about people. You brought in bots. Your argument about bots is brought on by yourself and is with yourself. Now you speak as if knowing how bots work. No argument here, l don't know how they work. I offered you basic math and you choose to discuss bots.

    I'll stick with people and the numbers shown, thank you very much. They're the only facts we have.

  13. #28
    Joined
    May 2002
    Location
    Twain Harte, CA
    Posts
    20,453

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    To add, TLR is still there. A fact. A graveyard... I'll give ya that. But there it is. Heck, I read some of it yesterday.

  14. #29
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Kern River Valley, CA
    Age
    71
    Posts
    21,613

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Tucker... you made a comment earlier about how many people are visiting here... real or fake? Upon closer inspection, they're almost all looking at the old TLR.
    Exactly they aren’t wasting time at the forum with no name...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

    AOC... New Leader DNC ....

  15. #30
    Joined
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    10,813

    Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    This discussion started about people. You brought in bots. Your argument about bots is brought on by yourself and is with yourself. Now you speak as if knowing how bots work. No argument here, l don't know how they work. I offered you basic math and you choose to discuss bots.

    I'll stick with people and the numbers shown, thank you very much. They're the only facts we have.
    Yes. You stated people and I gave you the reality of bots having been a vb/server administrator. Your point about people isn’t based on facts or reality. It is opinion.

    Not weighing in on your old forum.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •