Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

Well paint be blue...

Turkey's Syria incursion may allow ISIS to attempt mass prison break amid US withdrawal, Kurdish fighters warn

https://www.foxnews.com/world/turkey...-us-withdrawal

Actually I think Iím growing weary of war in places thousands of miles away. In places we donít belong, in places we canít change... You canít change the Impossible... If you want somebody to be the worldís policemen call the UN... See how much good that does you... yawn...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Well paint be blue...

Turkey's Syria incursion may allow ISIS to attempt mass prison break amid US withdrawal, Kurdish fighters warn

https://www.foxnews.com/world/turkey...-us-withdrawal

Actually I think Iím growing weary of war in places thousands of miles away. In places we donít belong, in places we canít change... You canít change the Impossible... If you want somebody to be the worldís policemen call the UN... See how much good that does you... yawn...

Senior Al Qaeda leader killed during joint US-Afghan raid on Taliban compound, officials say

https://www.foxnews.com/world/al-qae...ed-during-raid

Well Good! The catch is Al Qaeda never runs out of senior leaders weíve been killing them year after year...

Pat Robertson 'absolutely appalled' by Trump's Syria troop withdrawal

https://www.foxnews.com/media/pat-robertson-trump-syria

To be truthful I donít get it. This isnít the mid 40s, it isnít June of 1950. It isnít Europe, it isnít the Pacific, it isnít the Mid 60s... Itís completely different circumstances. For the establishment, the high ranking, military leaders, the intelligence agencies, the media and many more war is an addiction. It doesnít matter where, it doesnít matter why, it doesnít matter who the enemy is, it doesnít matter how long it takes, it doesnít matter how many die, it doesnít matter how hopeless it is, it doesnít matter how counterproductive it is... They want war... If there isnít a war they search for one... I just donít understand... I know people that make the Vietnam War the centerpiece of their life... Constantly talking about that war and the different battlefields... It makes me sad... I donít get it...

The main argument of why it's a bad idea are:

1) It's stabbing a staunch ally in the back.
    2) It sanctions an attempt at genocide of said allies by a dictator.
    3) When the Kurds realise that they can't defend themselves and guard tens of thousands of ISIS fighters they will probably release those fighters in order to free up all their resources to stop the Turkish invasion.
    4) In order to stamp out the Kurds the Turkish government is going to have to invade Syria. That's likely to drag in Russia.

That said, stabbing allies in the back in order to support dictators does seem to be Trump's most common foreign policy so no-one should be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    The main argument of why it's a bad idea are:

1) It's stabbing a staunch ally in the back.
    2) It sanctions an attempt at genocide of said allies by a dictator.
    3) When the Kurds realise that they can't defend themselves and guard tens of thousands of ISIS fighters they will probably release those fighters in order to free up all their resources to stop the Turkish invasion.
    4) In order to stamp out the Kurds the Turkish government is going to have to invade Syria. That's likely to drag in Russia.

That said, stabbing allies in the back in order to support dictators does seem to be Trump's most common foreign policy so no-one should be surprised.
    It sounds like a great time for the militaries of Europe to step up. Its only 1,000 troops from what I understand.

It wasn't Europe's idea to get involved in Syria in the first place, and most countries were against it. But the main lesson of any war appears to be: don't go in unless you have a good plan for getting out. A good plan. Not just "Thanks guys, we're going now. Hope you enjoy being killed."

If you want the job done right do it yourself... The Kurds are war fighters theyíve been doing the same thing forever...

It wasn't Europe's idea to get involved in Syria in the first place, and most countries were against it. But the main lesson of any war appears to be: don't go in unless you have a good plan for getting out. A good plan. Not just "Thanks guys, we're going now. Hope you enjoy being killed."
    Using that logic, Trump is doing the right thing. It wasn't his idea either.

it's all about trump and 2020. it's just another distraction and fulfilling an election promise, pulling out troops and backstabbing allies.

bb

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post
    it's all about trump and 2020. it's just another distraction and fulfilling an election promise, pulling out troops and backstabbing allies.

bb

If youíre talking about the Kurds they arenít what I would call helpless theyíve been at war with the Turks since the 80s. Saddam Hussein used gas on them. They are still there they are experienced war fighters. The problems between the Turks and Kurds arenít our problem. Obamaís red line war isnít our problem either. Whereís Europe, whereís the UN, where is the rest of the world? Why does every frigging problem in the world end up be our problem? Allies? most of them arenít what I would call strong or active allies we always carry the heaviest end of the load. Been that way since the end of WWII... The way wars are won, the way casualties are reduced is with overwhelming force. Nothing else works. It never has never will... Nothing we can do in the Middle East now is going to prevent another 9/11 ... We live in a free country and people like you want open borders. Many of the people we let enter this country arenít of the highest character... Itís a constant battle to keep a free country free...

If thereís any backstabbing it comes from your side of the isle. It comes from Europe and the rest of the countries we call allies. Open your eyes bb, try to get some fresh air... Itís not Alice in Slumberland ... A liberal talking like a war hawk is somewhat amusing...

If youíre talking about the Kurds they arenít what I would call helpless theyíve been at war with the Turks since the 80s. Saddam Hussein used gas on them. They are still there they are experienced war fighters. The problems between the Turks and Kurds arenít our problem. Obamaís red line war isnít our problem either. Whereís Europe, whereís the UN, where is the rest of the world? Why does every frigging problem in the world end up be our problem? Allies? most of them arenít what I would call strong or active allies we always carry the heaviest end of the load. Been that way since the end of WWII... The way wars are won, the way casualties are reduced is with overwhelming force. Nothing else works. It never has never will... Nothing we can do in the Middle East now is going to prevent another 9/11 ... We live in a free country and people like you want open borders. Many of the people we let enter this country arenít of the highest character... Itís a constant battle to keep a free country free...

If thereís any backstabbing it comes from your side of the isle. It comes from Europe and the rest of the countries we call allies. Open your eyes bb, try to get some fresh air... Itís not Alice in Slumberland ... A liberal talking like a war hawk is somewhat amusing...
    Contrary to popular belief I think Trump just might be doing the right thing. If you can change, control or defeat a country with economic sanctions itís a lot better than the other alternatives like not doing anything at all and war... It makes sense to me...

Hillary Clinton muses about 2020 'rematch' against Trump: 'I can beat him again'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillar...-trump-rematch

How Ironic! The democrats are scrapping the bottom of the barrel...

Hillary warming up for a another run... Itís not if she runs itís when she announces another run... Look at it this way the ones now campaigning moved way to far left they ainít got a chance to beat Trump... Trump has her number he will destroy her again... Oh Boy Stock Up On Jiffy Pop and Corona...

Contrary to popular belief I think Trump just might be doing the right thing. If you can change, control or defeat a country with economic sanctions it’s a lot better than the other alternatives like not doing anything at all and war... It makes sense to me...

It does. Now give me an example where he has succeeded. And don't say North Korea, who he has pretty much given free reign to. Iran it's too early to tell, but currently it looks a lot more likely that his hard-line attitude will speed their nuclear research, not slow it.

It does. Now give me an example where he has succeeded. And don't say North Korea, who he has pretty much given free reign to. Iran it's too early to tell, but currently it looks a lot more likely that his hard-line attitude will speed their nuclear research, not slow it.
    Top diplomats to testify before Congress despite opposition from State Dept., White House

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top...pt-white-house

Warning, graphic language: President Trump mocks Peter Strzok and Lisa Page
    Oct. 10, 2019 - 1:01 - Warning, graphic language: Trump mocks Peter Strzok and Lisa Page for being lovers who wanted Hillary Clinton to win.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/60938789...#sp=show-clips

Another top notch diplomat with huge ties to the corrupt Ukraine government. I smell another Obama appointee....

Oh No! Graphic Language... Adults Only! ... I see the people in the red shirts smiling and laughing... Unlike the protesters in the street out front they must be Adults...

Your House of Representatives wasting your time and money... One might think itís time for them to get something, anything accomplished... Youíre getting the democrat party long-standing snow job...

^^ I knew you wouldnít like that... For the first time the EU has to pay there share of NATO dues... For the first time in a long time they have to engage in fair trade... You proved my point itís working...

Top diplomats to testify before Congress despite opposition from State Dept., White House

^^ I knew you wouldn’t like that... For the first time the EU has to pay there share of NATO dues... For the first time in a long time they have to engage in fair trade... You proved my point it’s working...
    I literally have no idea what you are banging on about. But I did like it a few months ago when the Germans increased their defence spending to close to the 2% required and then still got told off by Trump because it was being spent on German weapons, not American ones.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top...pt-white-house

Warning, graphic language: President Trump mocks Peter Strzok and Lisa Page
    Oct. 10, 2019 - 1:01 - Warning, graphic language: Trump mocks Peter Strzok and Lisa Page for being lovers who wanted Hillary Clinton to win.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/60938789...#sp=show-clips

Another top notch diplomat with huge ties to the corrupt Ukraine government. I smell another Obama appointee....

Oh No! Graphic Language... Adults Only! ... I see the people in the red shirts smiling and laughing... Unlike the protesters in the street out front they must be Adults...
    i guess you can continue wailing about the hoax until you can prove it. and if you don't investigate, you can't be proven wrong.
    Justice Department hasn’t interviewed key Russia probe witnesses

But in the five months since Attorney General Bill Barr tapped Durham to investigate the origins of the Russia probe, and whether any inappropriate “spying” occurred on members of the Trump campaign, he has not requested interviews with any of the FBI or DOJ employees who were directly involved in, or knew about, the opening of the Russia investigation in 2016, according to people familiar with the matter.

The omission raises questions about what, exactly, Durham—alongside Attorney General Bill Barr—has been investigating.

Those not contacted include former FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok; former FBI general counsel Jim Baker; former chief of the National Security Division’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section David Laufman; and former head of DOJ’s National Security Division Mary McCord. Former CIA Director John Brennan, Trump-Russia dossier author Christopher Steele, and former Trump adviser Carter Page—who was the subject of a surveillance warrant that is now under investigation by the inspector general—haven’t been contacted for interviews, either.

Combined with reports that Barr has traveled with Durham internationally seeking evidence from the U.S.’s closest intelligence allies, Durham’s apparent lack of interest in the FBI at this point suggests that he and Barr are focusing on examining the intelligence community’s role in the Russia probe—and, in accordance with Trump’s desires, looking at whether the help provided by U.S. allies in the Russia probe, including the U.K., Italy, Australia and Ukraine, may itself have constituted foreign interference.
    nothing from you on the recent arrest of the two us citizens from the ukraine, who are known to guliani. The charges include conspiracy, falsifying records and making false statements to the Federal Election Commission. not to say connected with getting dirt on the bidens.

2 Giuliani Associates Arrested On Campaign Finance Violations

The indictment alleges the men "conspired to circumvent the federal laws against foreign influence by engaging in a scheme to funnel foreign money to candidates for federal and state office so that the defendants could buy potential influence with candidates, campaigns, and the candidates' governments."