Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    London rush-hour commuters yank climate-change protesters from roofs of trains

https://www.foxnews.com/world/london...arl-tube-train

All aboard! ...

I’ll bet Meridian doesn’t see the irony... The real Armageddon of global warming starts when you’re late for work... All the demonstrations and global agreements like Paris go out the window... It’s really quite humorous and hypocritical....
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Interesting you choose to project what trump and his supporters openly state as somehow what democrats wish.

Armed Militias Are Taking Trump’s Civil War Tweets Seriously
    If there is another Civil War (Spoiler Alert: There won't be) it won't be because you leftists didn't try your best to push us into one.

According to CNN insider Cary Poarch, “I want to chase the facts, like the motto that CNN put out earlier this year, ‘the facts first,’ that’s what I want the news to be. That’s what it should be. That’s what it used to be.” It appears a number of CNN staffers agree:

Patrick Davis, Manager of Field Operations at CNN: “…I hate seeing what we were and what we could be and what we’ve become. It’s just awful…I mean, we could be so much better than what we are…And the buck stops with him (Zucker).”

“I haven’t listened to a 9AM call in about 15 years. I just stopped,”complains Manager of Field Operations at CNN Patrick Davis, “Just, I can’t listen to it. It’s all ••••••••. It’s all just a bunch of ••••••••. And I wish that wasn’t the case.”

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/...t-to-admit-it/

By the way. Trump's going to win in 2020. Enjoy.

Wink Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

Quote Originally Posted by kbohip View Post
    If there is another Civil War (Spoiler Alert: There won't be) it won't be because you leftists didn't try your best to push us into one.

According to CNN insider Cary Poarch, “I want to chase the facts, like the motto that CNN put out earlier this year, ‘the facts first,’ that’s what I want the news to be. That’s what it should be. That’s what it used to be.” It appears a number of CNN staffers agree:

Patrick Davis, Manager of Field Operations at CNN: “…I hate seeing what we were and what we could be and what we’ve become. It’s just awful…I mean, we could be so much better than what we are…And the buck stops with him (Zucker).”

“I haven’t listened to a 9AM call in about 15 years. I just stopped,”complains Manager of Field Operations at CNN Patrick Davis, “Just, I can’t listen to it. It’s all ••••••••. It’s all just a bunch of ••••••••. And I wish that wasn’t the case.”

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/...t-to-admit-it/

By the way. Trump's going to win in 2020. Enjoy.
    I debunked otoc’s wall of cherry picked nonsense yesterday. Meridian didn’t have enough knowledge to debate so he deleted my post and left otoc’s wall of words

I debunked otoc’s wall of cherry picked nonsense yesterday. Meridian didn’t have enough knowledge to debate so he deleted my post and left otoc’s wall of words
    That's all Meridian does. Delete posts like the Eurocuck he is lol.

Good news Meridian just awarded me Masters Trophy for the most deleted posts...

https://comps.canstockphoto.com/cham...sp19495458.jpg
    Last edited by Meridian; 10-18-2019 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Off topic, and 2/10 for knowledge of how stats work

I know very well how easy it is to get that cocaine spoon stuck in your nose... But all that stuff came after I was discharged... In my day testing positive for drugs was a automatic Undesirable Discharge or a Bad Conduct Discharge (BDC)... With either of those it didn’t look good on resume... No work in a government job, period... Ole Hunter flies to China with papa on Air Force Two what happens there is a wee bit suspicious... Not even mentioning the Ukraine and a high paying job doing something he wasn’t qualified for... I’ve heard of drug rehabilitation but that’s absolutely ridiculous...

Screen or confirmed? There's an important difference. But yes, rich folk get to buy themselves out of bad news, like say, the Draft.

another draft reference today. 'I guess I'm the Meryl Streep of generals': Mattis jokes about Trump calling him overrated

Mattis went on to say that while he "earned my spurs on the battlefield," Trump "earned his spurs in a letter from a doctor." The jab is a reference to Trump's deferment from the draft during the Vietnam War for bone spurs.
    bb

Quote Originally Posted by baghdad bob View Post

Mattis I don’t know about him... I think I overestimated his character he’s awfully liberal to liberal for me. He’s certainly not in the same class as Chest Puller or Schwarzkopf... He’s been politically correct pusserized...

^^ Draft evasion wasn’t just a rich guy thing. Such things as college deferment, conscientious objector and the Canadian Border wasn’t that far away. Many called Canada home for 10 years...

Mattis I don’t know about him... I think I overestimated his character he’s awfully liberal to liberal for me. He’s certainly not in the same class as Chest Puller or Schwarzkopf... He’s been politically correct pusserized...

^^ Draft evasion wasn’t just a rich guy thing. Such things as college deferment, conscientious objector and the Canadian Border wasn’t that far away. Many called Canada home for 10 years...

Chesty Puller that is. In boot camp we had to say “good night Chesty wherever you are” before lights out...

Chesty Puller that is. In boot camp we had to say “good night Chesty wherever you are” before lights out...
    Not related to this post, but to make clear who the question is addressed to: why do you always double-post? You seem to always post, then add to your own post? Are you getting absent-minded or is a high post count some sort of badge of honour? Normally people who forgot something would edit their original post, not add another post. In the past you've even reposted exactly the same thing just to change a couple of words.

it's all about character.

mattis was what we could call a canary in a coal mine on syria for one.

Ex-Pentagon chief Mattis says bitter politics threaten U.S.

bb
    Last edited by baghdad bob; 10-18-2019 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    Not related to this post, but to make clear who the question is addressed to: why do you always double-post? You seem to always post, then add to your own post? Are you getting absent-minded or is a high post count some sort of badge of honour? Normally people who forgot something would edit their original post, not add another post. In the past you've even reposted exactly the same thing just to change a couple of words.
    Well ya the memory isn’t as good as it once was. It’s rather hard to edit when you’re blocked maybe you should try it sometime. To many posts for you? Look at this way somebody has to beat a dead horse... It could be said I’m not a coward that hides behind the delete function... What happened to the Brits with some guts like Churchill, Montgomery and the Iron Lady Thatcher... Recently the British added a new month to the calendar... March, April, MAY followed by Boris... Much to your dismay...

At least I have some honour... Do you?

Fake or Fact

Not that long ago there was a war oddly our closest allies weren’t there. The British weren’t there, the Germans weren’t there, the French weren’t there, the Spaniards weren’t there, Western Europe wasn’t there. Strangely the Aussies were there. Even more strangely some Canadians crossed the border and enlisted in the US military... The Russians were there, the Chinese were there... The rest of the world didn’t care... Now I wish somebody could tell me why the Americans are the world’s police force? Why in hell should we care when they didn’t and still don’t care... Where’s the beef allies...

They talk about deaths caused by guns including all the wars. Many others caused by accidental death, violent gun death and suicide. They want to take your guns.

Now compare that to the number of abortions since Roe v. Wade...

A new analysis published by the National Right to Life Committee indicated there have been an estimated 60,069,971 abortions since the Supreme Court handed down its 1973 Roe vs. Wade decision allowing virtually unlimited abortions.
    Astounding!... Something is assbackwards.... That’s like shooting 1/5th of the population in the back of the head.