Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

Tucker solves Democrats 'nagging' impeachment 'mystery'
    Nov. 14, 2019 - 1:28 - Discussing the 'pointless and tiresome' impeachment scheme, Tucker Carlson reveals trump's one crime President Trump committed in the eyes of Democrat

https://video.foxnews.com/v/61037893...#sp=show-clips

Rep. Jordan chides diplomat on quid pro quo claims: ‘Your clear understanding was obviously wrong’

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jor...-understanding

Donald Trump Jr. on day one of public impeachment hearings: ‘I’ve never seen anything more ridiculous’

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/don...ore-ridiculous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glufzmlIc-g

Think about this Bobby me boy and otoc me buddy... What if there is no whistleblower... What if there never was a Whistleblower... What if this is a Hail Mary scam dreamed up by Pelosi and Schiff. Yesterday Adam Schiff claimed he didn’t know who the Whistleblower is when he clearly lead everybody to believe he knew who the Whistleblower is. Do you suppose he’s trying to cover his arse.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/13...stleblower-is/

Extreme hate clouds commonsense and makes people do awfully crazy things. Nancy dreads the day she has to hand her gavel over to a republican AGAIN it’s a power thingy...
    Thank A Democrat... Vote DNC

AOC... New Leader DNC ....

Quote Originally Posted by tucker View Post
    Tucker solves Democrats 'nagging' impeachment 'mystery'
    Nov. 14, 2019 - 1:28 - Discussing the 'pointless and tiresome' impeachment scheme, Tucker Carlson reveals trump's one crime President Trump committed in the eyes of Democrat

https://video.foxnews.com/v/61037893...#sp=show-clips

Rep. Jordan chides diplomat on quid pro quo claims: ĎYour clear understanding was obviously wrongí

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jor...-understanding

Donald Trump Jr. on day one of public impeachment hearings: ĎIíve never seen anything more ridiculousí

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/don...ore-ridiculous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glufzmlIc-g

Think about this Bobby me boy and otoc me buddy... What if there is no whistleblower... What if there never was a Whistleblower... What if this is a Hail Mary scam dreamed up by Pelosi and Schiff. Yesterday Adam Schiff claimed he didnít know who the Whistleblower is when he clearly lead everybody to believe he knew who the Whistleblower is. Do you suppose heís trying to cover his arse.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/13...stleblower-is/

Extreme hate clouds commonsense and makes people do awfully crazy things. Nancy dreads the day she has to hand her gavel over to a republican AGAIN itís a power thingy...
    Sure tucker. Whatever is going on is all about hate.

I use the what if Obama did it perspective, knowing you guys would be posting absolute hate.

And then remind you as you excuse the actions of trump. He will not always be president. A republican will not always be president.

And as he sets new precedent over whatís ok with you guys, I look forward to the reaction from the right when itís used by someone you didnít elect.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Sure tucker. Whatever is going on is all about hate.

I use the what if Obama did it perspective, knowing you guys would be posting absolute hate.

And then remind you as you excuse the actions of trump. He will not always be president. A republican will not always be president.

And as he sets new precedent over whatís ok with you guys, I look forward to the reaction from the right when itís used by someone you didnít elect.
    Sure sure otoc... The hate was far far less during the Obama years... There was BLM, Anarchist and race riots during the Obama years incited by Uncle Al and Obama himself. Demonstrators and riots where nonexistent from the right side of the isle. Cop killing became a popular sport during the Obama years. Conservatives are passive when compared to the radical left.

Why donít Nancy and Adam just introduce the so-called whistleblower to all of the country. They canít because there is no whistleblower....

Obama did nothing that greatly help blacks, Latinos and most certainly whites. His foreign Policy was a disaster redlines and a failed peace treaty nobody in there right mind would of made.

Pay attention there is a old remedy for panic attacks... All it takes is a brown paper lunch bag...

Sure sure otoc... The hate was far far less during the Obama years... There was BLM, Anarchist and race riots during the Obama years incited by Uncle Al and Obama himself. Demonstrators and riots where nonexistent from the right side of the isle. Cop killing became a popular sport during the Obama years. Conservatives are passive when compared to the radical left.

Why don’t Nancy and Adam just introduce the so-called whistleblower to all of the country. They can’t because there is no whistleblower....

Obama did nothing that greatly help blacks, Latinos and most certainly whites. His foreign Policy was a disaster redlines and a failed peace treaty nobody in there right mind would of made.

Pay attention there is a old remedy for panic attacks... All it takes is a brown paper lunch bag...
    A brown paper bag. Is that what you are using these days?
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

^^ Only when I inhale the smoke of marijuana...

Punish me for my words do not punish me for what I do....

Punish me for what I say do not punish me for what I accomplish...

Hmmm... Some might say those are words of wisdom...

His foreign Policy was a disaster redlines and a failed peace treaty nobody in there right mind would of made.

Whereas Trump got such a good deal out of North Korea who carried on doing what they were doing, appeased Putin over his invasion of the Crimea, undermined his main strategic alliance, forced Iran back to nuclear development, and left one of his allies to genocide. It's presumably meant to be some form of isolationism (which worked so well the previous times the US tried it) but it's an incoherent one.

Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    Whereas Trump got such a good deal out of North Korea who carried on doing what they were doing, appeased Putin over his invasion of the Crimea, undermined his main strategic alliance, forced Iran back to nuclear development, and left one of his allies to genocide. It's presumably meant to be some form of isolationism (which worked so well the previous times the US tried it) but it's an incoherent one.

Well at least thereís been talk and meetings. There hasnít been high expectations from the very beginning... A wait and see thing.... Whereas Jimmy Carter gave the North Koreans millions to develop a nuclear bomb...You must understand the nature of communism... Communism fits in the same shoe box as fascism and radical Islam.. Itís not isolation itís ending the job of Free World policemen. Maybe itís time for Britain to spend billions and sacrifice the lives of Brits not Americans... There will never be peace in the Middle East they are warlike savage people, always have been...

opening statement by republican devin nunes(spygate fame) sounded like they should have had hanity give it, since it was comprised mostly of conspiracies. speaking of hanity, he was one of those involved with the marie yovanovitch conspiracy.

https://jwp.io/s/tYDADWtI

bb

^^ It’s a lie Hannity is threatening to sue...

There was a war 1965-1975 the Americans got no help from NATO just like now. There was minimal help from South Korea and Australia. There was a number of Canadians that crossed the border and join the US Military, I know one. All three took WIAs and KIAs... Meanwhile the Canadian government was aiding and abetting draft dodgers... : rolleyes

We did get a lot of criticism from NATO countries just like we are getting now... When you live in a glass house it’s not a good idea to throw rocks... Put up or shut up...

This is the same war that you've previously said the US should not have got involved in? Which is what everyone apart from the French told them at the time? Including a fair number of Americans? But Republicans forced LBJ into increasing US involvement by telling him that if he didn't he was soft on Communism? That war?

^^ Itís a lie Hannity is threatening to sue...
    hanity's using the trump club, he's suing? let us know how that goes. no wait i will. who are we going to believe, hanity or kent?

George Kent Testimony: State Dept. Brass Told Hannity to Stop Smearing Marie Yovanovitch

speaking of suing. things still going mccabe's way since the horowitz, "lack of candor" ruling.

Judge slams feds over murky stance on McCabe

ďThis is not a hard case,Ē U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton said. ďI was a good prosecutor for a long time. Deciding whether or not youíre going to charge someone with false statements or perjury is not that hard, factually or legally ó maybe politically, but not factually or legally.Ē
    bb

Dow breaks 28,000 with big boost from one company
    Trump on stocks: Another record 'despite an ongoing, & totally unfounded Witch Hunt'

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...om-one-company

Carry on with the witch hunts in the end the majority always votes with how much money they have and what they can buy with that money... Americans like stuff lots of stuff just like Carlin said...

Chris Stewart takedown of Yovanovitch shows Democrats have 'no case,' GOP says

https://www.foxnews.com/media/marie-...chment-hearing

The dog and pony show continues still no evidence of wrong doing or an impeachable offense... And Yovanovitch and the democrats play Little Miss Muffet sitting on a Tuffet.... Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf... That game failed with Kavanaugh it ant going to work now... gagging...

Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    This is the same war that you've previously said the US should not have got involved in? Which is what everyone apart from the French told them at the time? Including a fair number of Americans? But Republicans forced LBJ into increasing US involvement by telling him that if he didn't he was soft on Communism? That war?

LBJ wasnít an innocent little boy. He was a hard nosed cutthroat politican ... Some say he was involved in the JFK assassination but there are many rumors that still float around that. Nobody forced him into that war. He thought war would be politically helpful for him. He lied about the Gulf of Tonkin incident he used it as an excuse for war. It blew up in his face. He left office as a broken coward... :rolleyes

yeah what about? Trump Tampers With Witness in Ukraine Impeachment Probe as Roger Stone Convicted of Witness Tampering

So they now convict Roger Stone of lying and want to jail him for many years to come. Well, what about Crooked Hillary, Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Shifty Schiff, Ohr & Nellie, Steele & all of the others, including even Mueller himself? Didnít they lie?....
    ó Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 15, 2019
    Fox News anchorís join the thinking that Trump is threatening witnessesÖ

bb

Come on Bobby you have to do better than Chris Wallace. Heís Foxís version of Chris Matthews, heís Foxís version of Anderson Cooper. He should be writing editorials for the New York Times and Washington Post. Thereís a reason his show is on Sunday because nobody watches... When Shepherd Smith decided to spend more time with his husband Chris became foxís number one most liberal commentator...