Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

Abuse

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 07-28-2019 at 03:28 PM.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Off Topic

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 07-28-2019 at 03:27 PM.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Random Off Topic.

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 07-28-2019 at 03:29 PM.

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    Seems you now argue facts about big cities. Let's add the Republican city of Milwaukee to your list. That's in the top 10 of crime.
    That's fake. Milwaukee has been a Democrat stronghold since the '60's.

Pretty sure the top 10 crime cities in the US are all Democrat controlled. Own it.

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    No, I chimed in about the two cities the congress-critters noted come from. You made no "point"... you just griped about a member not liking libs.

And the poop app is not for doggies.. it's for human excrement. I made no mentions of race... but I see you attempted to inject it anyway. Color me shocked and go google snapcrap.
    I know what you did and directly commented on it while showing my full response to tucker. My point stands. I'm not going on that tangent.

As to poop, you really do make it hard to discuss things. I searched and found this.
    https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/...t-13281837.php

Sure enough, it's a problem and one being debated over making new public toilets. What a novel idea.

How does that apply to trump attacking Congress who investigate his administration? Oh, that right. Your tangent.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Abuse

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 07-28-2019 at 03:30 PM.

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    That's fake. Milwaukee has been a Democrat stronghold since the '60's.

Pretty sure the top 10 crime cities in the US are all Democrat controlled. Own it.
    Not based on the numbers. Out of 8 congressional districts, 5 are republican. That's a stronghold to you?

You'll need to explain your point here going forward because all I'm seeing from you is large cities are strongholds of one political party. I was here responding to tucker's trump/foxnews attack on cummings and my answer is the same to you as scooter. Have your tangents.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

As to poop, you really do make it hard to discuss things. I searched and found this.
    https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/...t-13281837.php

Sure enough, it's a problem and one being debated over making new public toilets. What a novel idea.
    Great. You found an article that addresses San Francisco poop. The internet isn't proof of everyything. Try going there. Its not pretty. The Democrats that run the city allow poop and needles, but not vaping and plastic straws. They can hose it today, it'll be back tomorrow. Do you have a dog? It would help you understand.

Not based on the numbers. Out of 8 congressional districts, 5 are republican. That's a stronghold to you?

You'll need to explain your point here going forward because all I'm seeing from you is large cities are strongholds of one political party. I was here responding to tucker's trump/foxnews attack on cummings and my answer is the same to you as scooter. Have your tangents.
    Try looking beyond Congressional seats that don't even run the city... and recent history.

Milwaukee has been solid "D" for decades.. just like SF, LA, Portland, Detroit and a laundry listof other cities destroyed by one party rule. Or more on point.... your party rule.

Funny to see your use of the word "tangents" which we all know is doubletalk for inconvenient facts you find difficult to spin. Carry on.

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Try looking beyond Congressional seats that don't even run the city... and recent history.
    Cummings doesn't run Baltimore. Done with this tangent.

Off Topic.

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 07-28-2019 at 03:31 PM.

-The Gipper

Cummings doesn't run Baltimore. Done with this tangent.
    Its not a tangent. Its a simple refutation of the false claim that Milwaukee is a Republican controlled city. Its not. Hasn't been since the '60's.

Like your expertise as a vb bulletin administrator at lgf supposedly trumps simple math, it can be said that my past residency in Wisconsin may put a bit of "on the ground experience" to this argument. As does my recent trip through San Francisco put a bit of "on the ground experience" to refute your assertion that San Francisco has their human poop on the streets well in hand. They don't.

Abuse

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 07-28-2019 at 03:32 PM.

It is a tangent. If you wish to post a thread state your case distinctly.
    Are you a moderator now?

I'll say again, refuting a claim you made in this here thread is not a tangent. Its hardly necessary to make a new thread to refute a false claim you made in this one.