Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Re: What Is 2019-2020 Reality Fake OR Fact

Off Topic

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 07-28-2019 at 03:32 PM.

Abuse

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 07-29-2019 at 01:14 AM.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

Me Too Post

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 07-29-2019 at 01:14 AM.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    I do want to hear more about the poo app in San francisco that is designed to clean up dog feces and how that applies to black neighborhoods and 'birds of a feather'.
    Sorry for missing this earlier.

The poo app in San Francisco lets people know where the poo is on the map so people can avoid it (if possible). Its NOT for dog feces as you state, but for poo from all sources. Most of it is from people. San Francisco allows people to defecate on the streets because there are so many homeless in the city.

San Francisco is and always has been divided into ethnic regions like Chinatown, the Italian section, Snob hill, etc. The Tenderloin is an example of a "bad" area. You can google the ethnic make-up of the Tenderloin. You also might want to check the Mission district.

Did you think the proposed street bathrooms you commented on later were for dogs?

Last edited by Dutchcedar; 07-28-2019 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    Rat Film (2016)

Guess what city it was filmed in?

I blame Trump.
    That's no surprise to me. What l don't understand in this subject is how Trump's words about vermin can be considered to be racist. How is a factual comment about a vermin infestation racist? Besides Orange Man Bad, l mean.

Rule 6.

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 07-29-2019 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Sorry for missing this earlier.

The poo app in San Francisco lets people know where the poo is on the map so people can avoid it (if possible). Its NOT for dog feces as you state, but for poo from all sources. Most of it is from people. San Francisco allows people to defecate on the streets because there are so many homeless in the city.

San Francisco is and always has been divided into ethnic regions like Chinatown, the Italian section, Snob hill, etc. The Tenderloin is an example of a "bad" area. You can google the ethnic make-up of the Tenderloin. You also might want to check the Mission district.

Did you think the proposed street bathrooms you commented on later were for dogs?

As we all know.. he likes to have it both ways. one response it's dog poo.. next it's they are working to address the human feces issue..so what... tangent.. rinse..wash..repeat.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

On that note.. just got back from Pelosi's district SF.. it's a stinky mess.

You can smell it all the way out to Alcatraz. Smells like a port-o-let got knocked over... but there's no blue lumpy water.

-The Gipper

Abuse

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 07-29-2019 at 01:17 AM.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

RIP PCPER TLR
    7-14-19

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcedar View Post
    Are you a moderator now?

I'll say again, refuting a claim you made in this here thread is not a tangent. Its hardly necessary to make a new thread to refute a false claim you made in this one.
    So now your claim is I think iím a moderator here? Donít be silly in trying to start a new tangent, Dutch.

How many posts did you have to make to finally illustrate your tangent that large cities tend to hold democratic voters when the topic I answered was about trump towards Cummings congressional district? There was a reason I pointed out the majority of districts were controlled by Republicans.

Of course large cities with their minority voters donít find much to attract them to the GOP.

On the other hand I donít see anything from you on the original topic about trumpís attack on Cummings. Not a word about trump. I do thank you for saying the Milwaukee congressional gop doesnít control the city. That logic applies to Cummings so I guess he is free to investigate the conditions of the Ďdetentioní centers.

Thus, again, I am done with this tangent, including your claim I was false about Milwaukee having more gop members in congress.

Meanwhile, house congressional members from Washington state have now called for trumps impeachment after trumps attack on Cummings. We can both play tangents.
    Thomas Jefferson to John Page Fairfeilds Dec: 25. 1762.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Abuse

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 07-29-2019 at 03:51 PM.
    ... But the old-fellows say we must read to gain knowledge; and gain knowledge to make us happy and be admired. Mere jargon! Is there any such thing as happiness in this world? No: And as for admiration I am sure the man who powders most, parfumes most, embroiders most, and talks most nonsense, is most admired.

Quote Originally Posted by AMDScooter View Post
    On that note.. just got back from Pelosi's district SF.. it's a stinky mess.

You can smell it all the way out to Alcatraz. Smells like a port-o-let got knocked over... but there's no blue lumpy water.
    I thought Dutch declared members of Congress arenít responsible for running their local districts? Or do you wish to be what you feel I do?

Iím still processing Milwaukee.

Abuse

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 07-29-2019 at 03:52 PM.

Off Topic

M
    Last edited by Meridian; 07-29-2019 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by otoc View Post
    How many posts did you have to make to finally illustrate your tangent that large cities tend to hold democratic voters when the topic I answered was about trump towards Cummings congressional district? There was a reason I pointed out the majority of districts were controlled by Republicans.
    A better question would be, "how many posts would it take to convince otoc that Milwaukee is not a Republican stronghold", because that's all l was addressing.

Thus, again, I am done with this tangent, including your claim I was false about Milwaukee having more gop members in congress.
    That's nice, but it was never my claim.

It looks like good ole projection got dumped for tangent.
    Last edited by Dutchcedar; 07-29-2019 at 10:29 AM. Reason: typo... big fingers, little phone.