Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cooler

The Cooler

Alrighty, we're gonna make this thread like "The Bar" thread in the Asus forums. It'll give us cooling freaks a chance to talk all in one thread, about anything new, any questions, or if you're just bored and have nothing else to do. Just put all your questions, or any ideas, in this thread and it'll be like our mini chat room. Kapish? Okay cool. I'll start us off. I cannot wait to see the new HSF from Alpha...its suppossed to equal the performance of the swifty, and cost less. Also, the fan sucks instead of blows, thus we can use a 80-92mm adapter (plycon.com, lots of $$ though), and slap on a 60cfm Adda fan...oh so so pretty.
    Cultural baggage is the blockade of pure religion

"How can ye reject the faith in Allah.- seeing that ye were without life, and He gave you life; then will He cause you to die, and will again bring you to life; and again to Him will ye return" . - The Quran (2:27)

Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. -The Quran (2:62)

Hey! Get outa Dodge there partner. There ain't room enough for the both of us!

hmmmm...

This looks too high class for me. I prefer a dump

well, back to Asus

Lol, nice sig Klondike...oh man that's pretty funny

"How can ye reject the faith in Allah.- seeing that ye were without life, and He gave you life; then will He cause you to die, and will again bring you to life; and again to Him will ye return" . - The Quran (2:27)

Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. -The Quran (2:62)

bump

You guys sure go to bed early

what kind of a joint is this?............nobody shows up.

hi man i like that comp on smoke but how do i get it to work on my sig help
    Last edited by NJKID; 08-06-2001 at 08:42 PM.

what have you done!

My greatest fear, a thread that will ballon to epic proportions, and hollywood will make a movie out of it.
    signatures suck, they just get in the way, just like this one.
    ----------------------------------------------
    (1) 1.02 Gig Athlon @ 5.34Gig
    (1) 512 Ram (CAS 1)
    (1) SuperOrb HSF w/ WD-40 instead of ASII
    (0) Fans for peace and quiet.

Is there any meaning to this thread or is it just a bunch of useless posts?????

IT was suppossed to be a place where people just talk about cooling and what not. Our lil online ghettto chatroom.

I think theres a meaning to everything, one could deduce from such a topic that we all have very boring lives, and spend our time, spewing nonsense at every turn. that my friend is the meaning of life, the meaning of this thread. in looking back the original poster could have very well called this, "The Meaning Of Life Thread: Please Post Your View Here, I Am Very Bored Now"
    signatures suck, they just get in the way, just like this one.
    ----------------------------------------------
    (1) 1.02 Gig Athlon @ 5.34Gig
    (1) 512 Ram (CAS 1)
    (1) SuperOrb HSF w/ WD-40 instead of ASII
    (0) Fans for peace and quiet.

Finally. People to talk to. I thought this was a ghost town. I for one will be making a new journey into the land of water cooling. CapZap talked me into buying his kit. After I bought it he said he was glad he finally found a sucker. Meaning me. He couldn't get it to work any better than his air cooling. I'm gonna make it work better and then make him feel stupid. Should I make him feel stupid?