Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    myv, that Debt of Honor comment is exactly what I was thinking about. I didn't figure these retards would be creative enough to think up something like that on their own. The Rainbow Six response is exactly what is needed...

Might be better wipe out of the world map some of their favorite places like the one that the people is walking around one rock.

"With the millions of dollars we spend on intellegence, why didn't they know about this ahead of time? "

That's because we listened to Billy boy Clinton on his soapbox for eight years while he wasn't sticking cigars in private parts(edited, sorry but everybody knows thanks to Bill) and reduced spending over the last eight years for the FBI, CIA, and the military. Bush is right we do have to increase funds to the above agencies.Or we can sit back and try to be naive and say it will work out and take another hit off your joint.

Because what Bush said any many people said came true doesn't mean it's political complot to create Star Wars. I hope that kids shooting kids in schools isn't a complot by the liberals to ban guns.

Last edited by netdude; 09-11-2001 at 06:47 PM.

netdude you are way out of line

Main Box: BioStar TpowerX58 LGA 1366, Intel i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz Quad-Core, 3GB Corsair DDR3 1600, 2X250GB WD SATA, VisionTek Radeon 4870, Corsair 620w PS, Asus DRW-1608P3S & DRW-1814BL, Win7 SP1 & LinuxMint 10

Red Hour Video

RedHour Gaming

Of course i am, you voted for Clinton right?

I will second that netdude

you are out of line

I am angry but i am not using profanity to express it...

Please edit your comments

"WOW" women and children killed! and arabs dancing in the streets and laughing at us! what next?
    only time will tell. this abominable act will bring us together against a common enemy who ever it turns out tobe. and make them pay the final price for their crimes, and teach any country
    that hides or supports them a lesson that they will never forget.
    LIVE FREE OR DIE!!

you are out of line

But hearing about oral sex and cigars in private parts for five years didn't offend you? That wasn't out of line right?? Hmmm.

Originally posted by netdude

you are out of line

But hearing about oral sex and cigars in private parts for five years didn't offend you? That wasn't out of line right?? Hmmm.
    I didnt hear about it here and not from you

neither offends me.. It is mine and others jobs to moderate harsh profanity HERE IN THIS FORUM

edit it please

Re: Do people realize that the people that worked at the WTC were not just Americans

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously....

Thought bumping old threads with nonsensical gibberish was a new thing and did not want to be left out so I grabbed the oldest thread I could lay claim to.... sorry Dutch.
    "The most dangerous myth is the demagoguery that business can be made to pay a larger share, thus relieving the individual. Politicians preaching this are either deliberately dishonest, or economically illiterate, and either one should scare us...
    Only people pay taxes, and people pay as consumers every tax that is assessed against a business."

-The Gipper

Re: Do people realize that the people that worked at the WTC were not just Americans

Well done - at least in this case it's familiar and comprehensible gibberish - not some cryptic crap posted by a lost soul that spent way too many hours playing video games....