Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    You guys will have to wait long for those new drivers - every day I drive pass ATI's HQ and shake my head - one day they will hire some real techies and not those poops they have right now who seem more intent in shmoozing and wimping - hey we are Canadians remember...later
    A8N-E (Oct 29, 2005)
    AMD 64 3000+ @2728 (302 X 9) 1.4875V
    LBBWE Venice E6 Big Typhoon HS (idle 34C Load 47C)
    OCZ Plat PC4000 2 x 512MB 2.5 4 4 9 1T
    Sapphire Radeon X800GTO2 @530/585 16 pipelines

A7N8X dlx 1.04 (since Nov 2002) Bios 1008
    Barton 2500+ @2200
    Volcano 11+ Xaser ed
    OCZ PC3200 EL 11 3 3 2
    GF4 Ti4200

yes indeed i want to be able to play games and play them the way they should look not missing things due to drivers and what not.

Me i'm searching a good price/qualiy vid card . So what's better Ti200 or Ati 8500 ???

Talking

GEFORCE 4 OR RADON 9500
    OR DARE I SY IT BIT BOYZ MWHAHAHAHAHAH
    My Pc
    Processor: AMD FX 8350 @ 4.6ghz
    Memory: 16gb Cosair ddr3 1866
    Hard Drives: 1x 1TB + 100gb muskin ssd cache, 1x 2tb 2 x3 tb
    Video: AMD Radeon R9 290
    Sound: Creative Xfi Fatal1ty Pro
    Lcd: Gateway Black-Silver 24"

Originally posted by Regalk
    You guys will have to wait long for those new drivers - every day I drive pass ATI's HQ and shake my head - one day they will hire some real techies and not those poops they have right now who seem more intent in shmoozing and wimping - hey we are Canadians remember...later
    FUNN-E!

Athlon XP 1800+ | MSI K7T266 Pro2
    768MB Crucial DDR | 60GB West. Dig. HD 7200RPM
    19in Samsung SyncMaster 955DF | Plextor 16x10x40 Writer
    Toshiba SDM 1612 DVD-ROM | Linksys 10/100 NIC
    Antec SX635 Case w/ 350w PS | Antec 80mm Case fan (2)
    ThermalTake Volcano 6cu | Arctic Silver II
    XP SHIM | Visiontek Geforce3 TI 200
    Teac Floppy drive | S.B.L. Value w/ Digital Out
    Boston Acoustics (BA790) 2.1 Digital Speaker System
    Microsoft Keyboard & Optical Mouse | Windows XP Professional

Originally posted by cbunn
    I've had the asus v8200 t2 deluxe for a little over a week and love this card. The thing that pushed me to the geforce3 instead of the radeon 8500 was reading one game programer saying how his new game il2 strumovick was optimised for the geforce3 and followed a link to a list of new games that are all optimised for the geforce3 there were about 30 games listed of which about 28 are already out. As quick as vcards and games change I didn't want to buy a radeon on the promise of future performence. I have just bought three new games in the last week, Return to castle wolfensein and Comanche4 and IL-2 strumovick,and all three play flawlessly and the graphics are almost to good to discribe. So for me ATI is to late again. I just read an article today comparing the two cards graphics and ti is a must read! http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.html?i=1562
    ps here is a review of the asus v8200t5 deluxe http://www.gotapex.com/reviews.php?r...500/index.html
    Dude I read your articles,, and for the most part they are ok,,, But if you think Return to Castle Wolfenstein runs better on your Geforce Ti500 ,,, I beg to differ,,, I just brought my system over to my buds house and we gamed last night for hours,,, we both just got Castle Wolf,, and I had the TRUFORM opt turned on,, It does make a difference in that game,,, to be perfectly honest,, the Card comes with the Truform version of CS and I didnt really see the difference,,but with Castle it is AWESOME,,,

To each there own,, my Radoen RUNS FLAWLESS AT ANY RES,, IN ANY GAME,,,its almost like a challenge now to see if there is a game that wont run on it and one that will on a Ti500,, but It does run solid and I have to say ATI IS Delivering the driver support,,, and soon to be out the Radeon8800 to compete with Nvidias NV25,,, should be interesting,,,

what is the next generation GeForce card gonna be anywho?

Originally posted by Regalk

What are you BLABering about,,, ATI has released 2 new drivers in the last 3 weeks,,thats better than what NVidia has done,,

And there Second Driver the 86 IS AWESOME,,, jumped my 3D Mark 2001 Score 500 points just by changing the driver.

There support is better than it has ever been,, I know because I use to own a Radeon 64DDR,, and the driver support SUCKED

So please give it a rest,,,ATI IS DOING WHAT THEY CLAIMED TOO DO,,,find something else to bitch about and Own the Card before you bitch about driver support will yah,,

Oh buy the way you cant get the Card from ATI,,,they are on BACKORDER because they are SOLD OUT,,,,

And yeah now your going to tell me thats because the company is so small,,,well maybe if NVIDIA Made there OWN cards instead of every Tom , and Harry ,, making one,,,you probably would have a better card than whats out there!

Originally posted by DeadlyPackage
    what is the next generation GeForce card gonna be anywho?

Nvidia is currently working on a nforce which will be used in video on motherboards,,,

Also the next generation that they are working on to compete with the RADEON8800,,which by the way the GPU is used in the Fire GL 8800,, will be the Nv25,,,

I cant wait to see what they do,,,maybe they will do something besides just up the chipset speed,,

Maybe they might work on trying to get more than 12 operations per frame ,, and try getting closer to Radeons 22,,

Who knows,,But It will be interesting?

you dont think you're just a little biased toward ATi?

Actually the truth is I am not,,,but it pisses me off when people talk shit and they dont know what they are talking about.

The Truth is a month before the Radeon8500 came out I was seriously considering the Ti500,,, I researched both cards through and through and I feel I picked a winner.

if someone told you your processor causes lockups and your memory sucks when you know that it's working KICKASS for you.

You would say ,,hey what are you talking about right??

Well ZIP ZAP has never even seen a RADEON8500 play games,,but he can tell you THEY SUCK.

No MINDED PEOPLE PISS ME OFF!

Anyways,, sorry you had to ask,,but the bottom line is I dont care what kind of Video Card you use,, as long as YOU like it,, and it works good for you.. I wont tell you mine is better than yours unless you start shitting on mine and I can prove the difference.

If your right and I wrong,, I will be man enough to admit it.

But ZIP ZAP doesnt even have a clue.

Sorry,,, Sincerely,,, Radeon8500

I am bias towards ATI. They make a better videocard

Main Box: BioStar TpowerX58 LGA 1366, Intel i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz Quad-Core, 3GB Corsair DDR3 1600, 2X250GB WD SATA, VisionTek Radeon 4870, Corsair 620w PS, Asus DRW-1608P3S & DRW-1814BL, Win7 SP1 & LinuxMint 10

Red Hour Video

RedHour Gaming

Talking thanks Palandri

Thanks,,,, its tough to get these guys to think there is anything else out there other than Nvidia,,

Originally posted by RADEON8500
    Actually the truth is I am not,,,but it pisses me off when people talk shit and they dont know what they are talking about.
    ITS A N GRFX CARD! WHATEVER! THIS THREAD IS GETTING RATHER SILLY!

Athlon XP 1800+ | MSI K7T266 Pro2
    768MB Crucial DDR | 60GB West. Dig. HD 7200RPM
    19in Samsung SyncMaster 955DF | Plextor 16x10x40 Writer
    Toshiba SDM 1612 DVD-ROM | Linksys 10/100 NIC
    Antec SX635 Case w/ 350w PS | Antec 80mm Case fan (2)
    ThermalTake Volcano 6cu | Arctic Silver II
    XP SHIM | Visiontek Geforce3 TI 200
    Teac Floppy drive | S.B.L. Value w/ Digital Out
    Boston Acoustics (BA790) 2.1 Digital Speaker System
    Microsoft Keyboard & Optical Mouse | Windows XP Professional

Originally posted by TamsR
    ITS A N GRFX CARD! WHATEVER! THIS THREAD IS GETTING RATHER SILLY!

Good there is only about 500 others to go to then!

Knock Yourself Out!