Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Quack Quack Quack!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACKQUACK QUACK QUACK
    SSD RAID0!!!!!!

that was pointless

!Lee's Overclock'n Machine!

Moniter: Viewsonic A70f+
    Case: KingWin KT-436S-WM High Ventilation Aluminum-Mg Alloy Case
    Motherboard: Asus A7N8X-D
    CPU: Athlon XP 2800+ @ 2400mhz 1.8v
    Memory/RAM2X 256mb Corsair 3500C2 @ 210fsb
    Heatsink Volcano 7
    Videocard: Hercules Raedon 9800 PRO
    Soundcard Onboard Sound Storm
    Drives1: Memorex DVD+R/RW/CDRW 2.4xDVDR/12XCDR
    Drives2: DVD-ROM 16x
    Hard-drive: Western Digital 160gb SE
    Floppy Drive: Panasonic Floppy
    NIC: Linksys Ethernet Cable/DSL
    PowerSupply: 350w Enermax
    Speakers: Logitech 560 4.1
    Mouse/Keyboard: Microsoft Explorer 3.0 w/ black/silver cordless Logitech keyboard.
    Temps: 40-43C Idle 45-47C Load
    g00n.e

Ribit... Ribit...

it was not pointless, as I am one of the most senior members of this forum ever since it was http://www.k7m.com and I have a right to spam the forums to see who replies from the more senior members.

So I was just wondering who from back in the day is still hangin around.

I am not at 2000 posts yet, but I will be there soon.....
    SSD RAID0!!!!!!

quack.
    Dave
    Retired Dictator

One need only look at our FAQ to know that Duck is indeed one of the "old timers". I've been on the forum since March 2001 and the team since May. Duck has been here a lot longer than that. OldFrog, Heise, Oreo, and a few others date back closer to Duck's start here.

DUCK!!!!! There are less than a handfull of us "old timers" left here in the pond...how's life treatin' ya?

bout time an "old" timer stepped up.

I am doing great
    I have an athlon T-bird 1400 @1650 and it flies.

I am married now, have 2 jobs, am a full time student, a dog, I lead a TFC (Half-Life) clan that is kicking ass, we have played around 80 - 100 clan matches now and have won about 70% of them.

how u?

who all is still here??????
    SSD RAID0!!!!!!

Originally posted by DUCK

I am married now, have 2 jobs, am a full time student, a dog, I lead a......

your a dog?

I thought you were a DUCK?

ya know, if you geriatrics have something against non-"old" timers, we youngsters can take our WU's elsewhere... I am sure LWD would love to pass the Pond by.
    Dave
    Retired Dictator

"ya know, if you geriatrics have something against non-"old" timers, we youngsters can take our WU's elsewhere... I am sure LWD would love to pass the Pond by"

That comment was entirely unnecessary and this forum has never had a place for that type of attitude, please refrain from acting in such ways in the future. The "Pond" will never be a common place for such agressiveness.

Quack quack
    SSD RAID0!!!!!!

there was supposed to be a couple of graphics at the end of that... please annotate the following to my previous comment...

really, I was just messin around with ya
    Dave
    Retired Dictator

ok good, I would hate to see my old resting grounds turned evil.
    SSD RAID0!!!!!!

sorry DUCK, seeing as how I am not "old," it is understandable that you don't know about the fact that 99.999% of what I type is sarcastic.
    Dave
    Retired Dictator

Originally posted by DUCK
    bout time an "old" timer stepped up.

I am doing great
    I have an athlon T-bird 1400 @1650 and it flies.

I am married now, have 2 jobs, am a full time student, a dog, I lead a TFC (Half-Life) clan that is kicking ass, we have played around 80 - 100 clan matches now and have won about 70% of them.

how u?

who all is still here??????
    I'm fine man! Moved from California to Illinois in May, and in February I'll be going overseas for 3-4 months to serve our government/country. I hope I don't miss anyone.....OldFrog, Oreo, Chris, Zwolf, Jay See Bee, you and I. And sadly...dieu has moved on.