Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I remember once aloooooonnnnggggg time ago I told Duck I'd catch him in the post count BWAHHAHAAAAA *hack* *cough* *Wheeeeeezzzz* damn I can't Bwaha like I used to Anyway now I almost feel bad because I passed the old quaker in wu's too BTW you can find DieU HERE in the forum once in awhile. DieU quit this site quite some time ago. Although I did go over to AMDXP and mentioned I had a Tom Selleck picture with his name on it

Ah, now all is clear. You are an "old-timer" if you know the connection between DieU and Tom Selleck. It was oft mentioned back when I signed on in March 2001, but never quite clear of the significance. Anyone care to enlighten us newbies?

I think I speak for us all when I say

"You had to be there"
    SSD RAID0!!!!!!

Originally posted by myv65
    Here's a question: What defines one as an "old timer"? Pre-AMDMB (K7M) member? Over 30 and balding? One out of two isn't bad.
    Good question....for me I was a member....albeit shortly...of K7M.com....and an original member of this team. How long does it take to become an "old timer"? I don't have a clue...as usual! As for being over 30 and balding...i'll be 31 on the 24th....but no balding...as far as I know!! BUT!!!!! it doesn't matter if yer an "old timer" or a newb.....yer a member of this team AND this site...and that's all that counts!!!

Christop54 is 4 sure considered an "old timer" for this site and forum
    SSD RAID0!!!!!!

I keep getting membership solicitations from AARP. I don't want to be an "old timer". I don't want to even hear the "O" word.
    "We share half our genes with the banana. This is a fact more evident in some of my acquaintances than others." - Robert Mays

Originally posted by CapZap
    I keep getting membership solicitations from AARP. I don't want to be an "old timer". I don't want to even hear the "O" word.
    OLD OLD OLD OLD

On hearing that her elderly grandfather had passed away, Jenny rushed to her grandmother's side. When she asked the particulars of her grandfather's death, her grandmother explained, "He had a heart attack during sex on Sunday morning."

Horrified, Jenny suggested sex at age 84 was surely asking for trouble. "Oh, no," her grandmother replied, "We had sex every Sunday morning, in time with the church bells - in with the dings and out with the dongs." She paused and wiped away a tear. "If it hadn't been for that damn ice cream truck going past, he'd still be alive."

ROFLTMAO, I didn't laugh like that for a "sex" story for a long while

Re: Quack Quack Quack!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump!
    Haven't seen this site in sooooo many years. Good to see its still up and kickin with active members and posts!
    SSD RAID0!!!!!!

LOL, long time no Quack, DUCK. Pretty rare to see one of the originals cruising through here. Can't remember the last time I've seen Oreo, dieu, Christop54, and several of the other old timers.

wow those are some old names hehe. Good to see you still round too I finally see the owner of this site has let go of the domain k7m.com lolz..... These are good forums still, i have made some posts in the last day
    SSD RAID0!!!!!!

Hello there. Perhaps one day frogs and ducks can coexist in peace.

omg u got double my posts now i am gonna have to catch up. I was in college last time i was posting. I have to through about 5 jobs and am still hammerin away at computer systems. I do manage 120 PC's. Maybe I could put SETI on all 120 of them and start catching up on my cycles processed......
    SSD RAID0!!!!!!

Yeah that'll catch you up pretty quack. Too bad they don't all have CUDA capable Nvidia video cards....or do they?

Even a GTX 9800+ is good for about 5000 points a day. Tell you're boss that they all need upgrading and then you've got the perfect software to do some stability testing.

--------------

Hey, I see your 'My System' specs look interesting.