Page 2480 of 2540 FirstFirst ... 1480198023802430247024762477247824792480248124822483248424902530 ... LastLast
Results 37,186 to 37,200 of 38089

Thread: The Boinc Bar!

Re: The Boinc Bar!

I haven't gotten up yet, I'm already grumpy! Had to pull a 16 yesterday....
    Main Rig: EVGA 141-BL-E769-A1 LGA 1366 Intel X58 CLASSIFIED/WATERCOOLED ED. cooled by the Monster Water Cooling Setup
    HTPC One BIG Case Asus 8 CORE Monster
    ASUS: 5 * BIOSTAR: 1 * CHAINTECH: 1 * EVGA: 3 * GIGABYTE: 5 * SUPER MICRO: 1 *TYAN: 2
    180+ GHZ total power for PC Perspective Killer Frogs Rosetta @ Home Team as The Uncle B's!!

Spoiler!

I'm the Uncle your Aunt won't talk about. Go ahead and pull my finger!

Mornin'!

So, I see two questions above that have not yet been answered.

"So, how is the till?" and

"So what the heck is 'Family Day' anyways? "

Fluff, I'd like you to address the first question, and anybody that knows what the heck Family Day is to address the second. Thank you.
    ASUS A8N5X | Athlon 64 X2 4600+| Stock AMD heatsink and fan | 2x1G Corsair PC3500 | WD 250 Gig 7200/Maxtor 30 Gig 7200 | Sony DVDRW| NEC DVD/RW | eVGA 9600GTS | XPCBox w/Antec 500 TruPower PS | WinXP Pro SP3

Every day Gregory Peccary would get into his little red Volkswagen and drive to the ugly side of town, where they keep the government buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBob View Post

Hi UB That`s a long shift brother.

Mornin` Frogsters.

Hoping UPS will deliver my parts today. I promissed my customer their rig this weekend. I always run Boinc for three days full rip to test/stress the new build.

Anybody know how a 5770 video card does with Boinc(credit wise), and what project is best for this card?

Morning all! Man I must have been tired. Woke up today at noon!

Sorry, I've never touched ATI cards. So can't help you there.

"Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in..."
    ^^^Didn't quite make any sense when I first read that.

But I see what ya mean now!

I'd need to have check out a lot more if I pulled off a 16hr shift! Reality probably wouldn't be working too well for me at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by scruff35 View Post
    Anybody know how a 5770 video card does with Boinc(credit wise), and what project is best for this card?

5750 75,000 per day on Collatz Conjecture

5770 84,500 per day on Collatz Conjecture

Hope that helps

This is the only project I have run on them.
    Life’s Trail is long and steep & only gets Steeper!

^^^^ Thanks LostInTennessee

I`m a bit disappointed with NCIX. I ordered my parts on Sunday night. And my order was picked and packed on Monday morning. But it did not ship till Thursday night. It took UPS till Monday to get it from Richmond,B.C to Concord,Ont. And because of "Family Day" it`s not going to be delivered till tomorrow(Wensday). So with the order being picked/packed on Monday morning to the time it`s delivered. It will be 9 days.

Ok with my rant now over.........Good mornin` all.

Todays plans are......order some more postcards, and take some shots of the blue and red roses I gave the wifey on Sunday.

So that's why you bought those roses...and here Mrs Scruff probably thought they were for her!

Well, better get back at my trim. I'd like to get some more of it done before work.

Quote Originally Posted by Spankin Partier View Post
    So that's why you bought those roses...and here Mrs Scruff probably thought they were for her!

That`s to funny. She says that evertime I buy her flowers. This is why I waited 2 days before taking any pictures. So that way she knows that they we mainly meant for her.

Have fun with the home renovations Spankin. Pretty much done all that can be done here. Interior that is. It will mostly pay for itself in the long run if you decide to ever sell. With my place, I`ve raised the value from $136k to currently $180k.

If your house was around here, it be worth more then that! From what I saw of it 2 years ago, it would have easily broke the $200k mark. Probably could ask for more. Around here you couldn't get a semi for under $180. Some I saw were in pretty rough shape.

I don't know what the prices have done the past year. But I don't think they dropped that much.

Fluff n Stuff is offline ♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♪

Whew! I'm back! I went on a trek to find the till. Turns out it was an Urban Legend. :shrug: Who knew?

"Family Day" is a Day Off put there because... well... Ontarians needed a day off between New Year's and Easter. Seems nobody's told them about weekends.

...and UB, you Condition seems to be okay... but it's time to switch brands 'nStuff. Good maintenance is the key to silky hair.

Oh thank heavens! For a moment there I thought I might actually have to pay someone for this beer!

Have to celebrate that, THIS ROUND'S ON ME!

Fluff n Stuff is offline ♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♪

Sweet! Don't forget to leave a tip...

Did I miss the free round? I hope not.

Well, I got my NCIX order today. Bit of a surprise. Seeing that the UPS tracking said tomorrow. So I`ve assembled all the parts, and install the OS, and drivers. Now you should see a new member show up at Collatz Conjecture.