Thread: The Boinc Bar!

Re: The Boinc Bar!

Thanks Joker.

I`m starting to finally get excited, as i`m closing in on the end of my major renovations. The rest that i have planned are very small projects. By this weekend i`ll be done everything that i set out to do for work to date.

Fluff n Stuff is offline ♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♪

Quote Originally Posted by scruff35 View Post
    This shot is with my macro lens.
    Wow... that's a small microwave then, huh...

The kitchen looks great Scruff! The tiles really make it look nicer than the dark green band under there... very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluff n Stuff View Post
    Wow... that's a small microwave then, huh...

The kitchen looks great Scruff! The tiles really make it look nicer than the dark green band under there... very cool.
    Seriously, it`s only about 2 feet wide(if that). It`s like an old girlfreind said to me...."it`s small, but it gets the job done".

Thanks Fluff, i agree. It does look better with the tiles. Just glad it`s almost done. I guess soon i`ll have no more renovation shots to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Alheim View Post
    Soo, somebody stole my bike! •••••••! They had to cut the lock, too - and they had to get into the basement, where it was locked.

I really liked that bike, too.

Well, that's the Bronx.
    Oh man that blows!

When I bought my mountain bike I was living alone in a small appartment building in a 'not so nice end of town'. I was really paranoid about that bike. Expecially seeing as my apartment window was only 4 feet off the ground, right at the sidewalk. To secure it, I had two masive U locks that I used to attached the bike to masive cast iron radiator in my living room. Trust me, it was going no-where!

I've long since moved from there, and I still have that bike. But I wouldn't be surprised to find a brake in here too. I originally stayed in a 'nice' area of town here and had a brake in. No where is safe from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Spankin Partier View Post
    Oh man that blows!

When I bought my mountain bike I was living alone in a small appartment building in a 'not so nice end of town'. I was really paranoid about that bike. Expecially seeing as my apartment window was only 4 feet off the ground, right at the sidewalk. To secure it, I had two masive U locks that I used to attached the bike to masive cast iron radiator in my living room. Trust me, it was going no-where!

I've long since moved from there, and I still have that bike. But I wouldn't be surprised to find a brake in here too. I originally stayed in a 'nice' area of town here and had a brake in. No where is safe from that.
    Disc or Drum brake?

Yeah Break ins and such are a bit worry some, I think some windy nights someone may have tried to see if there was anything in the trunk as the next morning I'd go to drive the car and the trunk was ajar, They'd been scared off by the alarm, So I parked the car so that I can see the car from the Kitchen Window which has Silver reflective film on It, No more problems with the alarm going off as people can't tell If I'm watching or not now.

That really looks good Scruff! I think your buddy did a great job with the tiles. The window trim is a nice size for that area too. It doesn't cover too much of the tiles. Hence it doesn't give you that pieced together look like you were worried about earlier. I think it looks great starting with the full tile on the counter level.

Quote Originally Posted by Spankin Partier View Post
    That really looks good Scruff! I think your buddy did a great job with the tiles. The window trim is a nice size for that area too. It doesn't cover too much of the tiles. Hence it doesn't give you that pieced together look like you were worried about earlier. I think it looks great starting with the full tile on the counter level.
    Thanks SP.

Yeah Ray did a great job with the tile work. The window trim i had stained and clear coated, then put up before the grouting/tiles. He grouted right to the trim, and the tiles are so thick they are almost level with the trim face. Looks pretty cool that way. Tomorrow he is siliconing the back edge where the tile meets the top. Plus we are cutting four 4 3/8" holes in the header for the new haligen pot lights. That way the electrican can show up this week to do the wiring without waiting.

Evenin'! Finally back in the loupe!
    ASUS A8N5X | Athlon 64 X2 4600+| Stock AMD heatsink and fan | 2x1G Corsair PC3500 | WD 250 Gig 7200/Maxtor 30 Gig 7200 | Sony DVDRW| NEC DVD/RW | eVGA 9600GTS | XPCBox w/Antec 500 TruPower PS | WinXP Pro SP3

Every day Gregory Peccary would get into his little red Volkswagen and drive to the ugly side of town, where they keep the government buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by JokerCPoC View Post
    Disc or Drum brake?

Yeah Break ins and such are a bit worry some, I think some windy nights someone may have tried to see if there was anything in the trunk as the next morning I'd go to drive the car and the trunk was ajar, They'd been scared off by the alarm, So I parked the car so that I can see the car from the Kitchen Window which has Silver reflective film on It, No more problems with the alarm going off as people can't tell If I'm watching or not now.
    English is my second language. B.A.S.I.C. was my first!

----------------

Yeah, I'd be worried about that car too. That's why I like where I'm living now. I get to park it in my own private garage. Major bonus!

Your trunk may have opened by your remote (if you have one). I've found my friend's trunk open on more then one occation. He must have accidently pushed the trunk open button while the keys were in his pocket. Thankfully I don't have that feature as my remote is surprising strong. I can lock/unlock my car from about 1/2 a block away. If I accidently unlock my car, it'll lock it's self if no one opens any of the doors within 60 seconds of me pushing the button. That gives me a bit of extra peace of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by scruff35 View Post
    It`s like an old girlfreind said to me...."it`s small, but it gets the job done".
    Q6600 @ 3.0Ghz
    Asus P5K Deluxe
    4GB Corsair PC6400
    ATI X1650 Pro

Welcome back wahoo.

Wow 8 members in the forum, all at the same time. NICE.

Evenin Frogs.

Make that 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay See Bee View Post

You caught that eh. Of all ppl. to catch that, i had faith that at least you would Jay.

What can I say great minds think alike
    Q6600 @ 3.0Ghz
    Asus P5K Deluxe
    4GB Corsair PC6400
    ATI X1650 Pro

Hey jay did you get that email on the 2007 Sea Doo from Bombardier? Pretty sweet ride eh?