Thread: The Boinc Bar!

Fluff n Stuff is offline ♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♪

Re: The Boinc Bar!

Ned! It's Seven o'Clock! Git up 'n feed the Nedling!

Take over man, I'm off for my four hours sleep before work.

Mornin'!
    ASUS A8N5X | Athlon 64 X2 4600+| Stock AMD heatsink and fan | 2x1G Corsair PC3500 | WD 250 Gig 7200/Maxtor 30 Gig 7200 | Sony DVDRW| NEC DVD/RW | eVGA 9600GTS | XPCBox w/Antec 500 TruPower PS | WinXP Pro SP3

Every day Gregory Peccary would get into his little red Volkswagen and drive to the ugly side of town, where they keep the government buildings.

Morning

OK Froggies start humping
    Q6600 @ 3.0Ghz
    Asus P5K Deluxe
    4GB Corsair PC6400
    ATI X1650 Pro

Good mornin` Pond. Great news on both fronts UB. Joker good news for you ebay sale. Fluff, get some sleep, or should i say get up...time for work. Ned ....well....you know. And good mornin` to you wahoo. Mornin` Jay.

Am I missing anybody? If I did...then all I got to say is....get er done.

Morning Wahoo, JCB

~ Want to try Linux - check out the PC Perspective Linux FAQ ~
    ~ Please take some time to read the Forum Rules ~
    ~ Feed the spamb0tz, don't mail me here: B7Trz4568254@nirvana.admins.ws ~

Morning all!

Boy Scruff, you sound happy this AM. I wonder why...

Quote Originally Posted by Spankin Partier View Post
    Morning all!

Boy Scruff, you sound happy this AM. I wonder why...
    Mornin` SP. Yeah I`m in a good mood because I have my electrican here right now wiring my kitchen lights. Plus I also have alot of new things happening today.

On a side note, my back is toast. I haven`t been able to completly straighten out my back(to painful). I blew out my Sciatic nerve a few years ago. And it`s back again. This time worse than that time. Man, I wouldn`t wish this on my worst enemy. I`ve tried cold packs, heating pad, hand massager, and slow streatching. And it still hasn`t showed any signs of getting better. Oh well, what yah going to do.

I just finished up a whole treatment of electro-pulse therapy (it was combined with chiropractic, and exersize). I don't know if it really helped my nerve, but it certainly helped out my back. The only thing is it took a few treatments before the effect really set in. I still remember backing out of the parking lot (maybe 4 visits in), when I realized I wasn't in pain from twisting around. It did come back a bit before the next treatment, but after the next one it seemed to say away. I think I had about 10-15 treatments.

Well, my electrican just left. The lights look great. I`ll upload some pictures later. Then I`ll upload some later tonight to show the lighting effect. Just have my main contractor coming here on Saturday to silicon the top and back wall. Then my house will be back to normal again. Just a bunch of small "honey to do" projects now.

Quote Originally Posted by Spankin Partier View Post
    I just finished up a whole treatment of electro-pulse therapy (it was combined with chiropractic, and exersize). I don't know if it really helped my nerve, but it certainly helped out my back. The only thing is it took a few treatments before the effect really set in. I still remember backing out of the parking lot (maybe 4 visits in), when I realized I wasn't in pain from twisting around. It did come back a bit before the next treatment, but after the next one it seemed to say away. I think I had about 10-15 treatments.
    Good to hear SP. The wife has been bugging me to see a professional. If this keeps up by Sunday, I`ll have to do something about it.

Good News everybody, Guess Who is user of the day at SETI@home?
    http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/index.php

Congrats Joker

~ Want to try Linux - check out the PC Perspective Linux FAQ ~
    ~ Please take some time to read the Forum Rules ~
    ~ Feed the spamb0tz, don't mail me here: B7Trz4568254@nirvana.admins.ws ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ned Slider View Post
    Congrats Joker
    Thanks Ned, I'm still a bit in Shock, I didn't think this would ever happen to little ol Me. OMG, OMG.
    The Green Star is still there, It's cause I donated at least $10.00 of course.
    Last edited by JokerCPoC; 03-07-2007 at 01:34 PM.

Congratz Joker. Read your profile. Didn`t know you were into model trains. Cool stuff. Also didn`t know about the Uncle B`s quest. jk.

As promised, here`s a day shot of the new lights. Upload a night shot later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by scruff35 View Post
    Congratz Joker. Read your profile. Didn`t know you were into model trains. Cool stuff. Also didn`t know about the Uncle B`s quest. jk.

As promised, here`s a day shot of the new lights. Upload a night shot later tonight.

Only one thing missing, Curtains for Ya window, The type You're missing Soft frilly Curtains, But please not in White w/Pink accents.