Question Folding Command Line

I downloaded the beta 2.17 console. When I started it, it didn't ask me for a user name etc. How do you get this thing to properly accredit yourself and the team for WU completed?

Mine asked me right away. Do you have a client.cfg file in the F@H folder? If so, open it with notepad and you can edit the username and team number in there. (Make sure it's the client.CFG file)

I must really be missing something here...
    Exactly which files do you need to run this command line folding file? I downloaded the file itself FAH2Console-V217.exe place it in it's own directory and then run it as an executable...right? If I do this there isn't any client.cfg generated within the directory. I'm assuming that there are other files I need to download from I don't know where in order to get this whole mess up and running.

Empty your Folding directory except for the exeac FAH2console (Whatever the version).
    When the 2.17 starts,
    it asks for name and team # and save them in "client.cfg",
    it downloads a wu (file named wudata_##.zip, but it's not a zipped file),
    It creates a subdir called "work" and put some files in it (wu_data_##.key, wu_data_##.xyz, wu_data_##.prm, wu_data_##.key).
    It downloads the prog called Core_65.
    It starts crunching

When crunching is finished, it uploads its results, dld another one and starts again from client.cfg

Thanks a million OldFrog. Worked like a charm this time. I really don't know what I was doing wrong before...
    I didn't see the reasoning behind doing these WUs and not having them count for the team.

Originally posted by Steve-62
    Thanks a million OldFrog. Worked like a charm this time. I really don't know what I was doing wrong before...
    I didn't see the reasoning behind doing these WUs and not having them count for the team.
    Nice if I could help. I found the CLP is not quite as stable as Seti. Mine started again twice my 8th wu.

Takes too long

Originally posted by OldFrog

Nice if I could help. I found the CLP is not quite as stable as Seti. Mine started again twice my 8th wu.
    I put the CL version on at noon thursday and it did its first fold 6.00am this morning - that suggests that the PIII system takes longer than the GU version any ideas. PS run past this executable thingy again for me - I used Firedaemon to start the exe file could this be part of the problem?
    the Britgeezer

My Heat otherwise a smoke free home