If I'm typing this I must be at my computer.

I made you guys some Folding@Home signature images!

Last edited by mlip129; 12-29-2001 at 11:02 PM.
    SPECS:
    500 shares of AMD Stock Bought @ $8.12
    Athlon XP 2500+ Barton (green )
    1024 Crucual DDR PC 2700 (x-2 256, dual channel)
    Radeon 9600 XT
    Antec Lanboy Alluminum, side window, blue led's in a Antec 350w powersupply, I love this case )
    Some DVD+rw drive that I bought but haven put in, I dont use the shit that much. I thought it would make my computer seem more up to date, seeing as how almost everyone has one now. And it was $99
    some other , I cant remember right now, I'll get back to you on this. Oh and I still have the AMD shares

*wipes tear from eye* I guess no one likes them.
    SPECS:
    Radeon 9600 XT
    Antec Lanboy Alluminum, side window, blue led's in a Antec 350w powersupply, I love this case )
    Some DVD+rw drive that I bought but haven put in, I dont use the shit that much. I thought it would make my computer seem more up to date, seeing as how almost everyone has one now. And it was $99
    some other , I cant remember right now, I'll get back to you on this. Oh and I still have the AMD shares

Smile

They look good. I'm sure others find them good as well. Right now the Folding team is young and people are just starting to participate, I'm sure in no time we'll start using the pics you've created.
    Q6600 @ 3.0Ghz
    Asus P5K Deluxe
    4GB Corsair PC6400
    ATI X1650 Pro

Originally posted by Jay See Bee
    They look good. I'm sure others find them good as well. Right now the Folding team is young and people are just starting to participate, I'm sure in no time we'll start using the pics you've created.
    *eyes light up with joy* Thank you
    SPECS:
    Radeon 9600 XT

Give us time - and counters

Originally posted by mlip129

*eyes light up with joy* Thank you
    We appreciate it and I'll play with sizes and see how it comes out, (I like them to be the same size) but one we really need is a team counter (deveator please)
    the Britgeezer

My Heat otherwise a smoke free home

I'll resize them tomarrow (I'm a little tipsy right now from all the New Years alcohol )
    SPECS:
    Radeon 9600 XT

No problem

Originally posted by mlip129
    I'll resize them tomarrow (I'm a little tipsy right now from all the New Years alcohol )
    Hope you enjoyed yourself, me myself and I didn't see the new year in 'cause of sickness, so in my house today everyone is feeling sorry for themselves only mine is not from aclohol.
    the Britgeezer

My Heat otherwise a smoke free home

thanks just added it to my sig